anyone heard of London Global Investments

This blog is comical, it is so obviously london stone that have written it. It is funny how the blog only came about as soon as London stone started getting a mention on trade2win…until they started getting some comments they were happy to lay low .come on guys I know you are a new company with no history in the market so are trying to paint yourselves in a good frame, but things like this are far too obvious. It seems like you have criticised every other company apart from London stone, that futex do not exist, that lgi and savi are a scam, that amplify offer you no progression, that no traders at Schneider were willing to answer the phone at 1315 before nfp’s (probably because they were too busy preparing for the data)all of these companies have been running in this industry for a lot longer than London stone, so I can understand London stone wanting to paint these companies in a negative light, to bring extra customers to themselves.but this is just too obvious. How can they put you in touch with guys who have been successful and are in other parts of the company already?? They have only been running for a matter of months, barely enough time for anybody to have even completed the training they are on – surely they are not offering anybody a job that quickly, if they were I would be worried about the future of this company. the blog paints a great picture, but this surely can not be true. It says some of the traders have already passed exams to become a mentor, again due to the fact these guys have not been going for more than 6 months, do you really want to be getting mentored by guys who have that little experience of trading?

Anyway people not saying London stone are not legitimate, but its too early to tell, id rather be with a company who has been established for a while, as the fact they are still in business shows they must be doing something right in their training, although not recommending anyone in particular, just don’t like companies that use underhand tactics like this obvious blog

i have been posting on the blog but it keeps getting deleted...i wonder why...so i thought id post on here, going to try and post on the blog again now but will most likely get deleted again!!

Interesting enough timmboy i actually agree with you about the blog, but i also do think the company is legit. I Will keep you informed about London stone trading as I have enroled and will be starting the forex success course which cost 579, starting from 5 september.

The course has a 7 day money back guarantee.

Lets see how it goes.

I think you should be aware that Savi were in the process of being struck off by Companies House but the action has been temporarily suspended. Unfortunately they posted here saying it was an administrative error by Companies House though CH later confirmed it was due to overdue accounts. You are spot on about City and GTEX Global, both disappeared, likewise TCA, 'Be a Broker' and a few others whose names escape me.

In have a MSc and a MBA and the company I own makes about €50/h 24/7(not in the trading bussiness) with a couple of employees. So just call me what you want and think whatever you want about me. I obviously make more in a day than you will during your months of training. The point is "I WILL HIRE ANYBODY OUT THERE WILLING TO PAY ME €2000 FOR A TRAINING WITH NO GUARANTEE NOR OBLIGATIONS AFTERWARDS WHATSOEVER!!!!"

The more sucker dumb@sses the better :)

If you have a Msc and an MBA surely you would know basic grammar?

I'm sorry but your statements make no sense. Do you consider LSE, CASS, King's College and so on frauds because they charge fees? They don't provide free training, any guarantee, any obligation or jobs to anyone educated with them.

Many scalp houses in the U.S. also charge for training and even take a $5000 deposit to make sure they don't pick up the expenses for a bad trader. But if you show talent, they'll fund you to trade.

Why on earth should these companies provide training to people for free at their cost? They don't know if they have any prospect of making them money at all in the first place on those they train. And why should every company discussed on here be *frauds* because they provide training in trading?

The comments on this board has put me off. I was hoping to find a professional trading crowd. But instead the forum basically consist of a group of trolls, spending week after week defaming one trader after another, one company after another. Have some validity to your slander or don't.

If you have a Msc and an MBA surely you would know basic grammar?

I'm sorry but your statements make no sense. Do you consider LSE, CASS, King's College and so on frauds because they charge fees? They don't provide free training, any guarantee, any obligation or jobs to anyone educated with them.

Many scalp houses in the U.S. also charge for training and even take a $5000 deposit to make sure they don't pick up the expenses for a bad trader. But if you show talent, they'll fund you to trade.

Why on earth should these companies provide training to people for free at their cost? They don't know if they have any prospect of making them money at all in the first place on those they train. And why should every company discussed on here be *frauds* because they provide training in trading?

The comments on this board has put me off. I was hoping to find a professional trading crowd. But instead the forum basically consist of a group of trolls, spending week after week defaming one trader after another, one company after another. Have some validity to your slander or don't.

Once you learn just a teeny weeny bit more about trading you will understand.... Until then. read the threads where people discuss trading instead of training.

The trouble with this board is that people can just make accounts willy nilly (including and perhaps predominantly traders / employees at other trading companies).

One trading company comes on and says ... "hi guys we would like to announce our new service yada yada yada" The service is probably really good, great training and good value for money. Then all the other trading company employees make accounts, defame and slander.

Then everyone else just jumps on the bandwagon..

All that being said, there is a very anti proprietary and paying for training sentiment on this forum and it does very much detract from the positives of the community.

Once you learn just a teeny weeny bit more about trading you will understand....

Another fake generalization. You don't know anything about me or whether I know trading or not. Is there some law that only those who know nothing about trading is somehow permited to look through a random sections of the forum?

Based on your own reasoning I pressume you know nothing at all about trading, since you ventured onto this thread.

