NVP

Legendary member
37,731 2,083
Strong message and a great article .....I have been involved in the gambling and then later on the trading industries since I was a kid and have asked myself many times

am I addicted ?....

Since I have always treated trading as a business I guess the answer is NO

It’s just a source of income that is continually reviewed to ensure it is working efficiently and generating profits .....as it still is

I feel that if stops generating profits then I will cull it ......( I hope !)

Forexintradiadarwin

36 58
Strong message and a great article .....I have been involved in the gambling and then later on the trading industries since I was a kid and have asked myself many times

am I addicted ?....

Since I have always treated trading as a business I guess the answer is NO

It’s just a source of income that is continually reviewed to ensure it is working efficiently and generating profits .....as it still is

I feel that if stops generating profits then I will cull it ......( I hope !)
As an experienced (and profitable trader I guess), could you let us know what kind of trader you are? I mean manual, algo...or both, technical (with lot of indicators or nude graphic based on price action, etc) or fundamental, swing, intraday or scalper....what assets do you trade? Thanks in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock