Abuse of the 'Like' function

I strongly disagree and this is why:

You are out of order. He likes to be hated.

Peter

I disagree and this is why:
Deja vu

Roflcopter.gif

I like this thread - lulz

yes but i'd rather have the ability to see who's bolloxed a post than which retardators have liked one. Saying that the dislike is rubbish cos one man's trash is another's treasure is a nonsense argument as it's simply the inverse of the conundrum we find ourselves in now.

Paridoxically, scrapping the like button for a dislike button may even go some way to curbing the unproblematic and ever popular and hilarious lulz epidemic as perpetrators of the glorious lulz-deeds will no longer be recompensed for their efforts.

Scose for PM

If you like a post, 'Like' it. If you've got something to say, say it publically or not at all!

If you had to post publicly a comment that goes with the "Like", you run the risk of diluting the focus of the thread.

Any pithy quip that may go with a "Like" is an "aside", a light comment, usually, that may have no bearing on the broader subject of the thread.

Threads should be kept on-topic. :smart:

If you had to post publicly a comment that goes with the "Like", you run the risk of diluting the focus of the thread.

Any pithy quip that may go with a "Like" is an "aside", a light comment, usually, that may have no bearing on the broader subject of the thread.

I don't think he meant a "pithy quip".

Peter

yes but i'd rather have the ability to see who's bolloxed a post than which retardators have liked one. Saying that the dislike is rubbish cos one man's trash is another's treasure is a nonsense argument as it's simply the inverse of the conundrum we find ourselves in now.

Paridoxically, scrapping the like button for a dislike button may even go some way to curbing the unproblematic and ever popular and hilarious lulz epidemic as perpetrators of the glorious lulz-deeds will no longer be recompensed for their efforts.

Scose for PM

Too serious :LOL::LOL:

Peter

Yes, I agree. I should have clarified by saying "If you like a post, 'Like' it. If you've got something negative or critical to say, say it publically or not at all!"

Scose for PM

Retardator perpetrator :p
You get my vote, I like this (y)

Yes, I agree. I should have clarified by saying "If you like a post, 'Like' it. If you've got something negative or critical to say, say it publically or not at all!"

Yes yes, this post is teh sh1t, lurn to spel :LOL:
pub·lic·ly
/ˈpəbliklē/
Adverb

So as to be seen by other people; in public.
Used in reference to views expressed to others and not necessarily genuinely felt.
I like this :love: