African Billionaire Events promote MTB swindle

LaserTrader

111 8

I almost fell into the trap of assuming guilt by association.

I am sure African Billionaire Events Management ( www.abem.co.za ) have some moral and ethical standards and were not aware of the false claims, fake photos and screenshots and blatant inaccuracy of director backgrounds. Once they are aware I am sure they will act accordingly. The evidence in the 'Mastery Trading Academy .. swindle' is very clear and un-disputable.

Please note: it is unfortunate that Robin Sharma is pictured alongside someone from Mastery Trading Academy, as far as I am aware he is not involved in the MTA swindle and operates with much higher ethics and morals and is totally above board.

Event.JPG

NVP

Legendary member
37,760 2,100
African Billionaire events ?.....:eek:

surely the clue is in the title ? :LOL:

N

Last edited:

LaserTrader

111 8
How to become a Billionaire.

Sell leaflets on how to become a billionaire for lots of $$$$ which simply say sell people leaflets on how to become a billionaire and charge then lots of $$$$ :cheesy:

Last edited:

LaserTrader

111 8
The African Billionaire Events have confirmed they are aware of the Mastery Trading Academy antics. It will be interesting to see if they condone their swindle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock