A million dollars in 3 months

That world cup challenge seems to me a total joke when you look what you have to sign into. It seems to be purely a recruitment scheme and you cannot even make public your results without approval. Top 5 given $50,000 accounts of which they will earn a profit related payment every quarter?

Also you have to put the $15,000 into an account and not draw off it for the whole year?

Its the usual sort of thng but anyone making good enough money out of trading never needs to go down this road. In fact would as far to say that if you are stupid enough to sign into all this you are probably not the sharpest tool in the box in any case, so would not expect the results to be too high!

WOW here it comes right. People are going to rip a national respectable firm that hands out jobs and cash prizes. if you dont have the 15k to plop down fine or if you cant beat the numbers so be it.

IF YOU CAN, and you have the track record, they will hire you on as an Advisor for their Incubator services. Whats 15k to prove your one of the best and if you truly do make +200% to +1000% whats the 15k anyway to you.

You get a flat out IGNORE on this BS.

Just 1% daily compounded over 270 trading days during the year is equal to 1,368%. There's a guy on this site who averages 20 pips per day and 2% per day. That's why those numbers seem dwarfed. I'm making better than 1% per day, but not showing the huge gains, because of withdraws.
I was talking to the people earlier today. They were explaining the BIG catch. I would have to trade off of multiple accounts and trade from mulitple systems. There is also a $12.00 RT commission. Then, the minimum to open an account is $15,000. You win $50,000 is you are in the T5 for the year. The biggest thing that turned me off was having to trade off of multiple systems. I only have confidence in my own. I'd be lost without it.
Someone posted the URL for it. They have the results there. Anyway, that explains why the returns seemed so low.
I do know FXCM either used to do that sort of thing, or are still doing it. I wish my broker would. I just don't trust FXCM. I once was trading for a friend on his FXCM account. I clicked to execute, and the trade did not initiate. I called them, and they drug me throguh the ringer (cutting to the chase). Finally, they executed my trade, which was 1 hour later. The trade had already moved about 85 pips (no exaggeration). I managed to get out of it with <> +15 pips. I called my friend and told him to either find another broker, or he can trade his own account.
The catch is, because the trade never executed, I can't even prove anything.
I really like James Saettle and Joel Kreuger, but just have a distaste for the company.
Sorry, went off on a tangent again.

Yeah, I like to read the results of those competitions. That is a good measuring stick for what the highest, riskiest robots can do. I've made two ultra crappy ones. I should enter the competition and see if luck factors in.

I agree with you. The $15,000 was not the big deal. It was all the other mandates within their competition I didn't like.
I like competing, and thought it a good idea just because of that, but like you mentioned, it's best just to sit here and trade my own account.

That world cup challenge seems to me a total joke when you look what you have to sign into. It seems to be purely a recruitment scheme and you cannot even make public your results without approval. Top 5 given $50,000 accounts of which they will earn a profit related payment every quarter?

Also you have to put the $15,000 into an account and not draw off it for the whole year?

Its the usual sort of thng but anyone making good enough money out of trading never needs to go down this road. In fact would as far to say that if you are stupid enough to sign into all this you are probably not the sharpest tool in the box in any case, so would not expect the results to be too high!

5K--1M was only a query by the starter of this thread. The dreamer is the one claiming 3K--41K in 2 months.
Actually, I'm surprised the results are this low. Based on simple interest, last year's winner at 115% only adds up to 1,150 pips at 10% margining, or 2,300 pips at 5%. This is the winner of a supposed international contest?
Anyway, I wrote them to get the details of how to enter.

Look buddy, I made it clear that 5k-1 million is very hard but doable. Will it be easy? No, but I've even gone as far as to lay out the parameters if someone wants to achieve that. Personally, I have two trading accounts, with limited risk on one(main account) and another that I trade with high risk and then transfer the profits over to my main account every 3 months or so. Does it always work out to be great all the time? No, but it has 90% of the time and that's good enough for me(btw, never blew the account). I'm sure you will ask for proof of this but I will not oblige you as I see no reason to. If it was someone who had the balls to even show the percentage they were making then I would definitely see no reason to hold back my results. Until then, keep your mouth shut and stop slandering me.

I'm moving up. At least I've reached the heights of being your buddy. Mine, you see pictured.
My comment was no intent to slander. I was addressing a comment. 5K--1M is a query. I also mentioned the dreamer doing the 3K--41K in 2 months.
Even if you actually done that, you would be dreaming if anyone thought it was going to be done on a regualr basis. It indicated all the more when you posted 27 bogus set of numbers, while compunding each trade, and they all gained 100 pips in the 2 months. You really proved right there is could not be done.
I know you gave me such a wonderful invitation to do the rest, and that was so nice of you to let me do some of it on my own (at least you gave me some credit). I decided I didn't have time to do all that, so I just punched up 1.1 to the 27th power :LOL:
C'mon, you didn't like my sesne of humor? I told you I'm not very smart, but really good with numbers. Oh yeah, I'm pretty good at clicking the mouse on my platform at the right time, too.
That's fine, as far as you having 2 trading accounts. Based on someone's comment about the cihimoku cloud, I entered 17 trades at one time and made 3,544 pips in one day. Yeah, yeah, only a dream, but I did prove a point. Oh, btw, it was live trading, not some numbers after the fact:LOL:
You never need to ever ever (No misprint. Just emphasizing the point.) be concerned with my need of being obliged. I'm not asking you to prove whatever.
I also was never concerned with you blowing your account. You probably never have. You might be a decent trader, so I don't see where you not blowing your account is an issue.
I've only addressed issues as they have come up. That also includes repsonses to your texts. I am entitled to my opinion that you are dreaming if you think you turned 3K into 41K in 2 months. Right?
BTw, I like that name Jazzidee. I like good jazz, too. But, that too, is only my opinion.

Look buddy, I made it clear that 5k-1 million is very hard but doable. Will it be easy? No, but I've even gone as far as to lay out the parameters if someone wants to achieve that. Personally, I have two trading accounts, with limited risk on one(main account) and another that I trade with high risk and then transfer the profits over to my main account every 3 months or so. Does it always work out to be great all the time? No, but it has 90% of the time and that's good enough for me(btw, never blew the account). I'm sure you will ask for proof of this but I will not oblige you as I see no reason to. If it was someone who had the balls to even show the percentage they were making then I would definitely see no reason to hold back my results. Until then, keep your mouth shut and stop slandering me.

I'm moving up. At least I've reached the heights of being your buddy. Mine, you see pictured.
My comment was no intent to slander. I was addressing a comment. 5K--1M is a query. I also mentioned the dreamer doing the 3K--41K in 2 months.
Even if you actually done that, you would be dreaming if anyone thought it was going to be done on a regualr basis. It indicated all the more when you posted 27 bogus set of numbers, while compunding each trade, and they all gained 100 pips in the 2 months. You really proved right there is could not be done.
I know you gave me such a wonderful invitation to do the rest, and that was so nice of you to let me do some of it on my own (at least you gave me some credit). I decided I didn't have time to do all that, so I just punched up 1.1 to the 27th power :LOL:
C'mon, you didn't like my sesne of humor? I told you I'm not very smart, but really good with numbers. Oh yeah, I'm pretty good at clicking the mouse on my platform at the right time, too.
That's fine, as far as you having 2 trading accounts. Based on someone's comment about the cihimoku cloud, I entered 17 trades at one time and made 3,544 pips in one day. Yeah, yeah, only a dream, but I did prove a point. Oh, btw, it was live trading, not some numbers after the fact:LOL:
You never need to ever ever (No misprint. Just emphasizing the point.) be concerned with my need of being obliged. I'm not asking you to prove whatever.
I also was never concerned with you blowing your account. You probably never have. You might be a decent trader, so I don't see where you not blowing your account is an issue.
I've only addressed issues as they have come up. That also includes repsonses to your texts. I am entitled to my opinion that you are dreaming if you think you turned 3K into 41K in 2 months. Right?
BTw, I like that name Jazzidee. I like good jazz, too. But, that too, is only my opinion.

Yeah, you decided to punch in 1.1 to the 27th power but why didn't you do that in the first place before making an ass of yourself? Again, let me reiterate, I did not make 100 pips per trade for 27 trade as the point of that exercise was to show you the process of compounding and to show that you are a complete and utter moron. You might be good with numbers but it's obvious you can't apply it as it seems you have to be told how and when...:LOL:The difference between me and you is that I've had experience doing what I'm saying while you just set behind a computer and ramble about great your methodology is(with no proof BTW). You mentioned somewhere that you use mt4 so why don't you upload your stats to myfxbook(you can hide account info such as capital, trades, deposits, withdrawals and just show the gains you make each month). You might have a few people tricked with your thread posting a few trades but the fact that you don't post all your trades(as you've mentioned) speaks for itself. The only reason why someone would think turning 3k-41k is impossible is because they have no clue about trading(if you had any idea of risk management then it might not seem that far fetched). I'm sure it's impossible or highly unlikely that most people can do what warren buffet has done but it obviously can be done.

I know you didn't do the 100 pips, 27 trades scenario, even though you used it to try and make a point that you converted 3K into 41K in 2 months, therefore, it was not necessary for me to use the formula. You could have done the same thing and saved yourself the work, even though it was all redundant, because you never did it.
As far as making a fool (I don't cuss, so I have to improvise your language.) of myself? I have said absolutely nothing that I am ashamed of. I'm perfectly confident that with everyone watching that I nailed your front.
You have poor taste in choosing your "buddies" as "utter morons".
It's evident I applied the number perfectly from the beginning. You thought you were going to snow someone with hot claims. I put a perspective on it by using the numbers, and now we have one of the most popular threads on this site.
I have no experience? All you need to do is read my thread nad witness my experience. All you need to do is ask to talk to some of my followers on my thread, who have followed my forecasts and signals for 3-5 years, and find out what my expereience is. There is no better proof than that. Please give facts. I honestly hate to see you show off your ignorance. To get into some of the name-calling is one thing, but to say I have no experience when I can undeniably back it up with next to no effort is a complete different thing.
There is no need for me to download my stats on myfxbook. I have nothing to prove along those lines, and I don't care to prove myself to the gainsayers. I'm not on this site to prove myself, because I have no ulterior motive, therefore, thee is also no need for me to make false claims. This whole discussion was started, firstly by a query concerning a million dollars in 3 months, then someone getting on here claiming he turned 3K into 41K in 2 months, which was proven to be nothing but hot air.
There is not a need for me to use trickeries in any way. I don't care who does or does not read my thread. I am not here to promote Me. Therefore, there is also no need for me to post all my trades and still not answer to anyone about my motive. I got news for you. I do not believe there is anyone on this entire site that does it, and that is their business. My question is, "Why should they? Why should I be the exception to the rule?"
I never said it is impossible to turn 3K into 41K. Read every post in here and you will find I never said it is impossible. I don't think in those terms, but I do think in terms of improbabilities.
Warren Buffet did not make what he makes on the markets by outrageous % of gains. He made his by putting billions into the markets, and margining an extremely %, similar to what I did when I had 17 positions up and 3,544 pips in 2 days. I only know that about through what I read in a book about him, and it makes sense. He doesn't care if one trade backs up on him 300-400 pips. If he gains 100, he has made a grip.
Be careful of how you use accusations like I don't know naything about margin management. Along with your claims on 3K--41K, and then try and prove it with the bogus claims, you are additionally making yourself look not too bright by those accusations. Whatever your motive is for being here, you want your word to have some validity. I'm just looking out for you, "Buddy". :cheesy:

Yeah, you decided to punch in 1.1 to the 27th power but why didn't you do that in the first place before making an ass of yourself? Again, let me reiterate, I did not make 100 pips per trade for 27 trade as the point of that exercise was to show you the process of compounding and to show that you are a complete and utter moron. You might be good with numbers but it's obvious you can't apply it as it seems you have to be told how and when...:LOL:The difference between me and you is that I've had experience doing what I'm saying while you just set behind a computer and ramble about great your methodology is(with no proof BTW). You mentioned somewhere that you use mt4 so why don't you upload your stats to myfxbook(you can hide account info such as capital, trades, deposits, withdrawals and just show the gains you make each month). You might have a few people tricked with your thread posting a few trades but the fact that you don't post all your trades(as you've mentioned) speaks for itself. The only reason why someone would think turning 3k-41k is impossible is because they have no clue about trading(if you had any idea of risk management then it might not seem that far fetched). I'm sure it's impossible or highly unlikely that most people can do what warren buffet has done but it obviously can be done.

