A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all

heres where I am .............

BUYS - London the Aussies are buys now,USD and Swissie
SELLS - gbp and Euro well + yen , CAD

overall from Asian session we have a lot of London consolidation

trades at moment ?.................Selling GU , Selling EU , buying UCAD , buying UJ ,

N

Morning N

You are busy with 4 trades going on

I have been selling the GU and been buying EA a little earlier with the EJ scalps both way

Testing a new t4 tick chart on ctrader - ultra quick set up for scalping

Also had MT5 up for 2 days with a different broker - not like it for what I need though

Have a good day

Regards

F

MT5 scaling option is even better than mt4.

chart_properties_common.png

If you followed what I said in my earlier post.
Then do tell me how it's looks like.

Morning N

You are busy with 4 trades going on

I have been selling the GU and been buying EA a little earlier with the EJ scalps both way

Testing a new t4 tick chart on ctrader - ultra quick set up for scalping

Also had MT5 up for 2 days with a different broker - not like it for what I need though

Have a good day

Regards

F

Hey F

good to try new things ..............painful but the breakthroughs can be rewarding :smart:

I had a programmer from Freelancer.com do some automation work recently regarding some of my charts I now use.........saves me valuable minutes in setups and even more valuable seconds in calling scalp trades

N

went back into the UJ buys ............yen has sold off again ..............

JEES this currency is FLYING today

Attachments

• buying uj.JPG
    buying uj.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 103
the yen is rocking ..............it went nearly 160 pips positive in Asian session and now is some 30 pips bear on London ................London so far its been +20 at times as well ...!

dominating London and still swinging like Sinatra.........

trickier now .............some games going on .......offline for a while

only 2 sells in town now ..........Yen and Euro ............jees the market is flying

gbp has gone top bull currency London for last 20mins now .........its really come off the bear moves

ok gotta prep for a morning Call ..........may pop in just before 8am

N

Got to get ready to pop out soon - but caught a nice EJ scalp buy after 7 09 am - approx. 40 pips in 15 mins - that's what I like ;-)

I will experiment more with MT5 Sun - but when I get back I will post a t4 tick chart on EJ and see the accuracy on time and price axis etc

See you later

GL N

Got to get ready to pop out soon - but caught a nice EJ scalp buy after 7 09 am - approx. 40 pips in 15 mins - that's what I like ;-)

I will experiment more with MT5 Sun - but when I get back I will post a t4 tick chart on EJ and see the accuracy on time and price axis etc

See you later

GL N

nice ..........with both of those guys bear London I find it hard to pair them up.............shows whats being made even on positively correlated currencies (y)

Dear F

could you please tell me which pair suite to trade right now becuase i have just 1 hour for trade from now.

Please

morning all. last week was down for me, i had the -20 on monday, then tues/thurs I took it very slow and only took 3 or 4 trades for about +4. with commissions last week I was -20.

yesterday I was still taking it kinda slow, I took about 5 trades, and was +15 (after commissions). So I have made a little back.

Hopefully I will have a positive day today (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.