A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
half an eye on the market ..........jees the last 30 mins absolutely rubbish .........GU sold off back to the low 30 pips levels again from 6am start but volatility in the doldrums

hmmmmmm

11.30 saw a nice volatility spike again ..........

yen and usd the buys
selling GBP , CAd

N

hey all

2 mins between calls ...........wanted to see what was happening us session

hmmmmmmm........i see

BULL - CAD , USD
BEARS - GBP, Yen, Euro, CHF all swapping blows at times so far

soooo..........the trades currently are

EA sells , AU NU buys , GU buy bubbling under ..........hmmm plenty coming

volatility wise the G8 is below entry level for my purposes ......... 2pm was last decent rush ............2.46 was a small one .........3.18 again .................still waiting for another

ok have a good one
N

hey all

2 mins between calls ...........wanted to see what was happening us session

hmmmmmmm........i see

BULL - CAD , USD
BEARS - GBP, Yen, Euro, CHF all swapping blows at times so far

soooo..........the trades currently are

EA sells , AU NU buys , GU buy bubbling under ..........hmmm plenty coming

volatility wise the G8 is below entry level for my purposes ......... 2pm was last decent rush ............2.46 was a small one .........3.18 again .................still waiting for another

ok have a good one
N

GU 10 pips up in 3/4 mins ...........why didn't I fire up my tradescreens ..............grrrrrrrrrrr :rolleyes:

ok later :smart:

Attachments

• gu buys.JPG
    gu buys.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 187
Dear MajorMagnuM,

As Foretold: GU FPA CBA = Neg, 5 Sec = Pos, 1 Sec = Pos, 0.1 Sec = Neg.
Currently Holding 700 Pips short plus 70 plus 20 and am sure the alerts arrived in the very best of T.I.M.E. and hope everyone had a K.R.A.K.E.N. day.
As you know, the Kraken, CBA, JBCB, EPR and FPA are available for 31 Currency Pairs in multiple Time Frames. Hope this helps.
Peace and Blessings to All.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear All,
Certainly hope these L.I.V.E. GU calls helped out with the P.I.P.'s here but who knows for sure as always good to get into the market at perfect entry points and days in front of the herd.
K.R.A.K.E.N. FPA and CBA.
Peace and Blessings to All

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

re: entry points; I am beginning to see some purpose in the "9 minutes either side of the full hour" idea.
(might be seeing things, but I guess it stops you over-trading, if nothing else)

still dont the Kraken reference: (though working on it)

re: entry points; I am beginning to see some purpose in the "9 minutes either side of the full hour" idea.
(might be seeing things, but I guess it stops you over-trading, if nothing else)

still dont the Kraken reference: (though working on it)

Limiting over trading certainly good.

I think he means cracking and he is a scouser so it sounds like kraken:cheesy:

Limiting over trading certainly good.

I think he means cracking and he is a scouser so it sounds like kraken:cheesy:

Dear NickBK,
As you are aware from previous correspondence and in link back posts. Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Gissaman as GBPUSD continued tanking as foretold on D.A.Y. O.N.E. and, as if by some kind of Forex magic and almost upon the command of "release the K.R.A.K.E.N." (Sounds like a Forex Video found on google search perhaps).
However, as also mentioned, S.Y.N.C.H.R.O.N.I.C.I.T.Y. was at play and therefore raises the Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N. was this just a C.H.A.N.C.E. occurrence, once again?
Well, Tis an easy answer, I suggest the easy answer is no.
Nota Bene, Would suggest reviewing the L.A.W. of C.H.A.N.C.E. - a little known law but a law nevertheless.
Enough for now and preparing to Release the K.R.A.K.E.N. in the next few hours and will seriously consider posting it on a brand new thread on this Forum. 155 Charts analysed for 31 Currency Pairs along with the CBA for the week. May also consider posting the FPA CBA for 31 Currency Pairs too but have not decided yet.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Dear NickBK,
As you are aware from previous correspondence and in link back posts. Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Gissaman as GBPUSD continued tanking as foretold on D.A.Y. O.N.E. and, as if by some kind of Forex magic and almost upon the command of "release the K.R.A.K.E.N." (Sounds like a Forex Video found on google search perhaps).
However, as also mentioned, S.Y.N.C.H.R.O.N.I.C.I.T.Y. was at play and therefore raises the Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N. was this just a C.H.A.N.C.E. occurrence, once again?
Well, Tis an easy answer, I suggest the easy answer is no.
Nota Bene, Would suggest reviewing the L.A.W. of C.H.A.N.C.E. - a little known law but a law nevertheless.
Enough for now and preparing to Release the K.R.A.K.E.N. in the next few hours and will seriously consider posting it on a brand new thread on this Forum. 155 Charts analysed for 31 Currency Pairs along with the CBA for the week. May also consider posting the FPA CBA for 31 Currency Pairs too but have not decided yet.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Gissa,

I have no doubt that the trade has worked out well for you. However I do not get the constant gloating over a trade when as we know you watched it pull back 550 pips and since earlier today it has risen 200 pips.

