AlephSigmaChi and TheBramble

Sigma-D

Established member
Can anyone confirm if these two are one and the same person and also does anyone have any copies of AlephSigmaChi "Unfashionable Advice" series of posts?

I understand TheBramble is deceased which makes the task all the more poignant if true.

Thanks.

OK. I'm sorted with the UA posts, thanks.

LOL re the ASC/TB relationship. My mistake. I'll buy the book.

Can anyone confirm if these two are one and the same person and also does anyone have any copies of AlephSigmaChi "Unfashionable Advice" series of posts?

I understand TheBramble is deceased which makes the task all the more poignant if true.

Thanks.

So......., I wonder who told you Tony had passed.......

I rarely read t2w much these days and hadn't noticed that post.
When I hadn't received any reply from his personal (non-t2w) email some time ago I assumed he was temporarily out of things, waited a while and emailed again only for the email to bounce back, the account having been closed.
I heard from a mutual friend that he had died.
Tony was a complex character and in earlier years here on t2w ran a campaign against me. Latterly he changed his mind about me and was humble and decent enough to apologise. We became friends of a sort and had some interesting and deep conversations.
He was banned from here after some "unpleasantness", but his excellent and sometimes highly intelligent writing was a joy to read and I hope his passing was easy and painless.
Rest In Peace, Tony, not forgotten.

Richard

Last edited:
His posts were funny, intelligent and also with good analysis (when he used to do daily analysis thread). Somehow I thought he was only banned - sad to hear about his passing away.

May he rest in peace.

His posts were funny, intelligent and also with good analysis (when he used to do daily analysis thread). Somehow I thought he was only banned - sad to hear about his passing away.

May he rest in peace.

I was just about to post an almost identical post, but you beat me too it.
He seemed like a very clever chap. He had a sense of humour, too, and I enjoyed his writing style.
He was also one of the few around who seemed to want to actually share trading ideas rather than the 'can't let cats out of bags' crowd.
May he rest in peace.