Abuse of the 'Like' function

L

Liquid validity

0 0
I strongly disagree and this is why:

You are out of order. He likes to be hated.

Peter

I disagree and this is why:
Deja vu

I like this thread - lulz

L

Liquid validity

0 0
I like this, will appropriate this for myself and will never give any credit to you for it's provenance.

scose-no-doubt

Veteren member
4,630 954
yes but i'd rather have the ability to see who's bolloxed a post than which retardators have liked one. Saying that the dislike is rubbish cos one man's trash is another's treasure is a nonsense argument as it's simply the inverse of the conundrum we find ourselves in now.

Paridoxically, scrapping the like button for a dislike button may even go some way to curbing the unproblematic and ever popular and hilarious lulz epidemic as perpetrators of the glorious lulz-deeds will no longer be recompensed for their efforts.

Scose for PM

Reactions: Liquid validity

trendie

Legendary member
6,556 1,143
If you like a post, 'Like' it. If you've got something to say, say it publically or not at all!

If you had to post publicly a comment that goes with the "Like", you run the risk of diluting the focus of the thread.

Any pithy quip that may go with a "Like" is an "aside", a light comment, usually, that may have no bearing on the broader subject of the thread.

Threads should be kept on-topic. :smart:

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,054
If you had to post publicly a comment that goes with the "Like", you run the risk of diluting the focus of the thread.

Any pithy quip that may go with a "Like" is an "aside", a light comment, usually, that may have no bearing on the broader subject of the thread.

Threads should be kept on-topic. :smart:

I don't think he meant a "pithy quip".

Peter

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,054
yes but i'd rather have the ability to see who's bolloxed a post than which retardators have liked one. Saying that the dislike is rubbish cos one man's trash is another's treasure is a nonsense argument as it's simply the inverse of the conundrum we find ourselves in now.

Paridoxically, scrapping the like button for a dislike button may even go some way to curbing the unproblematic and ever popular and hilarious lulz epidemic as perpetrators of the glorious lulz-deeds will no longer be recompensed for their efforts.

Scose for PM

Too serious :LOL::LOL:

Peter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock