anyone heard of London Global Investments

Here is the text content from my phone last night with one of the Company Directors, Mr James Clements. A man with no financial background. Scary really !!!!

Me: Can you stop ringing me pls. I have heard you talk about money management and having a **** up to now !!!! Thk u

James: How life in the shed

James: Prick

Me: Better than life in your office thanks

Me: Still talking **** I see

James: Iv got a pigeon that needs a home any room

James: =))

James: i

James: His name is ichinoku he is a lovely pigeon

James: :$

James: He eats pips

Well I think that says it all !!!!!! You want to give this guy £ 4000 of your own money then go ahead !!!!

Bad spelling of Ichimoku I am afraid but that is the least of your worries !!!!

Trust the trading is going well!

Ok, before I put a complete document together dealing with (and agreeing with) some of the comments posted on this thread, Arabianknights made a serious offer to meet (prior to my involvement with the company), with a view to forming an objective view, effectively on behalf of T2W.

I would like to extend an invitation to Arabianknights, publically, to see if he would agree to do so for that specific purpose - or anybody else with equal standing within the T2W community.

The reason is twofold:

Firstly, my response in isolation may not have the impartiallity some would like to be considered valid;

Secondly, I am confident that after meeting Arabianknights, it would become obvious that we are here for the long run and not purely a churn and burn training outfit.

And remember, I joined LGI AFTER reading this thread. So whilst I am now pro-LGI, I took a big personal and financial risk, despite the early warning indicators to the contrary some of you have previously mentioned.

What I am looking to do is clear all this up once and for all if you will give me the opprtunity to do so.

What do you think?

Yours Aye,

Mike

Mike Briggs
[email protected]
(m) 07411 338 029
(dd) 020 3371 6312

I am sure u want to defend yourself having committed your $$$$$ and you will have a ton of stuff to justify things...

WASTE OF TIME......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust the trading is going well!

Ok, before I put a complete document together dealing with (and agreeing with) some of the comments posted on this thread, Arabianknights made a serious offer to meet (prior to my involvement with the company), with a view to forming an objective view, effectively on behalf of T2W.

I would like to extend an invitation to Arabianknights, publically, to see if he would agree to do so for that specific purpose - or anybody else with equal standing within the T2W community.

The reason is twofold:

Firstly, my response in isolation may not have the impartiallity some would like to be considered valid;

Secondly, I am confident that after meeting Arabianknights, it would become obvious that we are here for the long run and not purely a churn and burn training outfit.

And remember, I joined LGI AFTER reading this thread. So whilst I am now pro-LGI, I took a big personal and financial risk, despite the early warning indicators to the contrary some of you have previously mentioned.

What I am looking to do is clear all this up once and for all if you will give me the opprtunity to do so.

What do you think?

Yours Aye,

Mike

Mike Briggs
[email protected]
(m) 07411 338 029
(dd) 020 3371 6312

Mike,

As long as LGI is threatening legal action against T2W or its members why would anyone here help you? Unless of course that was an empty threat, but it was made publicly somewhere on this thread. Perhaps you could clarify.

Whatever dummy started this all off should google 'online reputation management' for a few tips on what not to do, in fact they could probably write the 'what not to do' based on this thread alone.

Here is my advice to any company that wants to get a high google ranking for free. Promote a service on T2W that doesn't stand up to scrutiny, then get somebody to post on the thread pretending to be a customer. Have the said person dig the hole a bit deeper by starting arguments with people. Then make an important sounding post saying you won't discuss it with anonymous people (whilst yourself remaining anonymous). finally threaten legal action and try to get the thread removed.

You have now got yourself on page one of google for no cost. How much would that have cost you in SEO work?

Mike,

Like I said, this thread is now number 4 in google, right after the LGI website pages. It has over 17,000 views on this site alone.

I have noticed that the email address contains 'longdong'......these guys will bs about anything, methinks.

I would suggest that the best promotion would be successful trading systems..... proven approaches to trading.....

Debate only reinforces the fact that LGI has to try to establish that they are worthwhile, that they are unproven in the business, that they have not 'found their groove', and....... establishes further that they need to use the ichimoku indicator.

Actually, they contribute nothing to the public and people are generally skeptical of takers.

PBoyles,

Trust you're well and forgive lack of timely response.

The threat of legal action is indeed empty (and pointless in something like this). It was made in the heat of the moment by someone who is passionate about what the company is trying to do and became somewhat agitated at being unable to get their point across in a forum such as this.

I trust this clarifies the position suitably for someone to respond to my invitation?

I agree with your comments regarding the SEO, however inadvertent it may be.

Kindest,

Mike

maybe the legal beagle will post a retraction of his threats......

then again he may not have the nuts to reappear.

PBoyles,

Trust you're well and forgive lack of timely response.

The threat of legal action is indeed empty (and pointless in something like this). It was made in the heat of the moment by someone who is passionate about what the company is trying to do and became somewhat agitated at being unable to get their point across in a forum such as this.

I trust this clarifies the position suitably for someone to respond to my invitation?

I agree with your comments regarding the SEO, however inadvertent it may be.

Kindest,

Mike

Mike,

Is your invitation to look into the overall setup and the companies (it is set up as two entities I recall) beyond what is available publicly? I can see the value in that for LGI if it all turns out well, however it would be an even bigger disaster than it already has been if it turns out badly. In any case LGI has already scored an own goal by advertising this as a job so I'm not sure how you could recover from that.

Why dont companies like this get someone to check all these things out before they launch? I cant even remember how many of them have been caught out here using fake testimonials, made up claims about hedge funds etc etc. In the old days they used to call it 'telling the truth'.

Mike,

Is your invitation to look into the overall setup and the companies (it is set up as two entities I recall) beyond what is available publicly? I can see the value in that for LGI if it all turns out well, however it would be an even bigger disaster than it already has been if it turns out badly. In any case LGI has already scored an own goal by advertising this as a job so I'm not sure how you could recover from that.

Why dont companies like this get someone to check all these things out before they launch? I cant even remember how many of them have been caught out here using fake testimonials, made up claims about hedge funds etc etc. In the old days they used to call it 'telling the truth'.

PB - did the meeting take place? What was the result if so? I have just finished reading this thread having looked at LGI a couple of days ago (found on Google). I'd be very interested to find out what happened, even though I'm not going near them!

Great read. Keep up the good work

PB - did the meeting take place? What was the result if so? I have just finished reading this thread having looked at LGI a couple of days ago (found on Google). I'd be very interested to find out what happened, even though I'm not going near them!

Great read. Keep up the good work

No not yet, but it should happen soon.

Hi All

I have read comments from many users, and I for one believe if LGI are giving you the technical knowledge to pass the sta exam, and are allowing you to network with pro traders, then there is not massive huge deal about if they are legit or not.

First of all, people who are asking for proven methods of trading, that is just ridiculous, as every trader trades according to their emotions, what makes you believe you can trade someone trade plan and be as successful as them? If we cant do this, then why are people asking for proven trade plans etc etc etc?

They teach you the knowledge just like many other courses, and it is your experience over time that helps you create a trade plan according to your emotions, LGI give you the knowledge.

You can earn millions trading forex, if there was a proven system and it guaranteed to work for everyone, wouldunt everyone be at it. Im sorry but it dont work like that.

Furthermore i think people should see LGI as an opportunity to may be, become self employed and less as a job opportunity, as the opportunity will be given to those who exceed naturally that is business logic.

Best Regards
LuckiBoi

pboyle (or other older members), are there any prop shops in London you would think highly of? Or would you say the same about any firm charging you a fee for a course that may (or may not) lead to employment?

I would need to see the employment contract first. After all I could give someone a weeks training for £7,000. Start them off on a £2000 mini lot account and if they prove they can double the account within 1 year then we can discuss an increase to £3000.
As a training manager I have just made £4000 for very little effort, and I have given the student a start with a target he will never reach.

Do they really assume that you are to live off 200 pounds per month if you can double your money?... What is the minimum investment amount you could live off as a (consistent) trader? LGI is promising a 5000 pounds account if you succeed, how realistic is that (am not talking here whether or not they will give it to you)?

Hi
They have trained many people but I wonder why no one has said any bad or good about them?

Thanks for the link. I have come across Global Community Trading which so far appears to me as the most serious one, they don t talk about it on that blog, wonder if that s cos they are better considered...