Micheal Jackson; the heroin addict?

No I was just thinking that your statement was a bit of a generalisation. Also I dont believe you when you sy you know addicts lol.

There you go assuming again.

For your information I spent 3 years working with One young bloke took him under my wing so to speak and gave him employment....closely supervised I might add...as you never knew what he was going to be up to next..... he still persisted with smoking the weed but gradually the habit became less as he became more enthusiastic about the work and being able to provide for his g/f etc....We parted company as I changed my line of work...but we are still in touch and he informs me he has finally kicked the habit. The reason he has licked the habit is, he knew but would never admit it, that it was sending him schizophrenic and also he now has the responsibility of a child to look after.

I couldn't agree more Split.....and there is probably a very good reason why your kids didn't turn to drugs...namely they were brought up in a secure family unit and were taught from an early age the difference between "right" and "wrong" and I bet they also know the difference between "rights" and "responsibilities" and I bet they didn't bring trouble to your door as they may well have got a clip round their ears for their trouble eh ! :)

No, it is true, they have not and I have three, but they grew up in the sixties-seventies. Kids get into bad company, sometimes. Whereas, it used to be having a sly puff of a cigarette behind a wall with some mates, which I did, once or twice, now drugs are as easy and cheap.

I edited my post earlier CV. Also when I said an addict I meant an addict not a pot head. Class A drugs are a world apart.

We have to start somewhere !

Iv'e done my bit...now what have you done ?

Yes and your from Liverpool...well here's one for ya....

Whats the best thing ever to come out of Liverpool?

The M62 of course :LOL:

I only asked if you knew any drug addicts. You have a very strong opinion. I just wanted to see whether or not your beliefs were unfounded.

All junkies are Technically Mental..........especially ones who come out with typically ignorant crap like, "you're old so I'm so glad I don't have to share this planet with you for long". :sleep::sleep::sleep:

PS Any resemblance in this post to any living person, addicted to drugs or posting on bulletin boards and producing actual or verbal diarrhoea in gargantuan quantities is entirely factional.

I dont take drugs mate. Anyway there's no need to hate just because you havent had your fix of Sanatogen and Senakot for the day.

I'm not being drawn into this nonesense again anyway.

Last edited:
All junkies are Technically Mental..........especially ones who come out with typically ignorant crap like, "you're old so I'm so glad I don't have to share this planet with you for long". :sleep::sleep::sleep:

PS Any resemblance in this post to any living person, addicted to drugs or posting on bulletin boards and producing actual or verbal diarrhoea in gargantuan quantities is entirely factional.

I think all of us are technically mental in one form or other. People who are obsessed with trading are mental, as are those who lose their tempers and what about those who pay 800 quid for MJ concert tickets, World Cup, or anything else like that?

Me? My mind boggles over the number of icecreams that I could buy for an MJ ticket!

I edited my post earlier CV. Also when I said an addict I meant an addict not a pot head. Class A drugs are a world apart.

Class A doesn't mean the drugs are better :LOL: - it makes no sense for benzos being B while E is A from a lethality point of view, neither does it make sense that DXM is unclassified whilst codeine is a B.

Anyway all drugs are about as equally addictive; the brutual reality is that physical addiction for anything is over in a fortnight (and join worst here is alcohol - withdrawl can kill you) - it's psychological addiction that one needs to worry about more, and one can get psychologically addicted to pretty much anything.

And weed is so ****ing great that it's perfectly possible to get addicted to it. I used to do loads of weed; far far far less now because unfortunately it interferes with the speed of ones thinking, and ones memory, and sadly I need both to trade. But if I wasn't trading I'd be doing a heck of a lot more of it...

But still managed 6 pints of the most lethal drug this lunchtime...

Class A doesn't mean the drugs are better :LOL: - it makes no sense for benzos being B while E is A from a lethality point of view, neither does it make sense that DXM is unclassified whilst codeine is a B.

Anyway all drugs are about as equally addictive; the brutual reality is that physical addiction for anything is over in a fortnight (and join worst here is alcohol - withdrawl can kill you) - it's psychological addiction that one needs to worry about more, and one can get psychologically addicted to pretty much anything.

And weed is so ****ing great that it's perfectly possible to get addicted to it. I used to do loads of weed; far far far less now because unfortunately it interferes with the speed of ones thinking, and ones memory, and sadly I need both to trade. But if I wasn't trading I'd be doing a heck of a lot more of it...

But still managed 6 pints of the most lethal drug this lunchtime...

In this instance, by class A I meant crack and heroin. Some people arent as learned in substances as I am and you appear to be and so may be ignorant to the inadequacy of the class system. You know something that confuses me, I was growing up in Liverpool during Curtis Warrens heyday and that why I know a lot of the stuff I know. What the hell did you get up to in your life to know this shizen hahahha.