All Hell is about to break loose

If I haven't said this before then please plant a garden. There is still time to grow some food for your family. I am blessed to live here and grow food year round.. we can a lot of food every year, and we give away extra to friends and family.

I don't like to encourage other people to get into trades until they are profitable but the USD is primed to crash.......but the JPY is also primed to crash and the EUR is primed to crash so what do we do???? Please send some feedback...

I just looked at the USD/TRY chart and the Dollar is just about done....All I can say at this point is that the 1 percent globalists have succeeded in taking over this countries government

Now they are desperately trying to take our guns.... They succeeded in Europe and they succeeded in Australia. They killed crocodile Dundee because he wouldn't give up his guns... The United States of America is the last stand against the globalist satanic new world order....... If we fail here then there will be many years of darkness...

I used think the Aussies had some balls but I hope this pisses them off because they are rolling over...They are taking up the are for the globalists right now.

So I canned tomatoes and okra Saturday and salsa today. I am also trying to get a solar electric system right now... And canned plum preserves Saturday as well...

The western nations are falling apart. Where did we go wrong? I think it is when we let the liberals take over. My mother still thinks our government has our best interest as their primary concern.......LOL,,....

The last thing the globalists have to accomplish is to take our guns in the U.S. Every other country has rolled over, but we are stubborn over here and that is why the globalists are doing many false flag operations here.

I will never give up my constitutional rights. These rights are given by God and not by man.......never forget that everyone has inalienable rights that are given to us by God alone, and he loves all of us no matter how far we have fallen.

Nobody believes my posts but I really hope you have some food and water stored.. Even your government recommends that. Good luck people... Even the UN says that the biggest food shortage in history is coming.........

Yes I can trade for a profit.... I am trading right now but I will trade for you and split profits..

Please get some extra food and water... I live in the woods and can live alone with with no help.

Please believe that things are going to get very bad. If you get extra stuff then you will use it ..... My favorite saying is I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

When Donald Trump told the world that Germany was too dependent on Nordstream 2 then the German chancellor laughed at him in public. I am praying for Germany at this point and I hope you guys remember the old ways and you are growing your own food. I have a lot of fruit trees here and raised garden beds. Thankfully I am in zone 8 and can grow food year round.

I just looked over my posts and they are spot on. Please plant a garden and I didn't say this before but inferred it. Always remember that your rights are given to you by God and not your government

Maybe I was early, but I am always early seeing things. That is why I am currently stacking silver in my safe but I just turned bullish on the Aussie USD for a few months.