Now how you trade is not of any importance to me, I just do not get the constant self congratulations and note that you were quite absent on the days where you were throwing away a large amount of profit, in fact 550 pips as we know.

If it is your intention to impress a group of strangers is entirely your own choosing but if you are to succeed in getting their admiration a bit more than 'I'm brilliant'' now and again and oodles of possible pips isn't cutting it.

You have mentioned for some months how you may condescend to post some details in a thread here, the way it comes across sounds like a threat and it appears you are either indecisive or just being obtuse.

Will you be updating us with the additions to GU you alluded too now they have been spanked since lunchtime?

I have no issue with you personally, just not buying in to the whole performance aspect of your posts.

I am likely done with the thread at this stage and not sure to see the next update.

Good luck

Gissa,

I have no doubt that the trade has worked out well for you. However I do not get the constant gloating over a trade when as we know you watched it pull back 550 pips and since earlier today it has risen 200 pips.

Now how you trade is not of any importance to me, I just do not get the constant self congratulations and note that you were quite absent on the days where you were throwing away a large amount of profit, in fact 550 pips as we know.

If it is your intention to impress a group of strangers is entirely your own choosing but if you are to succeed in getting their admiration a bit more than 'I'm brilliant'' now and again and oodles of possible pips isn't cutting it.

You have mentioned for some months how you may condescend to post some details in a thread here, the way it comes across sounds like a threat and it appears you are either indecisive or just being obtuse.

Will you be updating us with the additions to GU you alluded too now they have been spanked since lunchtime?

I have no issue with you personally, just not buying in to the whole performance aspect of your posts.

I am likely done with the thread at this stage and not sure to see the next update.

Good luck

Dear NickBK,

Again, it is good to hear about your shared opinion and mind set for trading and, as mentioned previously, displays a deeper insight to the type of trader you have become.
Nota Bene, When left unchecked, the psyche takes the least line of resistance because of the type of person you are, narrow exposure levels and perception, negative tendencies, lack of experience, abilities etc can be blinding from seeing T.R.U.T.H.
This lack of seeing what is possible, achievable and was potentially available is exactly the same as in the markets and trading too.
Perception; the opportunity to learn something here does not move away and is readily available. It must be said, that some choose to move away rather than the opportunity moving away. Again, this is exactly the same as Trading the markets.

Still, never mind, in T.I.M.E. improvements can be attained with the right guidance and adjustments to internal/external communications.
The GU short with alerts posted in advance or in other words, the T.R.U.T.H. versus the conditioned negative and familiar communications. This peculiar mix of "hilarious banter" utilized in places which, could be interpreted as the normal T2L "malicious banter".
This observation could be seen as a poor attempt to under mine something and someone which you obviously know nothing about.

Needless to say, in reality the openly shared trading alerts and opportunities were posted in advance. Further alerts throughout were also available.

Just to reiterate, I will also be definitely and sincerely considering posting the K.R.A.K.E.N. alerts for 31 currency pairs and FPA CBA because it is good to help and share but only if I feel like these are needed here. Unfortunately, your style of communications and most correspondences display negative contempt. Unfortunately utilizing things like civility and humility, which incidentally costs most absolutely nothing, seems to escape you. The reason for that is obvious though.
Walk with me awhile.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear NickBK,

Again, it is good to hear about your shared opinion and mind set for trading and, as mentioned previously, displays a deeper insight to the type of trader you have become.
Nota Bene, When left unchecked, the psyche takes the least line of resistance because of the type of person you are, narrow exposure levels and perception, negative tendencies, lack of experience, abilities etc can be blinding from seeing T.R.U.T.H.
This lack of seeing what is possible, achievable and was potentially available is exactly the same as in the markets and trading too.
Perception; the opportunity to learn something here does not move away and is readily available. It must be said, that some choose to move away rather than the opportunity moving away. Again, this is exactly the same as Trading the markets.

Still, never mind, in T.I.M.E. improvements can be attained with the right guidance and adjustments to internal/external communications.
The GU short with alerts posted in advance or in other words, the T.R.U.T.H. versus the conditioned negative and familiar communications. This peculiar mix of "hilarious banter" utilized in places which, could be interpreted as the normal T2L "malicious banter".
This observation could be seen as a poor attempt to under mind something and someone which you obviously know nothing about.
Needless to say, in reality the openly shared trading alerts and opportunities were posted in advance. Further alerts throughout were also available.

