Not open for further replies.
selling usd now for a while

N

Attachments

• usd sells now.JPG
    usd sells now.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 112
It will all depend on the PA in a 30 / 60 min time window

Last hour the EU as been teasing with supports with the time rules favouring higher atm - but with strong R at 1315 -22 area

So Lrs alone would be difficult to rely on 100% other than the 2 quick ones - as they will always get you scalps from 1 to 3+ pips - nearly in any conditions

I think keep an open mind over the week to see which comes out top over 5 trading days on say 3 different pairs

Back after 4 30 pm next

See you later guys and GL
After scrolling back on Eu and other pairs , 35 seems like a good next LR for EU , EJ , UJ . 45 and up could be next , 4th LR in the future. We'll see , for now first 3 gives me all info I need to know at this point

Last edited:
more resells on usd in last 40m or so .........GMT on charts

usd has been accompanied by Europeans AND cad so only orange AUD has been a solid bull play

Ive got 3 S/R's now that have formed and will try to respect them for rest of session

N

Attachments

• usd resells.JPG
    usd resells.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 129
  • au biys.JPG
    au biys.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 90
Morning everybody,
Couldn't like any post of F & NVP. Don't know why.
Last hour EU.
9-15-2015 EU 1.png

Hope F will enjoy his holidays..., probably packing now..:)

journal

I'm so sorry folks.
My journal "Another Turtle" caused all of this . I left it open to anyone , I did not suspect those vultures find it within minutes and see it as another front to attack Forexmospherian , NVP , Major Magnum or anyone else who believes and practices this methodology and wants to learn it.

I wrote E mail to support to change my privacy settings , no reply , asked ever present and vigilant "moderators " to close this thread , no action yet.

Do you guys think Forexmospherian was banned too or he's just busy , getting ready?

Be careful folks , I have exchanged a few messages with Tar and that resulted in 25 infraction points on my tab. I did not consider this exchange really insulting but rules are very strict , watch what you write.

Be careful folks , I have exchanged a few messages with Tar and that resulted in 25 infraction points on my tab. I did not consider this exchange really insulting but rules are very strict , watch what you write.

Hmm...not overly surprised I'm afraid.

A song for you Larry

Particularly impressed with this one.
Why? because F is telling you how to trade along with what he is doing - ALL IN ADVANCE OF THE MOVES GOING HIS WAY.

Attachments

• hh.PNG
    hh.PNG
    62 KB · Views: 120
Im nowhere near being able to do that yet. However, i will share this as a favorite trade today.
I would ask journal followers to add their Lr, pa notes from an m1 chart, time, s/r to discover how one can take a counter trend scalp against two huge green candles on a longer time frame in what comfort zone traders call "noise". the scalp went 15 pips before i closed, which is close to daily targets for some traders.

Attachments

• EURO1.PNG
    EURO1.PNG
    88.9 KB · Views: 118
  • EURO2.PNG
    EURO2.PNG
    2.1 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.