Andrew Searle's Lindencourt method

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you are :p

DAMN!!!

Remember everyone before I get banned for my strong opinions, VOTE .... XENO for next T2W president!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

No seriously Lindencourt why not work together instead of the hate mail!

I will post signals LIVE, and you or ignot can correct them if wrong ?

I'm not slateing you dude, I will post my understanding of your system over the next week and when you have time correct or agree with the signals ?

Is that fair ?

there we go, i see the olive branch, well said xenophobia :)

what you say ivan? carry on with the thread, yes? with lindencourt? yes?

oh go on you know you want to :D

I would like to hear more about the short-term LC system. I have been reading this thread from the start, I posted a supportive message at Post 8 re the daily system from LC which was recommended by ingot. My opinion remains that the daily system has classic components and there is nothing to stop it working, which leaves me optimistic towards the intra-day system. A good test would be to see traders independent of the developer / vendor run real trades in real time. Let your trades do your talking for you.

Hi there, Is that EURAUD a short entry ? Or has it gone long ?

Cheers ...

duh, my bad..... too much simple jack ! lol

Last edited:
I said yesterday that I had made my last post on this forum following the farce on this forum here over the weekend. However, in an affort to protect my trading system’s reputation as a successful one (no matter what one trader on this forum says) I thought I would post the results of Lindencourt trades today based on the currency pairs that I usually follow in detail. I would point out that trying to follow or even trade silly number of currency pairs is asking for trouble and losses! Focus is the name of the game if you want to be successful at anything in life, particularly forex. The pairs that I usually follow closely are GBPUSD, EURUSD and USDCHF. I sent trade results and charts for these pairs to my Lindencourt customers last week, and I have detailed today's trades on these pairs below.

I notice that there was just one Lindencourt trade setup highlighted on this thread today!!! What happened to all the others? This is a poor and misleading reflection of the Lindencourt FX system since it produced a number of clearly defined winning setups on all three pairs that I mentioned above. The results and comments are as follows. All times are German times (ie GMT+2).

EURAUD
There indeed was a setup @ 1.4359. This reached a high of 1.4409 (+50 pips) but with a final Lindencourt exit @ 1.4382 (+23 pips). The Lindencourt recommends partial exits and so one would also have exited at a recommended c. 1.4383 (+24 pips).

GBPUSD
I only recommend trading the Lindencourt from 8.00 hrs, however there was a BUY trade setup @ 1.5592 at 7.15 hrs so I personally did not take this trade. This trade nevertheless went on to produce a high of 1.5640 (+48pips) before a final exit @ 1.5621 (+29 pips).

The next setup occurred at 10.30 hrs after the GBPUSD had already dropped 85 pips. This setup also occurred after 5 red candles. I clearly state in the Lindencourt system manual that trades should be avoided over 5 same colour candles in a row so this trade was definitely not taken. Not surprisingly this trade if taken would have resulted in a loss.

The next setup today was at 13.30 @ 1.5607 and went to a high of 1.5672 (+65 pips). There was a final exit @ 1.5632 (+25 pips). Clearly an experienced trader would have taken partial exits as I strongly recommend to my customers.

EURUSD
First setup was at 8.45 hrs @ 1.2810. This went up to a high at 1.2834 (+24 pips) before faling back. The final exit was at 1.2808 for a 2 pip loss.
The next setup was at 11.30 hrs @ 1.2815. As EURUSD price action was fairly erratic, it was not surprising that this trade was closed out for a small loss @ 1.2806 (-9 pips) when a Lindencourt final exit point was reached.

The next trade signal was at the start of the US session at 14.00 hrs @ 1.2816. This went on to reach a high @ 1.2870 (+54 pips). As usual partial exits would have ensured that some profits were locked in. The trade had a Lindencourt final exit @ 1.2821 (+5 pips ) but an experienced trader would have closed out before here to have locked in a decent number of pips on this trade.

USDCHF
There was a clear SELL setup at 8.30 hrs on this pair @ 1.0470 with a final exit @ 1.0391 for a net gain of +69 pips. The pair actually fell to a low of 1.0348 (+122 pips). Again partial closure of the trade would have been recommended to have locked in pips just in case the trade reversed suddenly.

Finally I would stress that most days are like this in terms of gains from the Lindencourt system, no matter what anyone else says. If you are a trader looking for a system that produces +100 pips on every trade, the Lindencourt system is not for you.

There will be no more posts from me on this forum. I can be reached via my web site or on another forum if anyone wishes to contact me directly.

Andrew.

Its great to see youve not backed down and want to protect your system. I do feel however posting results after the event is pointless. One of the main arguments about this thread is that I dont believe that our friends system is anything like he says it is or that he trades it live.I therefore challenged him to trade live which so far he has declined,although he has now said he will do so when he finishes his system(after saying it was brilliant),that says it all. If you were to to make your calls live for a few weeks,think what It would do for your reputation and the system. I cant see that he or you have any reason not to trade live and post your calls within 30 seconds of taking the trade,with stops etc.

Good luck,there are many wanting you to succeed

I said yesterday that I had made my last post on this forum following the farce on this forum here over the weekend. However, in an affort to protect my trading system’s reputation as a successful one (no matter what one trader on this forum says) I thought I would post the results of Lindencourt trades today based on the currency pairs that I usually follow in detail. I would point out that trying to follow or even trade silly number of currency pairs is asking for trouble and losses! Focus is the name of the game if you want to be successful at anything in life, particularly forex. The pairs that I usually follow closely are GBPUSD, EURUSD and USDCHF. I sent trade results and charts for these pairs to my Lindencourt customers last week, and I have detailed today's trades on these pairs below.

I notice that there was just one Lindencourt trade setup highlighted on this thread today!!! What happened to all the others? This is a poor and misleading reflection of the Lindencourt FX system since it produced a number of clearly defined winning setups on all three pairs that I mentioned above. The results and comments are as follows. All times are German times (ie GMT+2).

EURAUD
There indeed was a setup @ 1.4359. This reached a high of 1.4409 (+50 pips) but with a final Lindencourt exit @ 1.4382 (+23 pips). The Lindencourt recommends partial exits and so one would also have exited at a recommended c. 1.4383 (+24 pips).

GBPUSD
I only recommend trading the Lindencourt from 8.00 hrs, however there was a BUY trade setup @ 1.5592 at 7.15 hrs so I personally did not take this trade. This trade nevertheless went on to produce a high of 1.5640 (+48pips) before a final exit @ 1.5621 (+29 pips).

The next setup occurred at 10.30 hrs after the GBPUSD had already dropped 85 pips. This setup also occurred after 5 red candles. I clearly state in the Lindencourt system manual that trades should be avoided over 5 same colour candles in a row so this trade was definitely not taken. Not surprisingly this trade if taken would have resulted in a loss.

The next setup today was at 13.30 @ 1.5607 and went to a high of 1.5672 (+65 pips). There was a final exit @ 1.5632 (+25 pips). Clearly an experienced trader would have taken partial exits as I strongly recommend to my customers.

EURUSD
First setup was at 8.45 hrs @ 1.2810. This went up to a high at 1.2834 (+24 pips) before faling back. The final exit was at 1.2808 for a 2 pip loss.
The next setup was at 11.30 hrs @ 1.2815. As EURUSD price action was fairly erratic, it was not surprising that this trade was closed out for a small loss @ 1.2806 (-9 pips) when a Lindencourt final exit point was reached.

The next trade signal was at the start of the US session at 14.00 hrs @ 1.2816. This went on to reach a high @ 1.2870 (+54 pips). As usual partial exits would have ensured that some profits were locked in. The trade had a Lindencourt final exit @ 1.2821 (+5 pips ) but an experienced trader would have closed out before here to have locked in a decent number of pips on this trade.

USDCHF
There was a clear SELL setup at 8.30 hrs on this pair @ 1.0470 with a final exit @ 1.0391 for a net gain of +69 pips. The pair actually fell to a low of 1.0348 (+122 pips). Again partial closure of the trade would have been recommended to have locked in pips just in case the trade reversed suddenly.

Finally I would stress that most days are like this in terms of gains from the Lindencourt system, no matter what anyone else says. If you are a trader looking for a system that produces +100 pips on every trade, the Lindencourt system is not for you.

There will be no more posts from me on this forum. I can be reached via my web site or on another forum if anyone wishes to contact me directly.

Andrew.

Wow its all written is past tense from a guru system seller trader.

A lot of would have could have trades there.

Why didnt you call them live as if you think somebody can come on this
forum and say hey look what trades could have happened you must think
were all fooking idiots.

Take your system with you. You and Ingot can stop spitting your dummies
out as well.

You would have got some repect from all on this site but the above post
just proves what shill you are. My view is you and Ingot are liked on this
one somehow. (n):mad:(n):mad:

Mr Lindenpoops.

Now now with your naughty PM's. That's another dummy i'll have to get you. What
with your toys and now your dummy. What will we do with you eh.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I can say to you if **** you, you silly little ****. If you had read this stupid thread from the beginning, you might have noticed that another asshole on this forum, Xenphobia, said he would post all the Lindencourt setups today in an effort to prove it did not work. There was only one setup posted which was not representative of the system ability to highlight winning trades. I do not remember saying I would post live setups. I only responded to his stupid challenge since he failed to show any other setups today as he said he would.

Get a life you stupid idiot. If you cannot read, don't post stupid ****ing messages.

As I said, I won't be posting again on this thread, since it is clearly full of immature ******s.

Pete I liked his posts,but at the end of the day he proved nowt. Surely the idea of the site is to question for the good of all,preferably politely

Yes I too very much agree and was surprised how quickly this thread went pear shaped. There is not much subtlety and too many people are just plain rude... I find the conduct of some people leave a lot to be desired.

I will miss Ivan's contributions along with Andrew who genuinely (honoured the site by visiting to explain his system) wanted to demonstrate and help everyone along imo.

Those cynical amongts us I'm sure would claim he was merely promoting his system but that is the whole point is it not??? Nothing in life is free.

Perhaps Xeno has saved us monies and perhaps he has not. Now we'll never know.

However, when you have people SHOUTING ABUSE AND SLAGGING OFF before anything has been said or demonstrated - not sure why anyone should have to put up with it.

I'm very dissapointed. :(

I think site guidelines definately need a good review.

Indeed and some of us don't need protecting we can make our own minds up. Seemed very wasteful of what could have been an interesting/informative and thought provoking thread. Instead turned into childish chaos.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.