Who has serious ES trading method?

Actually, it likely would hurt anyone who disseminated his/her successful methodology by directly increasing competition in their niche. I genuinely believe that folks who ask questions like this truly do not understand or appreciate what it is that they are asking for.

You should feel free to contribute, though, if you disagree.

Well i know a guy around here named bashir who's unfolding his secrets for anyone interested. he's a fulltime daytrader for about 6 years now. and got his own reason to do tell his strategies. you find out his reasons. have a search on the board.

chart 6.JPG
Price action...

Thats a serious way to trade the ES.

Flag breakout, wait for retrace, enter.

Well i know a guy around here named bashir who's unfolding his secrets for anyone interested. he's a fulltime daytrader for about 6 years now. and got his own reason to do tell his strategies. you find out his reasons. have a search on the board.

:rolleyes:

Rathcoole_Exile has detailed a consistently profitable method for trading of ES on these boards and in my view his method is about as good as it can get.

Paul

todays ES trades so far (well....spx)

Attachments

• ess.JPG
    ess.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 496
chart 9.JPG

Another trade for you that was serious....
Faded R1 as it was a choppy day and held for the breakout of the trendline, which did occur, holding until 8.55pm or exit at Pivot level.

Do you know where I can find more information on price action methods?

Thanks a lot.

Google, books, babypips.com

Price action understanding ultimately has to come from experience, i can tell you how to draw support and resistance and then the minute you look at your own chart suddenly it will be different ;)

You ES traders loving todays action!?
Trading absolutely beautifully.

24.5 gain on the ES.JPG

I entered long on the break of my trendline and stayed in the position for a 24.5 point gain, most i've ever made on a single trade! After today i'm finished for the week :)

I would finish trading for the week but as we closed yesterday above an important hourly resistance/daily resistance last night i expect a large movement today long, will look for technical formation and support from fundamental news to open a larger position, i've entered today @ 897.75 and will look to make this position larger through the day... I expect those short will still be closing their positions and therefore i don't expect a sell-off for yesterdays long... Next resistance @ 908.5 - I think when the volume kicks into the ES we will fly up there :D Otherwise i would be going to play golf - So i hope i'm right and we don't just spend the day in consolidation.

Last edited:
Even when I'm new comer to this forum I have been actively posting in other trading forum in my country.

Questions like that from Paultudorjones, unfortunately, are very common. Get off your high horse pal!!!
Glad to see that rathcoole_exile answered soon.

I was using for several months the Toby Crabel's ORB "Stretch". Is it serious? Is it not?
Is not about serious methods, is about you getting serious on your trading

Mathemagician put is very right: I genuinely believe that folks who ask questions like this truly do not understand or appreciate what it is that they are asking for.

See you in the market :)