A sad, sad day...

I really don't know why there is ANY sympathy for Paz/Dash etc. you have to go pretty low to get banned and yet they managed to !

Perhaps when they come back re-incarnated they will take a bit more care

If you can't let go the losers they pull you down to their level and then cr*p all over you.
I'm not making that mistake again !!

I really don't know why there is ANY sympathy for Paz/Dash etc. you have to go pretty low to get banned and yet they managed to !

They WANTED to get banned.

They ASKED to be banned, and when the request was denied they did what they needed to do.

They didnt just get banned by accident, FFS, Its not rocket science. :cry:

They ASKED to be banned, and when the request was denied they did what they needed to do.

They didnt just get banned by accident, FFS, Its not rocket science. :cry:

Why? Makes no sense. Just leave if you don't like it here. There's no excuse for posting the crap they posted. I liked Paz too but I don't understand the bipolar posting scheme.

Peter

They didnt just get banned by accident, FFS,

Why? Is that just another way for them to show they are special? Any reasonable human being would just leave a site if they weren't into it.

Its not rocket science. :cry:

You don't say.

It's a great shame that a respected and long standing member like Pat494 can't express his view without getting a reply that shouts at him and includes foul language. Ordinarily, I'd report the offending post and I imagine that the Mods would probably edit it or delete it. But, doubtless, that would suit the poster concerned very well so that he could then claim foul play and unfair censorship etc.

As for Dash' and Paz' wanting to be banned - whatever happened to leaving quietly and with a modicum of dignity? No one forced them to come on here and post - they were free to leave on their own accord at any time if they no longer wished to 'contribute' to the site.
Simples!

I wouldn't say it's a "sad, sad day", because they got what they wished for, and at the same time they posted some useful stuff while they were here. Anyhow, how long do you think the pits remembered the guys who are no longer standing in the ring the next day....like Trendie said, they're probably already back anyway. This lulz crap is taken way too seriously by a few members on here.

But, doubtless, that would suit the poster concerned very well so that he could then claim foul play and unfair censorship etc.

No I wouldnt.

If the mods object to my use of capitals, or language and wish to delete the post for either of those reason, then I'd happily accept that, as long as everyone else is treated equally.

Oh dear, I nearly forgot, wasnt it a moderator who actually said "some are more equal than others" :p

No I wouldnt.

If the mods object to my use of capitals, or language and wish to delete the post for either of those reason, then I'd happily accept that, as long as everyone else is treated equally.

Oh dear, I nearly forgot, wasnt it a moderator who actually said "some are more equal than others" :p

Something else you got out of context, but don't worry we all know thats your forte :LOL:

Barjon/Timsk what happened to my post? It was post 55ish in this thread.

Just realised - Was he banned because of posting some personal stuff?

Is it only temporary?

I always thought he was a bit funny. But this is just terrible. I have to say I am glad they banned him. He could have ruined my reputation since I occasionally have a laugh with him.

It is terrible. Why deny it?

At least there is a proof of the loving relationship.