What I do know is that Trade2Win has completely lost my interest and has lost validity as a proper forum for traders. And probably many other people too who would use the forum more. The company loses validity and business by entertaining trolls.

-- Online Trading Academy is a known company for many years, and a good company.
-- Mike Baghdady is a former senior trader with Chicago Board of Trade. You must be kidding me calling this guy some kind of scammer because he offers to train other people! I'd happily send my kid to learn from someone like Mike if he wanted to learn trading.
-- I don't know much about London Global Investments, but so far they seem to be a good company.

Last edited:
-- Mike Baghdady is a former senior trader with Chicago Board of Trade. You must be kidding me calling this guy some kind of scammer because he offers to train other people! I'd happily send my kid to learn from someone like Mike if he wanted to learn trading.

He's a vendor, nothing more. So why not put your money where your mouth is, get out your Credit Card and pay him. He accepts anyone if the cheque doesn't bounce.

And don't get fooled by his Turtles crap because it's a marketing gimmick full of hot air.
Richard Dennis when he started the Turtles had a multi-year audited track record of managing money, he was then one of the biggest and well known futures traders in the world. His idea was to see if his trading methods that created the AUDITED TRACK RECORD could be taught.

Now Bagdaddy wants to emulate him. The trouble is he has no track record and nobody outside of the vendor circuit has heard of him. Can you spot the difference? One has been there done it, the other is just talk..........

Do you still want your child to learn from someone like that?

He's a vendor, nothing more. So why not put your money where your mouth is, get out your Credit Card and pay him. He accepts anyone if the cheque doesn't bounce.

Do you still want your child to learn from someone like that?

You cannot be successful in trading, if you have so much time trolling about others and making assumptions about their life and character.

Do I need "audited records" of someone like Mr Baghdady who has been chosen as a senior trader at CBOT??? You must be joking or you are very inexperienced. Sure, I would recommend anyone to be trained by him or anyone who has a career from NYSE, CBOT, MS, ML, and so on. Its not often you find guys like these accessible to you. He trains banking personnel. Maybe he should stop being accessible to people like you and not waste time throwing pearls at you-know-what. In the real trading community I've heard a lot of good things about this guy. And as I mentioned, I've also heard good things about OAT which is a known and respected training company from California. I would not be surprised if the disparanging remarks about London Global Investments are also exaggerated or invented.

I think you need to grow up. Find something else to do with your time than character assassination of various people and companies. Why not post under your real name and image if you want to slander someone? At least then you can verify your honesty and they have a fair chance to take you to task.

He was also supposed to be a world champion but that turned out to be entirely fake. Have you done any proper research or just taken his word for it?

He was also supposed to be a world champion but that turned out to be entirely fake. Have you done any proper research or just taken his word for it?

Troll.

If you don't like someone or the training they offer - go somewhere else. Why would anyone who is a genuine trader, troll on a forum all day? It doesn't reduce the credibility of him or these companies, but rather your own credibility as an individual.

What is your real name, by the way?

We should look into your life, your tax records, your past history and post it all on here to verify if your opinion has any value or not. How'd you like that?

Troll.

If you don't like someone or the training they offer - go somewhere else. Why would anyone who is a genuine trader, troll on a forum all day? It doesn't reduce the credibility of him or these companies, but rather your own credibility as an individual.

We should look into your life, your tax records, your past history and post it all on here to verify if your opinion has any value or not. How'd you like that?

I'm not the one putting myself out as an 'expert' and seeking money from others. Nor am I using misleading statements, claims and advertising.

Troll.

you gotta love a public forum though aint ya.

In order to help people do their own research to avoid the many clever salesmen..please google the following..

mike baghdady bankruptcy

and

World Trading Championship Frankfurt 2009 (which he won... )

no opinions of mine and I hold no opinion on this company... am just helping the newer traders to do their own research prior to spending their hard earned pennies.

yeah lol, a little more research..and even on this forum..

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/website-reviews/109396-spyglass-trading-solutions.html

Ill write it here to save a click..

Written by Swisstrader1
"World Trading Champion at the World of Trading??? LOL that wasnt even a competition. It was a live trading event at the "World Of trading" in Frankfurt, where 5-6 traders traded live on stage (mostly on SIM) for a few hours. I think Baghdady took 2 trades that made some pips and had the best result of the day but in no way that was a competition.
I rate it a 5 (neutral) because his free seminar was ok but calling himself a champion when there wasnt even a competition (and for posting 2 winners) is ridiculous! "

I always try to remain unbiased when posting about the companies - as I do think most of them are legit..you pay for something..you get what you pay for...

Although Mike Baghdady and Trading Traders does look to be using some underhand marketing and scam...

in fact... listen to the video at 09:45 ... he even calls it a world trading show himself....(and that video has evidently been made by Training Traders themselves)

and then at the end of the video .. the little mouse pointer guiding your eyes...its as though they made that video just to try to prove that Mike Baghdady won something that he clearly didn't...and that makes me annnggrrrry!

I wish I worked on that UK TV show called mythbusters...cos I would write .. BUSTED!

Last edited: