Advanced Structured Forex Trading

7thSignalTrader said:
Page Two:

So, when you say you are “trading THE trend”, you can only be trading the Projection that the potential energy (PE) derived from volume will continue to be converted into kinetic energy (KE)/price movement. Since energy cannot be created or destroyed – only converted, and kinetic energy is absolutely required in order to sustain price movement, it is impossible to “trade THE trend”.

Physics applies to every physical instance in this entire universe. Only the very unwise would even think to attempt to remove the force of physics from the physical world we live in each day. My goodness - especially, something as Mechanical and Systematic as the Financial Markets!

Case in point.

I had to come back to get my periodic amusement quota.

I don't pretend to be an expert, my education only went as far as Oxford & Cambridge "A" level in Physics, but I see you are doing your usual in attempting to browbeat people into thinking that you are right by writing reams and reams of nonsense.

Thermodynamics applies to financial markets ?? please ! you might as well say it applies to macro economic theory as well.

You really do know how to prove your ignorance sometimes.

PS. I notice you have given up actualy giving any trade calls recently. A couple of 300-500 pip losses and you just change the subject don't you ?? :eek:

Anyway I'm off again to make some more money :)

TheBramble said:
7th, you are using you own erroneous logic based on a false premise and faulty logical construction and development to 'prove' your erroneous, faulty, false and illogical deductions. That is clear to all.

It is crystal clear, here that you are out of your league – that much is clear. You don’t even know what a TCD is – how to construct one – how to use one – how it applies to trading and why it dispels the myth about trends. Yet, you somehow “know” that this is an illogical deduction. Humor me further, please!

Look – stop running your mouth and just Prove IT! That’s all you have to do. Don’t sit here and claim that you know the premise behind this system, its concepts, its ideas and its engineering concepts. Any pointless argument can be raised with all the vitriol in the world, but without you offering up some substance in your rebuttals, you end up doing nothing more than engaging in irrational ranting.

1) Erroneous Logic. Ok – prove it. Point out the erroneous logic in my post by typing something that actually has rational explanations that counter the argument made.

2) False Premise. Ok – prove it. Point out the false premise used in my post by typing something technical that contradicts the false premise.

3) Faulty Logical Construction. Ok – prove it. Show exactly where you see faulty logic and replace that faulty logic by writing a technical exposition of WHY the logic is faulty.

4) Erroneous, Faulty, False and Illogical Deductions. Ok – prove it. Demonstrate with a technical explanation that points out clearly where each of these elements where instantiated in my post and do it with a written distinctive argument.

It is far too easy burp out how irrational something is when you provide zero counter argument in any intelligent, well written, technical rebuttal. Burping is not countering – and that is clear to all.

TheBramble said:
God sent me to this thread and that post for a purpose. He gave me a Mission. To show you were, in that very specific issue sof trends, quite wrong. QED.

Why not change your user-id to The Ramble! You clearly ramble on better than most here. LOL! You offer no substance, no external resource, no technical rebuttal and most importantly, no counter argument to any technical aspect already asserted.

God does not send people on petty missions to prove other people wrong and fail to provide them with the sense, intelligence, tools and substance to complete their mission. When God sends you on a mission, you can’t fail in completing that mission. He will not send you unprepared into any situation. He always prepares you BEFORE he sends you and your victory is assured long before you ever get there.

Clearly, you don’t have that level of preparation – nor do you possess the level of knowledge necessary to even make the slightest counter argument that is rational, logical and coherent. Thus, you were unprepared before you sat down in front of your computer.

That tells me that clearly, one was not “sent by God”.

TheBramble said:
Doesn't matter how much verbiage you throw at it, it's still plain wrong. You are wrong. And been proven wrong. Now that I have completed my Mission for His Work I can move on again.

The prototypical musings of a naysayer finding himself in waters that run too deep and currents that run too strong for him to swim against. I doubt seriously that any technical minded individual reading this considers anything you have written about “trends” thus far in this thread, when compared to the technical explanation that I’ve given for their non-existence ”for the Trader at trade execution time” is in anyway satisfied that you have the slightest clue about what’s being said here.

You counter arguments not with, “oh, I’m done and leaving now” type commentary. Rather, you counter one technical argument by clearly articulating exactly where, how and why the original argument is flawed. You’ve done none of those three (3) things here. Clearly. Instead, all you do is claim: “It has been proven wrong”. Yet, you offer no proof of the claim in the form of a counter technical argument.

Counter technical argument is what is required here – not some vitriolic flyby at 500 knots claiming some delusional empiric victory.

TheBramble said:
I may pop back from time to time as He so directs, but until then, please continue to enjoy your discussions with your 'friends' on this thread. :LOL:

I realize that this may be a bit over your head. Notice how my claim was backed up with technical discussion. Whereas, your reply was followed up with not one single technical word or syllable having anything to do with my technical counter to your attempt to prove “trends”. That’s says a ton and it also establishes your ability to walk the technical walk. You talk a good game, but you forget that in the end you are going to have to actually write about why your theory is sound.

Mine on the other hand, is crystal clear and born of years of pure, ground-up research and backed by three (3) technical degrees, 15 years applying skills & knowledge developed in Corporate, 8 years applying skills & knowledge developed in the Air Force and 6 more years applying everything I know to engineering, developing, designing and testing a Day Trading System that has come full circle to being just under 94.00% accurate on a Daily basis.

What I find so amazing is that someone with such trading “experience” would not be able to understand the very simple fact that that you cannot trade a PAST event. That the event itself, in order to exist MUST have already be instantiated in space/time. Without a space/time instantiation of the event – it has no existence. Trends require a past/history. Without that past/history, it is not a trend at all – it is a Projection. Thus, one can only trade a Projection and NEVER a Trend. LOL!

If you have developed the ability to time travel before executing your trade, then my hat is off to you! But, until such time you will ONLY trade Projections of “trends” and NOT the trend itself. For the Trader, the “trend” does not exist. This is so incredibly clear, that I find it rather telling that you are having such a hard time with the concept. I simply used as tools the simple laws of physics that prove an Event must have a PAST in order to be an “Event”. It is not an “Event” until it has a “History”. Hello!

Maybe you thought you were dealing with a neophyte but one thing is certain – you are very funny and very amusing! Thanks for stopping by and offering your take on “trends”. :)

Last edited:
Regarding Private Messages(PM's):

I think I’ve gotten to all the PM's at this point.

I don't do PM's very well as I often times forget to check them for weeks. So, if you have a PM to send and it is related to the system in anyway, just go ahead and ask it in this journal/development thread and I'll most likely get to it much sooner. I just saw one PM that was three (3) weeks old! Sorry, about that - but again, I often times forget to check my PM Inbox.

