Anybody using SporteX-Online

able

Have been contacted by these people. Their offer is probably too good to be true. Has anybody had any experience. Thanks

Hi, I have been dealing with Matthew over at Sportex for a couple of months now and so far so good. I haven't invested a fortune but I have seen a good return so far on what I have invested. I withdrew some of the profit last week to check it out and I got the funds in my account within 5 days. Happy investing!!!

Let me know how you get on. I just joined the NBA fund they are rolling out and its all very exciting!!! Happy investing!

Great weekend. First results very promising. 86%plus strike rate.
Will be in touch

I just want to give everyone an update on the NBA fund,,,

the returns are brilliant at just over 1.3% in 6 days so it’s a little bit better than average and we get free bonuses and tickets for an event of our choice so it’s looking great guys!!

I joined the NBA fund recently and the figures have just started coming through online. Most impressive and now John has mentioned the 48% increased return, so it looks even more interesting.
How are you getting on

Hi I have been with Sportex for three months now and I must say its been a fantastic little investment. I don't have to do anything which is always good and I get regular contact with Matt and John. Ive made a couple of transfers to them and I had a small bonus paid out to me. So far so good. Happy investing people!

Hi, I am currently waiting on a bonus payment from Sportex after the latest offer but want to let everyone know this is normal because of the high returns on offer! I’ve made about 50% this year so it’s working well!!!

Hi, I am currently waiting on a bonus payment from Sportex after the latest offer but want to let everyone know this is normal because of the high returns on offer! I’ve made about 50% this year so it’s working well!!!
HI. So am I. Been very good so far. All thanks to the favourable recommendations you gave me in the beginning. Thanks

I’m just happy that you could profit from this also because Sports ⚾️ 🏈 🏀 trading is the way forward!!!

The Sportex gold offer has been lowered so anyone looking to stay with Sportex should do so ASAP guys!!!

The Sportex gold offer has been lowered so anyone looking to stay with Sportex should do so ASAP guys!!!

I have been using them a few weeks now. Initially I thought it was too good to be true but everything seems to be legitimate. I've not tried to withdraw yet and have only invested the minimum. I've just been offered the 100% bonus where they match your deposit and then you can withdraw it immediately. The bonus amount remains in your account and can be withdrawn in 60 days. Has anyone experienced this before or is it just cloud cuckoo land?