Alternatives to Darwinex

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
545 516

Besides a 4 % loss limit there are no clear rules to find and not even whether your 300/700 GBP are immediately lost if you violate this 4% SL rule.
Did you find any adress of that prop? I didn't.
I just found this about the founder ...
1621805734225.png

a not working personal website, a youtube and an instagram channel without exciting numbers of visitors.
Scam or just a nice business idea with a 4% loss limit (which nearly all successful FTMO traders failed)?
Guess who can only win by this concept.

Reactions: CavaliereVerde
E

Emanita

0 0
The good thing is to have 1 year to achieve the 6% profit target... no pressure at all. Also, they upscale to the million, which is not so bad.

Rufus_Leakey

224 103

It might be like multi-level marketing where the "trader" is the product.
About TradeHappy

We enable our Elite traders to build their own trading teams and go head to head with other teams in the proprietary firm.​

I wonder if the traderssubscribers will still be happy if they have a security breach.:)
Terms of Service and User Agreement
TradeHappy Limited makes no assurances regarding the security of your information.

One thing for sure is "TradeHappy - Jacob" can post videos. I counted 309 on his Youtube page posted in the last year.

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
545 516
Last edited:

Rufus_Leakey

224 103

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
545 516
(Re-)Starting on Tuesday, June 1st:
https://www.buoytrade.com/

Main conditions and restrictions have significant parallels to FTMO, but it looks more trader friendly as the periods are longer. And they accept holding positions over the weekend.
They have a fourth stage which is reached after the trader made 20% profit on the funded account. The main advantage of that stage is that there is no daily loss limit any more.

Last edited:

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,523 1,950
@LongVision
Speaking about swaps what do you think about this?
With my CVL I paid 120€ in swaps for 6 months, it is 3% of the account equity.

LongVision

208 382
@LongVision
Speaking about swaps what do you think about this?
With my CVL I paid 120€ in swaps for 6 months, it is 3% of the account equity.
Many forex brokers provide a similar kind of Islamic account for a religious reason(Not for all people) but these are not ECN accounts mostly brokers charge an additional 01pip for trading commission so there is no reduction of transaction cost.

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
545 516
You can find reviews and experiences from Darwinex users here in this discussion.
@Forexintradiadarwin I recommend to trade the free trial first for your training.
I'm in this exercise mode since months as I mostly violate the rules, mainly the loss limits.
With the brand new swing mode you can trade as usual (besides the loss limits), but also there it is hard to survive the 10 days and passing all of theri objectives.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock