All Hell is about to break loose

I hope everyone here is going to plant a garden this spring........ have been harping on this subject, because this is important. I want everyone to have enough food...

cbdc... central bank digital currency is the next crazy scheme we will have to live through.

So for the trading aspect... BRICS are going to win because we suck and will not work hard...LMAO....... 7 means God, and we also ridiculed him. So, we are going to get everything that we deserve....... I personally love God and he is my friend, and I am ready. If someone kills me and takes over my homestead then I will be with God...but I am doing my best to be self sufficient.

Also, the Euro is going to get hammered first because it is the most woke and fragile......

We are in a very short term environment right now....... Trades can be very good or very bad..... This is just my opinion, but I see the Euro going dow first and then the pound, and then the YEN, and then the USD.

I think I said a while ago that the Great British Pound would be the first currency sacrificed on the alter of globalism , Because they left the European Union ...
But now they cannot rescue themselves, so the Euro may go down first...

We are in a very short term environment right now....... Trades can be very good or very bad..... This is just my opinion, but I see the Euro going dow first and then the pound, and then the YEN, and then the USD.

Your post makes no sense because all currencies are paired with another so if one goes down then the other has to go up. The USD is the base currency for most relevant pairs and you have stated that the EUR will go down, then the GBP then the USD. Unless there is a new base currency against which these three trade then when the USD goes down both the GBP and EUR will go up.

Also, the idea that God has any interest in currency trading or exerts divine intervention on it is nonsense.

That doesn't mean thee dollar will collapse today, but Biden is a moron and Noone respects him.