If you happen to ask a question that goes beyond what I can discuss in public regarding the system, I will simply let you know in my reply here. But, go ahead and ask your questions here instead of the PM as anything dropped as a PM might get overlooked frequently.

Thanks and I think I've covered all outstanding PM questions - if not, please let me know.

Hoangmphung,

Here is a good real-time Subordinate Case Study/Example for you to learn from.

Note the 5/23/06 to 5/24/06 EURUSD session and how it left behind Subordinate Short TCD Fill% of 104.26%. If you have been tracking this then you would have seen that the previous Subordinate Short TCD Fill% was 90.44%. So, today – it ran about 14% beyond the previous and that 14% overrun amounts to 19 pips as the Omega Absolute on the EURUSD right now is 135 pips (14% * 135 = 18.9 pips).

So, on the “open” of the next session which will be the 5/24/06 to 5/25/06 session at 0000GMT (just to synchronize all clocks) will show a Subordinate Fill% that is greater than the Dominant Fill% and it should be contained within the “previous” Subordinate Fill% which at that time will be today’s Fill% of 104.26% (this session’s Fill% becomes the previous Fill% at the open of the next session).

So, absent any adverse news on the horizon, this should provide a good Entry point Long for a minimum of 30 pips to the upside and back into the Dominant TCD direction. The past 10 days have been this way and the Dominant TCD has not changed in all that time – that’s why it continues to work when you wait patiently for a good Fill% on the Subordinate side.

Absent adverse news, these types of basic TCD trades are the bread & butter of what I do daily (when I’m in the market). Most “trend traders” cannot trade these markets. They call them too volatile, too unstable, too uncertain and lacking directional stability. Yet, for the past 10 days on the EURUSD, that is all that has been available to them.

Without being able to see, understand and use TCDs, typical “trend traders” simply sit on the sidelines waiting for the next “historical trend” to show it self. Of course, by then – it is typically too late unless there is very strong bull looming to support their trades in the form of supportive news like we saw several weeks ago.

However, what we are seeing right now (horizontal movement) is the VAST majority of market behavior that routinely gets put on display by the market. Knowing about TCDs and how to measure them makes trading these markets fairly easy. When things turn either strong Bull or strong Bear, your Dominant TCD will auto-adjust (self-adjust) to reflect which Subordinate side you should be keying on for your entries – basically providing you with an Always-In type trading system for “Day” trades.

This is a really good “baseline” system to nail down as your knowledge of TCDs grows and as you discover more TCD down the road on your own, through your own research.

Hi 7th,

Many, many thanks for your recent detailed explanations of dominant and subdominant TCD's., some excellent and thought provoking information in there. It was also good to hear of your findings with the annual data and how that can affect the daily trades - amazing really - these TCD's get everywhere lol !

Just looking into this concept deeper I began to see how everything is linked together and all starts with the TCD and Omega plus Location Binding and what needs to be done to create a predictive component and a momentum based "trending" component (for want of a better word lol !). Suddenly after studying a host of of concepts like these for some time now, I felt as though a light had been switched on - much more research needed now. However, in getting from A to B, I believe that I can now see 'B' in the distance which is a major step for me (and a good few other folks too).

In a bid to search for new patterns based on TCDs less manually than "eyeballing" charts and fills etc., we've been looking at some open source data mining software at: http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/. I know that you're familiar with this kind of stuff, do you think that this software could be used for creating algorithmic models of price patterns ? It seems to have plenty of features, though I haven't a clue what most of them actually do.

This also seems like a good point to raise a backtesting question, as that will be the next stage for us - backtesting a host of indicators...

We've seen your backtesting "280 BT tab" on several of the screenshots which you've posted, however you've never offered a glimpse of what's actually behind this tab. You've mentioned before that you store your OHLC in a database - is your 280 BT sheet simply a copy of the master trading sheets lumped together with an option to select ranges of data from the database to test ? With such a huge system, this is the only way that I can see you could easily backtest, otherwise you'd have to create an equally huge backtesting system probably controlled via a bunch of VBA macros.

Cheers

Mike

Last edited:
echelon4x said:
Hi 7th,

Many, many thanks for your recent detailed explanations of dominant and subdominant TCD's., some excellent and thought provoking information in there. It was also good to hear of your findings with the annual data and how that can affect the daily trades - amazing really - these TCD's get everywhere lol !

They are truly all over the place and you cannot go anywhere in ANY financially traded market t escape them! There everywhere - so people might as well do everything they can to learn about them, because no financially traded market can exist without them. I’m just amazed that in all these years of financially traded markets, you don’t see the “experts” talking about them, writing books about them, holding seminars around the world about them, or teaching them in colleges and universities around the world. I’m amazed that the “experts” don’t seem to have a clue about their existence. That fact just blows my mind, given the structural importance of TCDs to ANY tradable financial market.

You would think that long before I came along six (6) years ago in this business, somebody would have discovered them just like they discovered all the other “conventional” technical indicators out there that are about 30+ years old.

There are “other”, more advanced delta structures that I will be working on at some point down the road as well. They are called: Transequential Non-Contiguous Deltas, or TNCD. Those will be broken down into Long and Short categories just like their parent TCDs, but they will “extend” across multiple time-frames simultaneously. So, instead of the previous bar to current bar delta connections that now make up the baseline TCDs, these will be in the form of: ”Any Bar X to Any Bar Y to Any Bar Z, etc., type delta connections. No limit to the number permutations, but once the pattern(s) is located that yields the highest density probability resulting in the best trades historically, I will be able to get rid of all the other less than optimal indicators which remove much of the burden from the CPU and Excel.

Basically, a full-out assault on as many delta-point combinations as possible. Of course, these will be huge (massive) real-time calculations of all the possible combinations. Don’t know how Excel will like that however because right now, the screen jumps slightly with every re-calculation that comes from every real-time tic from the market – and I have a new dual processor system already! So, it should prove to be interesting to see how many real-time calculations Excel can actually handle while crunching the numbers on the new TNCD constructs.

So, yes - they are everywhere! :eek: Avoiding them is like trying to avoid breathing air - simply nuts.

echelon4x said:
Just looking into this concept deeper I began to see how everything is linked together and all starts with the TCD and Omega plus Location Binding and what needs to be done to create a predictive component and a momentum based "trending" component (for want of a better word lol !). Suddenly after studying a host of of concepts like these for some time now, I felt as though a light had been switched on - much more research needed now. However, in getting from A to B, I believe that I can now see 'B' in the distance which is a major step for me (and a good few other folks too).

Seeing "B" is the key. That when the “next” TCD that “needs” to get Filled starts to come into focus. Barring adverse news, they tend to run in a very normalized pattern. Almost as if they were so systemic that only news could remove their “normalized” behavior.

Take a look at the Daily EURUSD Chart below. Note – this is not a basic “price chart”. You can see the High’s and Low’s built into the chart along with some other things that I cannot discuss and a very simplistic linear regression on the high and low in blue. (I cannot talk about the other symbols on the chart, please.)

Notice positions number 24 through 8 running from left to right. The low price at position number 24 (24 sessions ago) was $1.2266 and the high price at position number 8 was $1.2974. 16 glorious days for “trend traders”. They laughed all the way to the bank during this period as the historical trend now shows.

Now, notice positions number 8 through 1. A completely different story. Much of the money that “trend traders” made during the glorious initial Bull run (initiated by the Annual TCD Long from January 1st, 2006 ;) ) was lost ”if” they continues to try to enter the market as most trend traders do – too far near the top of an expiring Daily TCD Long. Each time (go read the boards) these guys entered Long over the past 8 days thinking that the “Bull Market” was in a continuation phase and they got burned on most of their Day trades.

Then they start waiting for the much talked about “Dip”, before re-entering Long back into the “trend”. Having no way to measure those “Dips” and not understanding that they are more than merely “Dips” in price, they really don’t have a good way to measure their re-entry. So, (go look at that boards to verify this fact) many of them have decided to sit on the sidelines and wait for the “trend” to continue. This ALWAYS keeps the “trend trader” several steps behind the “TCD trader”.

They call it getting “whipsawed” (go read the boards and see what people are complaining about now regarding the EURUSD) while a TCD trader calls it normal and routine behavior – just another day at the office.

Take a look at how almost immediately like hitting a brick wall at 1,000 mph, then Daily TCDs took over as finally the Weekly TCD Short kicked in going against the Monthly and Annual TCD Long. That’s why you don’t see a tremendous plung to the downside here. The Monthly Trailing TCD Long is 126.19% and it has a corresponding Retention TCD of 100.41%. However, its corresponding Projected TCD is now 89.10% to the Short side enabling these Daily LocBindVars to “unlock” and do their thing. The Grand Parent of them all is the Annual TCD and it has a Trailing TCD Long of only 75.06% and a corresponding Projected TCD of 54.79%.

So, you can see the Annual TCD is “projecting” Long after having come off of its 2005 fill to the Short side of 104.88% and it now has a Retention TCD Long of 64.47% (real-time). All of this points to the Dominant TCD still being Long, but with increasing strength in the Subordinate TCD to the Short side for the time being. This is what allows the Daily LocBind variable to “unlock” over the past 10 days where it was not unlocking during the initiation of the Annual TCD Long move from January 1st.

That is a lot of information to absorb at one time, but once you are able to speak this language fluently, it will make market behavior far easier to understand and it will show you when and where you should be placing your Day trade entries for maximum bang for the buck. It took me six (6) years to be able to speak the language fluently, so don’t be too worried if it takes you a several months. :)

You have the basics – the baseline TCD structures and the 30 indicators that fall-out from them. With that information, you have far more than I ever had when I just started out. All I had at the start was Omega/DAPD which is very similar to ATR. You guys know a boat load more than what I knew when I started out.

I wish I had somebody around to show me what a TCD was when I first began. That would have expedited things a great deal.

echelon4x said:
In a bid to search for new patterns based on TCDs less manually than "eyeballing" charts and fills etc., we've been looking at some open source data mining software at: http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/. I know that you're familiar with this kind of stuff, do you think that this software could be used for creating algorithmic models of price patterns ? It seems to have plenty of features, though I haven't a clue what most of them actually do.

The key would be in getting up to speed on "that" tool. It is a DM tool, so it is basically going to help you with finding specific patterns in raw data. The fact that you are interested in delta patterns is helped by the design of DM type packages. I worked with institutional DM back in Corporate, but I am not directly familiar with any off-the-shelf package. Keep in mind that some DM vendors claim to offer hard-hitting DM, but in reality they are offering a canned version of what "they" think DM should be about.

A good DM package will enable you to use raw data, filter on the data anyway you want and need and provide you with various connectivity options as well as a good number of logical tools that enable you to construct the algorithms that you need to do your discovery. Keep in mind that DM won't "create" technical concepts for you, but it should help you find patterns in your numeric data.

You are searching for delta patterns between price points, so that being the goal, you will need to make sure the this particular DM package can help you find a series of deltas that match a certain kind of pattern that can be replicated in your trade system development tool and turned into a viable trade signal/indicator. Of course, the basic point of using DM for this purpose will be to locate delta patterns for you. The rest will need to be developed in your selected trade system development platform. If you use a tool like this then you will need to get up to speed on how to construct the algorithms that it will use to locate the patterns you seek. Some packages require you to build those algorithms by hand while others have a functional GUI that will assist you in constructing search queries with specific logic.

Either way, you will need to tell the package what to look for such as: Find all deltas >= 30 pips using X, Y or Z as price points. It won't know what a pip means, so somewhere in the tool you will have to build a data schema that teaches the tool what $0.0030 means - ie, expanding the basic dollar formatting found in most database type tools out to four (4) decimal places, etc. You really will have to learn the tool inside and out in order to get the most benefit from it.

echelon4x said:
This also seems like a good point to raise a backtesting question, as that will be the next stage for us - backtesting a host of indicators...

It is the easiest part of the system as it does not generate any signals - it only stores previous signal configurations. My back-tests are run from inside the engine but the data from each engine update is transfered into 280 BT for storage and signal accuracy tracking.

It takes the real-time signal configuration at the start of every session, snap-shots that into the 208 BT Database (another Excel sheet) and then compares the snap-shot to the actual results of that session. It then uses VBScript to push that session’s results down one row at the start/end of every trading session and starts the process of capturing the signal configurations all over again for the next session. That's it.

Once I have the signal configurations (what the Day, Swing and Outlook signal looked like at the start of the trading session) snap-shot into the 280 BT Database, I can then run any kind of analysis against those signals that I need. I simply use code in that Database that tracks whether or not the signal taken at the start of the session was good enough to strike through: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 pips at a minimum. 30 pips is my design minimum, but my Revenue Model minimum is now only 7 pips per day.

If I get 7 pips per day, my revenue targets will be struck in the time that I established when building the Revenue Model. My target goal is $1 Billion in 3 years and I am now 0.078% of the way to that target goal in less than 1 year of full-time trading - though I am still in the final stages of tweaking and developing. So, I've accumulated about $78 million in less than one year of full-time trading, but I have many miles to go before I can turn on the auto-pilot.

That's why I use 280 BT. It simply tells me the "health" of the system. If I see that the accuracy to 30 pips starts to fall below 90% per trade, then I know I have a problem somewhere in the system. Right now, it stands at 94.24% - which is up from about 2 weeks ago. This all applies to Day Trades as I do not use Swing or Outlook trades when I am in production mode. So, 280 BT tracks ONLY Day Trade accuracy to 5 through 30 pips. Anything beyond 30 pips a day is pure gravy - especially when I only need 7 to advance the Revenue Model each day.

So, the concept here is merely tracking trade results over the past 280 days by taking snaps of the signal configuration at the start of the session and then allowing the built-in code of the 280 BT sheet to calculate whether or not the targets were struck and if so, what the resultant 280 day Accuracy Rating is after each trade. That's it!

There are other things that I use 280 BT metadata for, but that is off-topic relative to this forum. 280 BT will also be part of the future Artificial Intelligence Module as I save the 280 databases over time. So, eventually, I will end up with multiple stores of historical 280 BT databases. That data will be used to build the AI module and make the system a pure (100%) Metadata driven trading system!

However, I cannot build that system module until I have enough sets of 280 BT's stored. So, the AI module should take a couple more years to finish which should be just in time for the shift into a capital preservation mode instead of the current capital growth mode. Right now, I'm trying to grow my capital geometrically. At some point the name of the game will shift to capital preservation - only taking trades that have a system generated probability rating of 97% or higher. That will limit the number of trades that I get each month, but it will also provide a means to maximize capital preservation protocols as well.

Hope this helps.

Hi 7th

Have been following your detailed explanation on subordinate setup for trading back towards
the dominant TCD direction. This is great as I can start incoporating that logic into our
calculation now as my current calc is more on "trend" following. I am sure many of us learning
TCD can already achieve a "measurable" consistency of trading horizontal and subordinate to
dominant direction. However, one thing that still puzzles me is trading "break-out".

Are you able to offer some direction were we should look into to predict break-out *before* it
happens to a high degree of accuracy using TCD ? Is that Timing aspect of the system ?

Thanks and look forward to the answer.

SD

Hello 7th,

I’ve recently spotted this 35-page thread, and have to say I am amazed. I am not good at flattering, but what you’ve been doing here is phenomenal! And not jut talking about the discovery that you’ve made, but also the fact of your very willingness to share details about particulars and inspire people to do what you’ve been doing – a ground up research! Again, I find it impressing that you’d share all the information, and not only, but spend time discussing your achievement and sadly to say, defending your system from all the conservative-minded folks.

At this point, I have to go back and try to comprehend all the information that you’ve supplied, and I hope you don’t mind me joining the group of enquirers, and ask a few questions.

Well, actually I can start right now - - how did you deal and overcome the stress and excitement during your years of research? This, at least for me, must be the number one lesson in this quest – leave your stress, excitement, dreams, and desires aside, and look at this undertaking from a pure scientific point of view.

My hat is off to You Sir!

JR Cash

Hi 7th,

Few more questions if you don't mind:
1) Do you use a fixed number of subordinate fill% maximum over past 21 days as the trigger
for the setup or do you only always use just one single maximum ?
2) I suspect a consecutive number of "Subordinate Fill% > 100%" may change the
dominnace of the TCD around. If so, I suspect that could be used as a confirmation of a
breakout especially when coupled with Weekly and Monthly subordinate fill % turning ?
3) Also, what is the signifinance of a subordinate fill-% that is not "contained" within the
prevous fill-% or even when it takes out the maxium fill-% of the last 21 days ?

Thanks
SD

7thSignalTrader said:
Hoangmphung,

Here is a good real-time Subordinate Case Study/Example for you to learn from.

Note the 5/23/06 to 5/24/06 EURUSD session and how it left behind Subordinate Short TCD Fill% of 104.26%. If you have been tracking this then you would have seen that the previous Subordinate Short TCD Fill% was 90.44%. So, today – it ran about 14% beyond the previous and that 14% overrun amounts to 19 pips as the Omega Absolute on the EURUSD right now is 135 pips (14% * 135 = 18.9 pips).

So, on the “open” of the next session which will be the 5/24/06 to 5/25/06 session at 0000GMT (just to synchronize all clocks) will show a Subordinate Fill% that is greater than the Dominant Fill% and it should be contained within the “previous” Subordinate Fill% which at that time will be today’s Fill% of 104.26% (this session’s Fill% becomes the previous Fill% at the open of the next session).

Hi 7th,

Thanks for your detailed explanation on the dominant and subordinate TCDs. When I checked on the charts for several years back, the aggregate dominant TCD indeed marked the large trends very well. For horizontal ranging market, it is even easier to trade using TCDs. I never thought that it is easier to trade range market than trending one lol.

In the past few days, I've been thinking about how to predict magnitude to a higher accuracy. I looked at the pdfs of several TCD and magnitude fills but none of them have a narrow enough pdf for my purpose. So to achieve that elusive high level of accuracy, I think there are two ways out. One is to find some highly specific patterns that each of them alone can provide an accurate prediction. The second way is to combine the probabilities from the pdfs together in some way. Am I on the right track? Can you offer some insights for us? I think this belongs to the probability category that you mentioned is the hardest part.

Thanks and regards,

P.S: And don't worry about my PM. That was before I joined the otbfxrg group and my understanding about your concepts was hazy at best.

soccer_daemon said:
Have been following your detailed explanation on subordinate setup for trading back towards
the dominant TCD direction. This is great as I can start incoporating that logic into our
calculation now as my current calc is more on "trend" following. I am sure many of us learning
TCD can already achieve a "measurable" consistency of trading horizontal and subordinate to
dominant direction. However, one thing that still puzzles me is trading "break-out".

Are you able to offer some direction were we should look into to predict break-out *before* it
happens to a high degree of accuracy using TCD ? Is that Timing aspect of the system ?

Very interesting question – borderline on what I can and cannot talk about regarding the system. So, I’ll try to walk a tight-rope in explaining the aspects that I can talk about.

1) Is it possible for price to move outside of either the Long or Short TCD/Trajectory? No.

Therefore, since price must follow one or the other, the only question is whether or not it is traveling along the path of Dominance or Subordination. Break your thinking into these two (2) categories of thought: Dominance or Subordination. Price can only move along these lines.

2) To define a “break-out”, one must first define the time-frame in which the “break-out” is being observed and/or expected. I am a Day Trader. So, everything I do and all the language I use should be geared for that time-frame. I will assume that you are also a Day Trader. Therefore, when we talk about the phrase “breaking out”, what are we really saying? The term break-out implies that “price” (which I don’t see as being a single number or value, but that is for another discussion) from “close to close” has been following some kind of “linear” historical pattern which to the eye looks like an “historical trend” either long or short.

So, if “price” were to “break-out” it would need to move against the Dominant TCD at some point during the current trading session (again, this is Day trading in 24 hour bars) to such a degree that disrupts the pattern of Dominance either weakening it, or transitioning power and control over “price” to what was the Subordinate TCD (which is now the Dominant TCD). So, a “break-out” really needs to mean something – or one is going to have to ask him/her self: is it a real “break-out”?

So, after laying that down as the framework within which I think about break-outs, the next thing to focus on would be the nature of the TCDs themselves. The Daily TCD is smaller than the Weekly which is smaller than the Monthly which is smaller than the Yearly which is smaller than the 3 Year which is smaller than the 5 Year. So, when you are thinking about a break-out on the Daily bar, you really need to be paying attention to the much larger bars on top of the Daily bar. Why? Simple – the movements on the larger bars have bigger magnitudes. DAPD is much smaller than YAPD.

This was the problem with the systems last two long-term trades (Swing and Outlook). They did not account for the much larger YAPD from the Yearly data. Nor, did it account for the Annual TCD Short Fill% of 104.88%. All the while the Dominance in the EURUSD coming off of late 2005, was Short, the EURUSD was about to snap Long very violently. In fact, it was a more than 1,100+ pip move just as the Annual TCD Short had expired.

So, the “break-out” on that move was to the upside and against the Dominance that was Short in all the lower level TCDs. So, when you are looking for the potential “break-outs” on the Daily bar, you will notice that most of them come during TCD transformations in Dominance on the larger bars.

That is worth repeating:

When you are looking for and expecting a “break-out” at the Daily level, there should be a corresponding TCD transformation in Dominance on a larger bar above the Daily level.

This gets back to the old Omega Eclipse concept. Recall that the Eclipse is when multiple bars (day, week, month, year, etc.) all open on the exact same date and at the exact same time. Every year there is a quadruple Eclipse when the new Year is accompanied by a new Week, new Month and a new Day. The first 30% (according to my research) is the Omega Eclipse Phase/Period. The first 30% of each new bar of data demonstrates the tendency to routinely be some of the fastest moving data within the entire Omega range. The speed at which price moves during these phase of each new bar seems to be higher than that of other Omega phases with 100% being the target for each bar’s Omega Absolute value.

Go back to January 1st, 2006. The low for the day was $1.1809 and the Dominance was Short. There was a powerful move up to $1.2190 that week for a total of 381 pips between that week’s High and Low. This latest bull market run up to $1.2974 culminated in about 1,165 pips from the low on that day of $1.1809.

1,165 divided by 381 = 32.7%. So, the “break-out” from the Short side back then was both “meaningful” AND was synchronized with a quadruple Omega Eclipse just getting under way as the Annual TCD Short was transforming from Dominant to Subordinate. As this 2006 Annual TCD Long expands its RATE OF EXPANSION will reduce allowing for the Monthly and Weekly TCDs to have more influence over the Daily TCD set.

I’ve just given you the plain English version of a fairly complex mathematical transformation formula developed specifically for this system. So, if you are good with those old word problems that the math professor/teacher used to love to hand out like candy then it will make more sense if you actually apply the math.

When I talk about these things I have to do it in a way that avoids the math (Transformations) and at the same time is usable at least to some degree for those who at least understand what a TCD is and more importantly - is not.

Good question – when of the best questions I’ve seen related to this system in a very long time. :) Follow-up will most likely be required as I did cover some pretty big ideas in single paragraphs which is very difficult to do when taking about Transforming TCDs. Because that is basically what this is about: TCD transformations across slowly changing dimensions. It requires the ability to understand what is taking place with the underlying data in multiple dimensions of time and space (or, price locations).

Very tough to talk about in a forum like this as this is a rather sophisticated aspect of the system. Once dimension of time impacting another dimension of time impacting another dimension of time impacting another dimension of time impacting another dimension of time, all leading to a normalized “break-out” in an adjacent dimension of time.

Before I give away what I cannot talk about, I’ll shut my mouth, but before I do, I’ll just say this:

What happens in the Daily TCDs has nothing to do with Daily TCDs. Same for Weekly, Monthly and Yearly. Each smaller time-frame is being driven by another time-frame. ;)

Ok – time for me to shut up on this subject. I’ve already said too much, but it was a really good question! :eek:

j.r.cash said:
Hello 7th,

...At this point, I have to go back and try to comprehend all the information that you’ve supplied, and I hope you don’t mind me joining the group of enquirers, and ask a few questions.

Well, actually I can start right now - - how did you deal and overcome the stress and excitement during your years of research? This, at least for me, must be the number one lesson in this quest – leave your stress, excitement, dreams, and desires aside, and look at this undertaking from a pure scientific point of view...

Thanks, Cash.

As for the smaller minds and naysayers, you really do have to excuse them (except for the rude people - I just ban those nut cases and put them on my ignore list).

You will find small minded people all over the world offering various degrees of silliness and shallow interpretations of reality. It is the society in which they (we) grew-up in that causes the problem and the way they (we) are reared by our Parents.

We tend to lose control of our minds and emotions when we encounter something new, not realizing that progress comes from new and fresh thinking. So, those unwilling to be honest enough with themselves to admit that there is a world of trading existing beyond their own, will never be able to recognize “progress” when they see it. New concepts won't even register with people like that - let alone be something that they are able to impliment.

In a way, I feel sorry for people like that. Stephen Hawking, had some things to say about that - but I won't inject Sir. Hawking, here.

Regarding the stress and excitement, I still deal with stress every day I’m in the market, but it is a different kind of stress today. Today, on my Day trades, I’m trying to narrow the drawdown to within 10 pips on each trade. Today, my concerns are removing as much draw from the system as possible. That’s a whole lot different than being stressed out and wondering whether or not the trade will work. Most of the time, I’m wondering whether or not I can trade a full week with an average 10 pip drawdown for the week. Those are the kinds of stresses I see to day.

As far as the excitement is concerned, I learned a long time ago that the best way for me to approach the market was from a position of total boredom. I enjoy absolutely boring trades. Trades that are routine, common, and consistently boring are what I’ve been working so hard to achieve over the years. Total and complete boredom in trading is a very healthy thing. In other words, I built the system to remove the “excitement”. I don’t want emotion at all in any of my trades. Having a physical system (not one in your head) goes a long way to remove most of the excitement/emotion.

This is a cold, ruthless business and I need to approach it in a cold calculated way. Emotion should have no place in any trade I make. However, that being said, whenever I strike a new Equity Level in my account balance, I do celebrate – but I do it far away from the computer where it does not mix with trading. Some day, when the dust has settled and I no longer trade the markets (within the next 4-5 years) I’m sure I will site back and deeply reflect on what has been accomplished.

For now, this is strictly business and I approach this business from a very technical standpoint without any guesswork. The system makes the decisions and I monitor the feedback from the market. If the system begins to go astray (producing less than 91% accuracy to a minimal target) then I pull it off the market, fix the problem and introduce any new changes that I’ve certified along the way into the system. I then put the system back on the market through a series of test trades and then re-enter production level trading after I’m satisfied with the changes. That’s a fairly routine process as everything I do relative to the system is heavily protocol driven.

If I don’t have a protocol for doing something, then I don’t do it. I do make errors, but I would be making a HUGE number of errors if I did not have protocols for system development AND trade execution.

Boring protocols can make for some outstanding results in Day trading.

SD and Hoangmphung,

I'll get back to both your questions later - I need to jump on some other things right now. Hopefully, I can get to it with my end of week Friday report on the current Outlook profile.

7th,

As far as Alpha 4/5 is concerned (I am concentrating on working with the original A-4 for now until I get a grasp on it), I think I have the baseline 8 eight calculations. I'm lost in how to apply these. I've seen you rank them based on value over the last 21 periods. How do these dimensions tell us the current state of the current trajectory and how do they help define the targets?

7thSignalTrader said:
Thanks, Cash.

As for the smaller minds and naysayers, you really do have to excuse them (except for the rude people - I just ban those nut cases and put them on my ignore list).

You will find small minded people all over the world offering various degrees of silliness and shallow interpretations of reality. It is the society in which they (we) grew-up in that causes the problem and the way they (we) are reared by our Parents.

We tend to lose control of our minds and emotions when we encounter something new, not realizing that progress comes from new and fresh thinking. So, those unwilling to be honest enough with themselves to admit that there is a world of trading existing beyond their own, will never be able to recognize “progress” when they see it. New concepts won't even register with people like that - let alone be something that they are able to impliment.

In a way, I feel sorry for people like that. Stephen Hawking, had some things to say about that - but I won't inject Sir. Hawking, here.

Regarding the stress and excitement, I still deal with stress every day I’m in the market, but it is a different kind of stress today. Today, on my Day trades, I’m trying to narrow the drawdown to within 10 pips on each trade. Today, my concerns are removing as much draw from the system as possible. That’s a whole lot different than being stressed out and wondering whether or not the trade will work. Most of the time, I’m wondering whether or not I can trade a full week with an average 10 pip drawdown for the week. Those are the kinds of stresses I see to day.

As far as the excitement is concerned, I learned a long time ago that the best way for me to approach the market was from a position of total boredom. I enjoy absolutely boring trades. Trades that are routine, common, and consistently boring are what I’ve been working so hard to achieve over the years. Total and complete boredom in trading is a very healthy thing. In other words, I built the system to remove the “excitement”. I don’t want emotion at all in any of my trades. Having a physical system (not one in your head) goes a long way to remove most of the excitement/emotion.

This is a cold, ruthless business and I need to approach it in a cold calculated way. Emotion should have no place in any trade I make. However, that being said, whenever I strike a new Equity Level in my account balance, I do celebrate – but I do it far away from the computer where it does not mix with trading. Some day, when the dust has settled and I no longer trade the markets (within the next 4-5 years) I’m sure I will site back and deeply reflect on what has been accomplished.

For now, this is strictly business and I approach this business from a very technical standpoint without any guesswork. The system makes the decisions and I monitor the feedback from the market. If the system begins to go astray (producing less than 91% accuracy to a minimal target) then I pull it off the market, fix the problem and introduce any new changes that I’ve certified along the way into the system. I then put the system back on the market through a series of test trades and then re-enter production level trading after I’m satisfied with the changes. That’s a fairly routine process as everything I do relative to the system is heavily protocol driven.

If I don’t have a protocol for doing something, then I don’t do it. I do make errors, but I would be making a HUGE number of errors if I did not have protocols for system development AND trade execution.

Boring protocols can make for some outstanding results in Day trading.

I see your point about all the “naysayers”, and yes you are right about people’s different motifs for their actions. You have the ones really interested in your system, and they get creative in trying to extract more information from you. Flattering or attacking, either way, it boils down to one thing - desire to know the results of your research. And that’s fine to some degree, at the end of the day, not everybody is a discoverer and a leader. Actually, followers have much easier life where they don’t have to spend years of relentless research, putting life on hold, just so can follow the one thing they believe in. In a time like this, you lose friends, you lose your business acumens (assuming that you started out as something else), you may lose family, and you definitely p*** everyone off. But hey, the end goal is what we’re all after – a means for “better” life.

As far as your system, laws of physics can be found in it. I see the point of some people where “You cannot have kinetic energy without mass. Price has no mass, volume has no mass”, but it’s no secret, you appear to have found a substitute variable for mass, or set of variable, whatever – something that does the trick.

Would it be fair to say in short that daily TCDs are the core of all, where they complete in turns, but no higher than the weekly ceiling (or floor). The weekly TCDs which are a set of daily TCDs, also complete in turns, bun no higher that the monthly ceiling (or floor), and so on to the next larger time frame. The larger the time frame, the smaller the error variance is e.g. the average of some TCDs today may differ from the yesterday’s, by 10%, but same in the monthly case maybe only 5%.

Theoretically, if each TCD is a part of a larger TCD, then at each time frame you may be exposed to maximum of 2 incomplete TCDs, each for each direction (up or down), unless you watch that next time frame ceiling or floor. I guess you do that watch by constantly projecting fill ups, weekly, monthly etc.

It all seems simple, but it’s not hard to see that the trick is finding the optimal number of days to average your deltas. Which prompts the question:

Do you constantly change the number of units that you average your data on? If yes, I’d assume you do this, so you end of with the smallest variance (my 3rd paragraph above).(?)

I wouldn’t forget to mention that this all happens in a world of no news interruptions. However, (I am sure you’ve considered this) the data itself does contain news or at least the reaction to them. Am I right? Few days ago or so, when unexpected news messed up the “structure”, the next day you didn’t exclude that day where things went awry, but you included this in your calculations. In a sense, systems like yours should actually predict or anticipate news as well, no matter how ludicrous this may sound! I have read about MA based system, well a set of MAs, which actually predicted a crash, based on news. Was it just a coincidence? May be, but either way, my opinion is that news are encoded into the data. Your system is not designed at this point to predict larger unexpected moves, but I see it possible. The reason that at this point there few whams, is based on the fact that you’re after relatively small amount of pips, only about 30% of the daily swing. Perfect example was the last night set up, which I watched with great pleasure:
“So, on the “open” of the next session which will be the 5/24/06 to 5/25/06 session at 0000GMT (just to synchronize all clocks) will show a Subordinate Fill% that is greater than the Dominant Fill% and it should be contained within the “previous” Subordinate Fill% which at that time will be today’s Fill% of 104.26% (this session’s Fill% becomes the previous Fill% at the open of the next session).”

I am not fully familiar with your system and the terminology, yet, but I was surprised to see that you are after “only” 30 pips. I mean, not that 30 pips is too little, or easy to catch, but why not aim for at least 50% of that TCD? My point here was purely related to the “incorporating of news into the data” fact.

I see you also have your share of knowledge of Data Mining. The very fact that you use % vs actual values, speaks enough of your research. It is a common problem where people don’t “flatten” the data in their back testing. Imagine, under the same conditions (if using raw data), you’d get 50 pips 5 years ago, and today only 30. You plug this into the DM tool, and wait for results… you’d wait a while. Or even just back testing your system with simple VBA macro – it won’t work! So, me newbie here, I’d give the following advise to people: don’t go after a certain amount of pips, rather than a certain percentage. The market is shrinking, isn’t it?

I also see people are asking you if you’d consider a DM tool if you have to rebuild your system. Would I be totally wrong if I say that this is how you actually started? Maybe didn’t experiment enough, but definitely understood the theory behind.

Boring trades, huh? I look forward to this moment!

JR Cash

7thSignalTrader said:
They are truly all over the place and you cannot go anywhere in ANY financially traded market t escape them! There everywhere - so people might as well do everything they can to learn about them, because no financially traded market can exist without them. I’m just amazed that in all these years of financially traded markets, you don’t see the “experts” talking about them, writing books about them, holding seminars around the world about them, or teaching them in colleges and universities around the world. I’m amazed that the “experts” don’t seem to have a clue about their existence. That fact just blows my mind, given the structural importance of TCDs to ANY tradable financial market.

You would think that long before I came along six (6) years ago in this business, somebody would have discovered them just like they discovered all the other “conventional” technical indicators out there that are about 30+ years old.

There are “other”, more advanced delta structures that I will be working on at some point down the road as well. They are called: Transequential Non-Contiguous Deltas, or TNCD. Those will be broken down into Long and Short categories just like their parent TCDs, but they will “extend” across multiple time-frames simultaneously. So, instead of the previous bar to current bar delta connections that now make up the baseline TCDs, these will be in the form of: ”Any Bar X to Any Bar Y to Any Bar Z, etc., type delta connections. No limit to the number permutations, but once the pattern(s) is located that yields the highest density probability resulting in the best trades historically, I will be able to get rid of all the other less than optimal indicators which remove much of the burden from the CPU and Excel.

Basically, a full-out assault on as many delta-point combinations as possible. Of course, these will be huge (massive) real-time calculations of all the possible combinations. Don’t know how Excel will like that however because right now, the screen jumps slightly with every re-calculation that comes from every real-time tic from the market – and I have a new dual processor system already! So, it should prove to be interesting to see how many real-time calculations Excel can actually handle while crunching the numbers on the new TNCD constructs.

So, yes - they are everywhere! :eek: Avoiding them is like trying to avoid breathing air - simply nuts.

Seeing "B" is the key. That when the “next” TCD that “needs” to get Filled starts to come into focus. Barring adverse news, they tend to run in a very normalized pattern. Almost as if they were so systemic that only news could remove their “normalized” behavior.

Take a look at the Daily EURUSD Chart below. Note – this is not a basic “price chart”. You can see the High’s and Low’s built into the chart along with some other things that I cannot discuss and a very simplistic linear regression on the high and low in blue. (I cannot talk about the other symbols on the chart, please.)

Notice positions number 24 through 8 running from left to right. The low price at position number 24 (24 sessions ago) was $1.2266 and the high price at position number 8 was $1.2974. 16 glorious days for “trend traders”. They laughed all the way to the bank during this period as the historical trend now shows.

Now, notice positions number 8 through 1. A completely different story. Much of the money that “trend traders” made during the glorious initial Bull run (initiated by the Annual TCD Long from January 1st, 2006 ;) ) was lost ”if” they continues to try to enter the market as most trend traders do – too far near the top of an expiring Daily TCD Long. Each time (go read the boards) these guys entered Long over the past 8 days thinking that the “Bull Market” was in a continuation phase and they got burned on most of their Day trades.

Then they start waiting for the much talked about “Dip”, before re-entering Long back into the “trend”. Having no way to measure those “Dips” and not understanding that they are more than merely “Dips” in price, they really don’t have a good way to measure their re-entry. So, (go look at that boards to verify this fact) many of them have decided to sit on the sidelines and wait for the “trend” to continue. This ALWAYS keeps the “trend trader” several steps behind the “TCD trader”.

They call it getting “whipsawed” (go read the boards and see what people are complaining about now regarding the EURUSD) while a TCD trader calls it normal and routine behavior – just another day at the office.

Take a look at how almost immediately like hitting a brick wall at 1,000 mph, then Daily TCDs took over as finally the Weekly TCD Short kicked in going against the Monthly and Annual TCD Long. That’s why you don’t see a tremendous plung to the downside here. The Monthly Trailing TCD Long is 126.19% and it has a corresponding Retention TCD of 100.41%. However, its corresponding Projected TCD is now 89.10% to the Short side enabling these Daily LocBindVars to “unlock” and do their thing. The Grand Parent of them all is the Annual TCD and it has a Trailing TCD Long of only 75.06% and a corresponding Projected TCD of 54.79%.

So, you can see the Annual TCD is “projecting” Long after having come off of its 2005 fill to the Short side of 104.88% and it now has a Retention TCD Long of 64.47% (real-time). All of this points to the Dominant TCD still being Long, but with increasing strength in the Subordinate TCD to the Short side for the time being. This is what allows the Daily LocBind variable to “unlock” over the past 10 days where it was not unlocking during the initiation of the Annual TCD Long move from January 1st.