Just to reiterate, I will also be definitely and sincerely considering posting the K.R.A.K.E.N. alerts for 31 currency pairs and FPA CBA because it is good to help and share but only if I feel like these are needed here. Unfortunately, your style of communications and most correspondences display negative contempt. Unfortunately utilizing things like civility and humility, which incidentally costs most absolutely nothing, seems to escape you. The reason for that is obvious though.
Walk with me awhile.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Gissa,

I have never heard of positive contempt by the way. If one has bewilderment whilst finding it difficult to chew down the self proclaimed postulations of one who types in caps, a child's code and green along with displays of arrogance without substantiation, then that should not be confused with a lack of civility.

In place of your self proclaimed greatness could be some rationale or actual results or even just an explanation of a trade. Not the periodic chest beating of a man who seems to crave the adulation of others whilst making no effort to engage in a mature or meaningful way with them.

People have a right to question what is written and if you wish to put out some of your wonderful trades in a less than subtle effort to gain members to your own website then at least don't be surprised when people may have a query in relation to your claims.

As I started out with a simple riposte to yet another of your claims to large pip numbers trades that you expect to pass without critique or comment from a group that actually you hold contempt for and then your constant slights directed at other members of the forum who cannot defend themselves in this thread.

I have enjoyed my journey in fx with F to this point, however, your insufferable swank displayed here does not enhance anything that members have come here for. I think it is safe to say you can hold back the K.R.A.K.E.N. as it did not save you from a 550 point downswing and I doubt other followers are rushing to the forum in the hope that the teasing has ended and at last it is unleashed on the lowly T2W site.

That will teach everyone else not to question any of your pips counts, as real trades are not even in your lexicon. Why to expect any better is entirely a mistake on my part.

Gissa,

I have never heard of positive contempt by the way. If one has bewilderment whilst finding it difficult to chew down the self proclaimed postulations of one who types in caps, a child's code and green along with displays of arrogance without substantiation, then that should not be confused with a lack of civility.

In place of your self proclaimed greatness could be some rationale or actual results or even just an explanation of a trade. Not the periodic chest beating of a man who seems to crave the adulation of others whilst making no effort to engage in a mature or meaningful way with them.

People have a right to question what is written and if you wish to put out some of your wonderful trades in a less than subtle effort to gain members to your own website then at least don't be surprised when people may have a query in relation to your claims.

As I started out with a simple riposte to yet another of your claims to large pip numbers trades that you expect to pass without critique or comment from a group that actually you hold contempt for and then your constant slights directed at other members of the forum who cannot defend themselves in this thread.

I have enjoyed my journey in fx with F to this point, however, your insufferable swank displayed here does not enhance anything that members have come here for. I think it is safe to say you can hold back the K.R.A.K.E.N. as it did not save you from a 550 point downswing and I doubt other followers are rushing to the forum in the hope that the teasing has ended and at last it is unleashed on the lowly T2W site.

That will teach everyone else not to question any of your pips counts, as real trades are not even in your lexicon. Why to expect any better is entirely a mistake on my part.

Dear NickBK,

This is rather unfortunate and is such a disappointment to see that you continue to post more of the same level of accusation, interpretation, communications and further shared insights to your psyche.
I know that I did mention "Walk with me awhile" and this was not meant to be read as "stalk me for awhile" by you. Although I will take that as a type of flattery in a similar way to mimicking.
Furthermore, I cannot help it if you saw the GU alerts in real time and they upset you for a few days as the market instantly reacted and continued to tank. Everything else you have mentioned belongs inside your own mind and thank you for sharing it so colourfully. Glad to see I am not the only one who puts colour into text.
However, in the spirit of sharing, I suppose with this level of Trading knowledge, observational skills and general all round ability, you are fully aware that the letter "F" you used in the aforementioned, and or the name "F" actually stands for a word invented and used by me? Namely ForeXmospherian.
That would surely prove your E.Y.E.S. software is always fully engaged and down loads easily to B.R.A.I.N.S. hard drive. Great work NickBK.
Matthew 7:6 works here as well as John 8:32.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
This has stopped being weird.
It is now bizarre.

Whens FxMo coming back?

Perhaps he never left :cheesy:

''However, in the spirit of sharing, I suppose with this level of Trading knowledge, observational skills and general all round ability, you are fully aware that the letter "F" you used in the aforementioned, and or the name "F" actually stands for a word invented and used by me? Namely ForeXmospherian.''

Using my E.Y.E.S and B.R.A.I.N. Gissa that is the closest to a live call we got from you so far.

Last edited:
Anyone notice how GU is up 300 pips since last evening around a brag post time?

Guess all the partials are in the pan as nothing gets closed out here.

Maybe lay low and come back and we might have forgotten, more likely return and type in a nonsensical way and we may just not remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.