• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Alternatives to Darwinex

The problem with Zulutrade is that the percentage of martingales is too high.
My 2 alternatives that could work for both traders and investors are: eToro and AlpariPAMM.
@Naragot is working with both Darwinex and AlpariPAMM .
Is there a demo available for AlpariPAMM?

"Alpari Limited does not provide services to residents of the USA, Japan, Canada, Australia, the Democratic Republic of Korea, European Union, United Kingdom, Iran, Syria, Sudan and Cuba."

The problem with Zulutrade is that the percentage of martingales is too high.
You could control the number of trades copied so you can avoid to wipe out the account with martingale trades while the trader did it. So you can make some money with these martingale guys, but only for a while.
Then you have to get out very soon without any delay.
To prove that was the reason why I opened the Zulu demos, but I could not run a medium time test.
All the martingale traders failed sooner or later - and dissappear to be back with a new user name (and some with the same picture and linked to the old user id).

All the martingale traders failed sooner or later - and dissappear to be back with a new user name
It is the problem with every classic copytrading platform like Zulu Hotforex or mql.com .
eToro forces you to share you real name and picture , this prevents farming .
On Darwinex you have investable attributes and risk manager.

What do you guys think about duplitrade?
Don't know whether traders make money with them.
DD is not shown - looks like a trap for new social investors to me.

IMO the page is full of errors - I simulated a 5k account - and hard to use with the sliders:

1662937433839.png

1662937510898.png

edit:
Some social trading platforms (like Autotrade, at least in earlier times) include the demo users to the users shown at a strategy, but the trader is not paid, of course.

Last edited:
Hello friends,
Hope you are doing well.

Question: I'm looking for some similar services to Darwinex. They do not accept clients from Turkey.

Problem:

- I have developed an automatic system which trades all 28 currency pairs at the same time with the same strategy.
Due to 13 years of history backtest(real tick mode) and 8 weeks of live trading, it trades around 1400 positions each month(over all the 28 pairs). Which is easy for a master Algo trader to reverse the positions info into the strategy code by spending some hours. I've spent too much of life and this EA is priceless for me. So I skipped the Social Trading platforms which share the history/open trades.
- Also, PAMM accounts are not safe for the Investors because they do not have control over their own fund and my strategy needs flexible roll over time. Otherwise their withdrawals may affect my portfolio. So MAM account would be the better choice, both for me and my investors.
- My strategy needs at least 50K $ initial or 500$ on a Cent account. I have not 50K cash :>
- I have not found any MAM broker that offers Cent accounts for MAM.

General form of my question:
Do you know a broker offering such this service?:
1. The asset manager trades with his own capital.
2. The investors would be able to utilize to his/her performance in return for a profit share.
3. The investors, invest in their own account, meaning they would be able to withdraw or deposit at any given time while the trader's account would not be affected.
4. The investors would not be able to see the history/open trades, before or after subscribing. However they could see the manager's account statistics even before subscription.
5. Both Investors and the Asset manager be able to open accounts as Cent accounts.

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

4. The investors would not be able to see the history/open trades, before or after subscribing. However they could see the manager's account statistics even before subscription.
That's not possible as the trades must be shown on the tax report.

Last edited:
Do you mean even in Darwinex/DarwinexZero the investors are able to see my trades?
As investor you see this on the Darwinex monthly tax report:
1693785497626.png

So if the investor has only one Darwin he knows the origin.
The asset is shown, but he doesn't see exact trade data like direction, lotsize or time.
So the intellectual property is protected.

I don't know whether the asset is shown on the tax report if it is hidden by the trader online, but I never bought and would never buy a Darwin where the assets are not shown on the platform so I have no example. :)

Last edited:
As investor you see this on the Darwinex monthly tax report:
View attachment 330451

So if the investor has only one Darwin he knows the origin.
The asset is shown, but he doesn't see exact trade data like direction, lotsize or time.
So the intellectual property is protected.

I don't know whether the asset is shown on the tax report if it is hidden by the trader online, but I never bought and would never buy a Darwin where the assets are not shown on the platform so I have no example. :)
Thank you,
Yes, that is enough for protecting the intellectual property.
I would like to know your insight about why you would not step in on investing on hidden assets? If there is another reason than making sure about real diversification instead of investing on a portfolio which only trades single or couple of assets.

In fact, multi asset trading is my upside and I would definitely show. I just want to add my insights.
Advice is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Yes, that is enough for protecting the intellectual property.
I would like to know your insight about why you would not step in on investing on hidden assets? If there is another reason than making sure about real diversification instead of investing on a portfolio which only trades single or couple of assets.

In fact, multi asset trading is my upside and I would definitely show. I just want to add my insights.
Advice is greatly appreciated!
At least the asset class (currency, metals, commodities or indices) should be published as on DarwinexZero.

For example for metals including gold an investor might need a more tolerant stop loss or exit as the volatility of the assets is significantly higher than for currency trading.
IMO, there is no need to hide assets from investors. I see it as a try to trap investors who would avoid the strategy if they knew more.

Last edited: