Alternatives to Darwinex

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Forexintradiadarwin

36 61
@Forexintradiadarwin I recommend to trade the free trial first for your training.
I'm in this exercise mode since months as I mostly violate the rules, mainly the loss limits.
With the brand new swing mode you can trade as usual (besides the loss limits), but also there it is hard to survive the 10 days and passing all of theri objectives.
Thank you! I will read the rules before anything.

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
545 516
Thank you! I will read the rules before anything.
There is an undocumented, but logical aspect with the daily loss limit (which is reset at 0:00 o'clock daily) when you hold positions overnight:
As your profit is added to the loss limits and you had 4k daily profit on a 100k USD account and a DD of 6k on open positions, you can't hold this positions overnight without violating the rules. When the daily loss limit is reset to 5k at midnight, I'm sure that the 6k DD of the open positions will trigger a rule violation immediately and the account is gone.
To know all these critical situations it is recommended (by me, not by FTMO ;)) to run one or more free trials first.

Last edited:

angelandrews

16 0
Darwinex really needs to improve some of its parts so that people are satisfied and they have to work a little more on management.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,524 1,953
Some users here are trying FTMO and MFF .
Nobody is trying the5ers so I think their conditions are not the most convenient.
Business model is the same for all these contest-props.

Reactions: QAVinversion

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
545 516
what do you think of the5ers?
Limits and leverage are very low and they don't offer a trial so that you can get accustomed to the rules.
You pay your losses with your fee and you're forced to enter always an SL.
Don't know how many seconds you have to enter the SL before violating that rule.
The funds you get for the fee when you passed is not even half what you get from the others like FTMO or MFF when you're a funded trader there.

Reactions: QAVinversion

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock