A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,
EJ below 126.79 bearish, 126.53 more bearish.
Above 127.01-127.16 bullish. it broke a TD already.
Am I right?

Morning Sun

Just check my last comment - and why I have left it alone atm

I know you dont like the GU - thats the main pair again with EA - so maybe checkout AU and UCad and then last EU

Sorry again Sun - not around for at least 3 hrs now

Just take it easy - and dont compound on your weaknesses etc - stay calm and snipe - rather than scatter gun approach

Also - get your wrap levels for all pairs - ie price either side being either buys or sells

All the best Sun

Around after 11 00 am and part afternoon

Regards

Peter

bug shunt at 7.13......all over the place re retracing pairs

the big change at this point is my nightmare scenario.............I have to decide do I stick with trend on the faithfulls or just reverse all bias decisions

usually i'm halfway house ........I will reserve judgement and go with the reverall once I see confirmation ....as I have done (y)

N

Good morning,
EJ below 126.79 bearish, 126.53 more bearish.
Above 127.01-127.16 bullish. it broke a TD already.
Am I right?

morning Sun ............as F implies I think the main challenge for you is finding he Alpha Pair selections and prioritisations

in my opinion - you have to be on the top 2 - 3 pairs that are really trending or moving the fastest ...........then jump in on the retraces

this morning the EA and GU are the leading pairs ..........they are roaring up and down .............EJ is a tourist as yet ......

why ?

because the Euror and the Yen are moving similarly so far so no significant differentiation can occur

look at chart ......sure there is some life ................but I wouldn't trust it as they are still moving in similar directions ..........early London the Yen and euro were both bull .....and now selling off

:smart:

N

Attachments

• ej tight.JPG
    ej tight.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 111
Morning Sun

Just check my last comment - and why I have left it alone atm

I know you dont like the GU - thats the main pair again with EA - so maybe checkout AU and UCad and then last EU

Sorry again Sun - not around for at least 3 hrs now

Just take it easy - and dont compound on your weaknesses etc - stay calm and snipe - rather than scatter gun approach

Also - get your wrap levels for all pairs - ie price either side being either buys or sells

All the best Sun

Around after 11 00 am and part afternoon

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter,

I had sell trade around 126.95 from 50% of its zone. That moved 9 pips after I got stopped out for 4 pips.
Out for 60 minutes. Slowing down my temptation..;)

Thank you
Have a nice day...
SUN

morning Sun ............as F implies I think the main challenge for you is finding he Alpha Pair selections and prioritisations

in my opinion - you have to be on the top 2 - 3 pairs that are really trending or moving the fastest ...........then jump in on the retraces

this morning the EA and GU are the leading pairs ..........they are roaring up and down .............EJ is a tourist as yet ......

why ?

because the Euror and the Yen are moving similarly so far so no significant differentiation can occur

look at chart ......sure there is some life ................but I wouldn't trust it as they are still moving in similar directions ..........early London the Yen and euro were both bull .....and now selling off

:smart:

N

Morning NVP,

Agreed, wrong choice...Generally I always enter on range time. Some one can really make good profit by oppositely following me.....lol..

Today I didn't traded GU & EA during EO, because I thought I can be risky. That's why was going after the slow pairs.

Ok, will see what I pick in next hour, will share.

Good day..

pace of market faster now ...........first hour was very predictable .........now its much more lively

fpr me as I now ease off and prepare to stop scalping

EA .....selliing ....sell on the retraces ......

Rebuying GU
UJ buys

UCAD buys looking interesting

Attachments

• 4 scalpers.JPG
    4 scalpers.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 156
Morning NVP,

Agreed, wrong choice...Generally I always enter on range time. Some one can really make good profit by oppositely following me.....lol..

Today I didn't traded GU & EA during EO, because I thought I can be risky. That's why was going after the slow pairs.

Ok, will see what I pick in next hour, will share.

Good day..

Sun the whole point is not what you pick and not to trade blind ahead of the opens but to get the start of a move from the crossovers and stay with it.
As F, I think says, you are like a scattergun running after a tiny few pips. You are way ahead of London time, like me and there have been numerous small risk, big reward trades in the last 4 hours.
I am not sure if you do not have enough screens or do not scan the usual pairs or even look at a big enough screen but you must be tired to not progressing by now and take some bigger view and get some patience.

fpr me as I now ease off and prepare to stop scalping

EA .....selliing ....sell on the retraces ......

Rebuying GU
UJ buys

UCAD buys looking interesting

see .........I wasn't 100% sure of scaps but the Ucad was knocking on my top 3 scalp watches ............I was especially interested if it got cheaper to buy

which it did :smart:(y)

N

Attachments

• ucad buys.JPG
    ucad buys.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 145
ok gotta scott ...........as I leave

Buy UCAD , BUY EA
SELL EU SELL EJ SELL GU

this is always changing but theres my focus

later
N

Sun the whole point is not what you pick and not to trade blind ahead of the opens but to get the start of a move from the crossovers and stay with it.
As F, I think says, you are like a scattergun running after a tiny few pips. You are way ahead of London time, like me and there have been numerous small risk, big reward trades in the last 4 hours.
I am not sure if you do not have enough screens or do not scan the usual pairs or even look at a big enough screen but you must be tired to not progressing by now and take some bigger view and get some patience.

you will find your way Sun.......don't worry ...........do you think some of us cracked it in under a year or so ? ......hahahahaha it took years for me ..........and with a lot of help from great people..... like those on this thread for example !! :smart:

N

morning all. hope everyone is doing well.

I am down a little this week so far, maybe 10 pips or so. not taking many trades these days, only a few per day, and only really following one pair at a time, whatever is trending nicely, trying to concentrate and wait for good setups etc.

hope i can make a few today.

EU - My least favourite - but its been OK last hour

Hi Guys - Nick - MM and PP

Been popping in and out my home office trying to get some trades in last 45 mins or so

Noticed comments on GU - but seems to be in a BTTZ between 4303 - 4320 ish - so only about 20 pips range

However - my least favourite pair to scalp woke up after 10 00 am and 10 09 am - but I only joined the party at 1133 just before 10 20 am ish

Lovely scalp sell set up on the EU tick chart

See below

218554d1455792983-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-18216-tick.png

Attachments

• EU - 18216 TICK.png
    EU - 18216 TICK.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 942
GU - now broke out tight range over last hour

GU

11 00 am

Update

Re Nick & Major M

This was my set up on a 2 min - needed that frame for a bit bigger picture

On tick chart is was bullish

My 2 min ugly chart

218556d1455793349-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-18216-2-min-am.png

Attachments

• GU - 18216 2 MIN am.png
    GU - 18216 2 MIN am.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 686
GU

11 00 am

Update

Re Nick & Major M

This was my set up on a 2 min - needed that frame for a bit bigger picture

On tick chart is was bullish

My 2 min ugly chart

218556d1455793349-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-18216-2-min-am.png

GU

11 10am

Tick chart on a T6 set up showed the bull bias better

50+ move up in under 10 mins

(y)

218558d1455793841-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-18216-tick-set-up.png

Attachments

• GU - 18216 - tICK SET UP.png
    GU - 18216 - tICK SET UP.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 691
Status
Not open for further replies.