That is a lot of information to absorb at one time, but once you are able to speak this language fluently, it will make market behavior far easier to understand and it will show you when and where you should be placing your Day trade entries for maximum bang for the buck. It took me six (6) years to be able to speak the language fluently, so don’t be too worried if it takes you a several months. :)

You have the basics – the baseline TCD structures and the 30 indicators that fall-out from them. With that information, you have far more than I ever had when I just started out. All I had at the start was Omega/DAPD which is very similar to ATR. You guys know a boat load more than what I knew when I started out.

I wish I had somebody around to show me what a TCD was when I first began. That would have expedited things a great deal.

The key would be in getting up to speed on "that" tool. It is a DM tool, so it is basically going to help you with finding specific patterns in raw data. The fact that you are interested in delta patterns is helped by the design of DM type packages. I worked with institutional DM back in Corporate, but I am not directly familiar with any off-the-shelf package. Keep in mind that some DM vendors claim to offer hard-hitting DM, but in reality they are offering a canned version of what "they" think DM should be about.

A good DM package will enable you to use raw data, filter on the data anyway you want and need and provide you with various connectivity options as well as a good number of logical tools that enable you to construct the algorithms that you need to do your discovery. Keep in mind that DM won't "create" technical concepts for you, but it should help you find patterns in your numeric data.

You are searching for delta patterns between price points, so that being the goal, you will need to make sure the this particular DM package can help you find a series of deltas that match a certain kind of pattern that can be replicated in your trade system development tool and turned into a viable trade signal/indicator. Of course, the basic point of using DM for this purpose will be to locate delta patterns for you. The rest will need to be developed in your selected trade system development platform. If you use a tool like this then you will need to get up to speed on how to construct the algorithms that it will use to locate the patterns you seek. Some packages require you to build those algorithms by hand while others have a functional GUI that will assist you in constructing search queries with specific logic.

Either way, you will need to tell the package what to look for such as: Find all deltas >= 30 pips using X, Y or Z as price points. It won't know what a pip means, so somewhere in the tool you will have to build a data schema that teaches the tool what $0.0030 means - ie, expanding the basic dollar formatting found in most database type tools out to four (4) decimal places, etc. You really will have to learn the tool inside and out in order to get the most benefit from it.

It is the easiest part of the system as it does not generate any signals - it only stores previous signal configurations. My back-tests are run from inside the engine but the data from each engine update is transfered into 280 BT for storage and signal accuracy tracking.

It takes the real-time signal configuration at the start of every session, snap-shots that into the 208 BT Database (another Excel sheet) and then compares the snap-shot to the actual results of that session. It then uses VBScript to push that session’s results down one row at the start/end of every trading session and starts the process of capturing the signal configurations all over again for the next session. That's it.

Once I have the signal configurations (what the Day, Swing and Outlook signal looked like at the start of the trading session) snap-shot into the 280 BT Database, I can then run any kind of analysis against those signals that I need. I simply use code in that Database that tracks whether or not the signal taken at the start of the session was good enough to strike through: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 pips at a minimum. 30 pips is my design minimum, but my Revenue Model minimum is now only 7 pips per day.

If I get 7 pips per day, my revenue targets will be struck in the time that I established when building the Revenue Model. My target goal is $1 Billion in 3 years and I am now 0.078% of the way to that target goal in less than 1 year of full-time trading - though I am still in the final stages of tweaking and developing. So, I've accumulated about $78 million in less than one year of full-time trading, but I have many miles to go before I can turn on the auto-pilot.

That's why I use 280 BT. It simply tells me the "health" of the system. If I see that the accuracy to 30 pips starts to fall below 90% per trade, then I know I have a problem somewhere in the system. Right now, it stands at 94.24% - which is up from about 2 weeks ago. This all applies to Day Trades as I do not use Swing or Outlook trades when I am in production mode. So, 280 BT tracks ONLY Day Trade accuracy to 5 through 30 pips. Anything beyond 30 pips a day is pure gravy - especially when I only need 7 to advance the Revenue Model each day.

So, the concept here is merely tracking trade results over the past 280 days by taking snaps of the signal configuration at the start of the session and then allowing the built-in code of the 280 BT sheet to calculate whether or not the targets were struck and if so, what the resultant 280 day Accuracy Rating is after each trade. That's it!

There are other things that I use 280 BT metadata for, but that is off-topic relative to this forum. 280 BT will also be part of the future Artificial Intelligence Module as I save the 280 databases over time. So, eventually, I will end up with multiple stores of historical 280 BT databases. That data will be used to build the AI module and make the system a pure (100%) Metadata driven trading system!

However, I cannot build that system module until I have enough sets of 280 BT's stored. So, the AI module should take a couple more years to finish which should be just in time for the shift into a capital preservation mode instead of the current capital growth mode. Right now, I'm trying to grow my capital geometrically. At some point the name of the game will shift to capital preservation - only taking trades that have a system generated probability rating of 97% or higher. That will limit the number of trades that I get each month, but it will also provide a means to maximize capital preservation protocols as well.

Hope this helps.

Love the Punch Line!

Attachments

• confused.jpg
    confused.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 670
TheBramble said:
God trades trends.

Absolutely, YES - He would trade trends! Here's why:

God is omni-present. That means (as you know) He can be in ALL places, locations, times, events, etc., at the EXACT same time. Time has no hold on God. He's free to move about the space/time realm that He created for His pleasure and His purpose.

Since a "trend" is a "past event" and can only be traded by one "from the past", God indeed could trade the trend as He can indeed be in BOTH the past, the present and the future at the exact same time. Thus, trading a "trend" is then made possible.

God is the ONLY one who can travel through space/time - thus trend trading for Him would be child’s play - literally. ;)

Thank you for that as it sums up my point entirely. Science does not debunk God's existence - it proves it! God gave us the tools of science to better understand His creation – the known universe. Far too often, mankind has taken that precious tool, corrupted it and then used it to debunk the very one who provided it. How incredibly silly is that!

Brabed said:
If God traded, He would NOT trade trends. God doesn't make trends, people make trends.

If God traded - He would "know" the so-called "trend" ahead of time given his Omni-Presence and His ability to know all things.

Therefore, He would be able to trade an event that had not occurred for “us” yet. For Him, the event has already “occurred”. In fact, taking this even further, there would really be no event that has not happened yet for God given his ability to know all things and be in all places at the same time.

So, really – God would already know each price point along the path that we ultimately perceive as he already knows the “trends” that mankind would create.

Mankind makes up the trend while God already knows it before it becomes our reality. Besides, I think God favors the TCD! :)