I know you didn't do the 100 pips, 27 trades scenario, even though you used it to try and make a point that you converted 3K into 41K in 2 months, therefore, it was not necessary for me to use the formula. You could have done the same thing and saved yourself the work, even though it was all redundant, because you never did it.
As far as making a fool (I don't cuss, so I have to improvise your language.) of myself? I have said absolutely nothing that I am ashamed of. I'm perfectly confident that with everyone watching that I nailed your front.
You have poor taste in choosing your "buddies" as "utter morons".
It's evident I applied the number perfectly from the beginning. You thought you were going to snow someone with hot claims. I put a perspective on it by using the numbers, and now we have one of the most popular threads on this site.
I have no experience? All you need to do is read my thread nad witness my experience. All you need to do is ask to talk to some of my followers on my thread, who have followed my forecasts and signals for 3-5 years, and find out what my expereience is. There is no better proof than that. Please give facts. I honestly hate to see you show off your ignorance. To get into some of the name-calling is one thing, but to say I have no experience when I can undeniably back it up with next to no effort is a complete different thing.
There is no need for me to download my stats on myfxbook. I have nothing to prove along those lines, and I don't care to prove myself to the gainsayers. I'm not on this site to prove myself, because I have no ulterior motive, therefore, thee is also no need for me to make false claims. This whole discussion was started, firstly by a query concerning a million dollars in 3 months, then someone getting on here claiming he turned 3K into 41K in 2 months, which was proven to be nothing but hot air.
There is not a need for me to use trickeries in any way. I don't care who does or does not read my thread. I am not here to promote Me. Therefore, there is also no need for me to post all my trades and still not answer to anyone about my motive. I got news for you. I do not believe there is anyone on this entire site that does it, and that is their business. My question is, "Why should they? Why should I be the exception to the rule?"
I never said it is impossible to turn 3K into 41K. Read every post in here and you will find I never said it is impossible. I don't think in those terms, but I do think in terms of improbabilities.
Warren Buffet did not make what he makes on the markets by outrageous % of gains. He made his by putting billions into the markets, and margining an extremely %, similar to what I did when I had 17 positions up and 3,544 pips in 2 days. I only know that about through what I read in a book about him, and it makes sense. He doesn't care if one trade backs up on him 300-400 pips. If he gains 100, he has made a grip.
Be careful of how you use accusations like I don't know naything about margin management. Along with your claims on 3K--41K, and then try and prove it with the bogus claims, you are additionally making yourself look not too bright by those accusations. Whatever your motive is for being here, you want your word to have some validity. I'm just looking out for you, "Buddy". :cheesy:

How have you proved that what I said is bogus? First of all your initial calculation of the amount of profit that I made using 12.5:1 leverage and gaining 2700 pips was completely wrong, so how have you proved me wrong? Or maybe you still don't understand the concept of compounding. Your methodology might require for you to use small margins because your trades go against before they go in your direction but that doesn't mean it's the same for others. I have given you proof that turning 3k-41k in a few months can be easily achieved so there was no need for me to do the same. Whether I did it or not isn't important, but the fact that it was done is all the poster needs to know. You can attack me all you but anyone reading this thread can easily see right through your pomp and arrogance. I've seen your type come and go as their "methodology" erupts in their face and until you can prove your claims of "sound methodology" just keep quiet.

Jazz Man, I didn't even read your response on this one, and I don't care what you wrote. This is taking too much time.
I didn't agree with Annabella calling you an idiot. I also did not put her up to saying anything in my defense. I'd just as soon as stand on my own.
In her defense, she mentioned how she has known me for 5 years. That is a little more than 1 month that this "goon" has published on this site. That also coincides with the 3 years of history on my blog.
Again, you just got to get your facts straight.
As I mentioned, this dialogue is officially taking too much of my time, so I am officially bringing it to an end. Now, you can tell the people in this thread anything you want without any personal intervention. I do honestly believe our points have been made, and the people in this thread can decide for themselves.
Outside of all the claims you made here, if you are trading and winning consistently, then keep up the good work. Wish you all the best!!

How have you proved that what I said is bogus? First of all your initial calculation of the amount of profit that I made using 12.5:1 leverage and gaining 2700 pips was completely wrong, so how have you proved me wrong? Or maybe you still don't understand the concept of compounding. Your methodology might require for you to use small margins because your trades go against before they go in your direction but that doesn't mean it's the same for others. I have given you proof that turning 3k-41k in a few months can be easily achieved so there was no need for me to do the same. Whether I did it or not isn't important, but the fact that it was done is all the poster needs to know. You can attack me all you but anyone reading this thread can easily see right through your pomp and arrogance. I've seen your type come and go as their "methodology" erupts in their face and until you can prove your claims of "sound methodology" just keep quiet.

Last edited:
Jazz Man, I didn't even read your response on this one, and I don't care what you wrote. This is taking too much time.
I didn't agree with Annabella calling you an idiot. I also did not put her up to saying anything in my defense. I'd just as soon as stand on my own.
In her defense, she mentioned how she has known me for 5 years. That is a little more than 1 month that this "goon" has published on this site. That also coincides with the 3 years of history on my blog.
Again, you just got to get your facts straight.
As I mentioned, this dialogue is officially taking too much of my time, so I am officially bringing it to an end. Now, you can tell the people in this thread anything you want without any personal intervention. I do honestly believe our points have been made, and the people in this thread can decide for themselves.
Outside of all the claims you made here, if you are trading and winning consistently, then keep up the good work. Wish you all the best!!

The same to you. Take care

well i believe i can make 1 million in 3 months of trading..100 pips a day and proper lots size and its pretty easy.

well i believe i can make 1 million in 3 months of trading..100 pips a day and proper lots size and its pretty easy.

No, it's not "pretty easy" but doable. A 10k account trading at 20:1 leverage and compounding the profits is very doable but I wouldn't try try it with real money(at least not with my own). I'm the type of person who likes to keep their profits especially after a few months of trading and is very reluctant to use high leverage on large sums of money.

either your a trader or not.. a real trader trades what he has cause he knows hes going to win. a amature just test his luck... not looking to get in to a argument but it is what it is. and also im a not looking to put my self out there as a guy who has done this but with proper knewledge it can be done. and keeping profit is a goal,, i never side otherwise i just said the facts

No, it's not "pretty easy" but doable. A 10k account trading at 20:1 leverage and compounding the profits is very doable but I wouldn't try try it with real money(at least not with my own). I'm the type of person who likes to keep their profits especially after a few months of trading and is very reluctant to use high leverage on large sums of money.

I would like to know which of you honestly think you could turn $5000.00 USD into a Million USD in three months, assuming 5 trading days a week, 4 weeks a month.

Might I add, you must do so without risking blowing up an account. So you'd have to trade responsibly just very aggressive. No percentage rules or anything like that.

No family, no kids, no work, no distractions, just you, coffee, cigarettes, whatever your fancy.

Mehow has a post about his 3 month results (which are less than this, but impressive none the less) and that got me to thinking, this was too off-topic :clover:to continue it on his thread.

I've done it dozens of times. Tell us something new!

Just 1% daily compounded over 270 trading days during the year is equal to 1,368%. There's a guy on this site who averages 20 pips per day and 2% per day. That's why those numbers seem dwarfed. I'm making better than 1% per day, but not showing the huge gains, because of withdraws.

There's a lot of stuff on this thread that points us towards the knowledge that some people just aren't trading.

Let's sat I have a $10k account. Let's also say that my broker is legit and doesn't let me trade 20 e-mini contracts off that $10k.

Now - let's also say that I make 1% or $100 on day 1.

Now I have $10,100.

Can someone tell me how I alter my position size at this point so that I actually compound the $100 profits from yesterday?

Whatever it is you guys are smoking - send me some. Compounding at 1% a day is perhaps OK on shares where you can add 1 or 2 more shares to your position size each day but generally speaking, it's just bullsh1t. In the real world, you just cant compound every 1% of your $3k account. The products out there aren't that granular.