A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to adjust my 2 fastest LRs from 15-25 to 7-13 to match yous on EU

In between experienced and LR trained scalpers could have scalp bought for 8 -10 pip net in between 7 56 am and 8 06 am - but I had said really only scalp buy over 76+ so really at 72/3 that was end of any quick scalp buys
[/QUOTE]

Hi tdezo

Because all brokers charts are just not that accurate - with LR's that dont suffer all the lagging on MA's you will have to change and play with settings to get the correct set up for you own platform

You could have say 5 traders all using say the same broker - but 2 or 3 of them mght need slightly different LR settings - because of the platform latency lags and other issues etc.

Price Action alone - just off the FX pairs price - is never enough in isolation - you need a price structure bias for the immediate trading session and this comes in the form of leading indicators - and price alone is not a leading indicator

So just to say it again - anyone who uses a naked chart - no matter how experienced will never be as accurate as a trader who as the advantage of leading indicators ( the most common one most traders know about is divergence - but there others leading to structure bias) and along with time - this again gives more "edges" that the traditionalist TA traders have had in the past.

When ever you are ready let me see a post of one of your chart sets ups etc to see if it looks Ok - try it in at least 3 different pairs - even if you are only planning to intraday 1 or 2 pairs for a start

All the best T - and GL

Regards

F

I had to adjust my 2 fastest LRs from 15-25 to 7-13 to match yous on EU

In between experienced and LR trained scalpers could have scalp bought for 8 -10 pip net in between 7 56 am and 8 06 am - but I had said really only scalp buy over 76+ so really at 72/3 that was end of any quick scalp buys
[/QUOTE]

T

apologies for your new thread and my responses to try to stop the dissers piling in

I will not get involved anymore there as it seems they have some increasingly powerful allies supporting their causes to criticise F , MM and myself

sorry mate
N

cant wait for the holiday in truth............

its hard enough to scalp and also to run threads attempting to help people with some observations and calls .........without getting cr*p from people that weren't even born when I started trading

still like anything ......people can build a reputation quicker by simply criticising others than putting in the time and skills in creating their own threads / styles / reputations

at least F and myself have provided approaches on our threads to give people frameworks to trade .................we don't need to give live calls all the time .......the generic rules are there

N

usd finally had to concede to bull strength ......I threw in the towel around 11.30 and playing bull usd scalps now..........

N

USD still bull for 2 hours now ...............is that a live call ?......sorry if its not ..give back the pips ........:LOL:

N

Attachments

• solid bull usd.JPG
    solid bull usd.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 98
EU - Update for 1 20 pm UK time

EU

9 32 AM

I am quite happy to hold a 30% scalp sell on up to 1356 - ( still in 11 pips of profit)

I can scalp buy against it in case we go over 1357 and 60 for adding then to buys

To add to sell need under 1326 and 1317 - although its OK to scalp sell again under 50 and 35 - but then its a case of reading PA and LRs and of course - the time

The chances of a sell off at 8 00 am LO was high - maybe as high probability as our D A F T gang - ie ( De Alternative Fan Traders / Thread ) ever being able to engage their brains and fully understand how the LR's and time etc work together to give high probability results

Also I note so many in the D A F T gang trade other instruments - not specialize on only FX

Their's the problem FX is chalk and cheese again - a different ballgame - unregulated / more time sensitive and so different to indices - but not as though I dont think you should trade only FX - thats up to the individual traders

EU

1 20 PM

Price now down at 1300

So had 30% left on at 1338 ( see between 9 15 - 9 30 am comments )

I added under 33 - then added again at 1 00 pm at 1320 and then again after 1 09 pm at 1315 area

Ok - so what 330% on and I reckon I could take 270% off now and bank

Would add again if we stay under 1318 - but atm - cannot confirm that as time rules coming into play

EU Charts before and after - all the comments have been said

EU

2 X 1 Min LR charts - with main early KT's

Before and after

Sell arrows and comments prove without doubt - we know what we are doing on this thread - much to the annoyance of so many :D

Before the larger sell off -

Remember - this thread called the high and sold from it

200116d1442233928-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-7-8-am-140915.png

And then P & P all the way down to 1300 now

PS the LiTs was called pre Opens and 7 00 am

200118d1442233928-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-140915-pm.png

Attachments

• EU - 7& 8 AM 140915.png
    EU - 7& 8 AM 140915.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 681
  • EU - 140915 PM.png
    EU - 140915 PM.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 574
About time hey!

(y)

EA

1 42PM

It fell from 7 30 am to approx 11 45 am UK time around 200 pips

Yes made a lot more than 200 pips on it with partials

Under 5910/15 still bearish - BUT- be careful in a BTTZ area and so could test both S at 5860 and R at 5900 / 5920 ish

Will just wait to sort itself out next - out of this range

LRs

Hi tdezo

Because all brokers charts are just not that accurate - with LR's that dont suffer all the lagging on MA's you will have to change and play with settings to get the correct set up for you own platform

You could have say 5 traders all using say the same broker - but 2 or 3 of them mght need slightly different LR settings - because of the platform latency lags and other issues etc.

Price Action alone - just off the FX pairs price - is never enough in isolation - you need a price structure bias for the immediate trading session and this comes in the form of leading indicators - and price alone is not a leading indicator

So just to say it again - anyone who uses a naked chart - no matter how experienced will never be as accurate as a trader who as the advantage of leading indicators ( the most common one most traders know about is divergence - but there others leading to structure bias) and along with time - this again gives more "edges" that the traditionalist TA traders have had in the past.

When ever you are ready let me see a post of one of your chart sets ups etc to see if it looks Ok - try it in at least 3 different pairs - even if you are only planning to intraday 1 or 2 pairs for a start

All the best T - and GL

Regards

F[/QUOTE]

Hers is Eu , EJ LR , 8 -13 , it was a fairly good mach. I'll will add 2 more pairs , EJ , UJ to my watch list. Ill compare my LRs regularly to yours and make changes if necessary

Attachments

• new lr.PNG
    new lr.PNG
    93.4 KB · Views: 146
  • EJ 8 13.PNG
    EJ 8 13.PNG
    96.1 KB · Views: 152

T

apologies for your new thread and my responses to try to stop the dissers piling in

I will not get involved anymore there as it seems they have some increasingly powerful allies supporting their causes to criticise F , MM and myself

sorry mate
N[/QUOTE]

I sent E mail to T2W to change privacy settings to restricted one , only for friends or contacts , if they don't reply I will delete this thread. Im not sure anyway its a good idea to start separate threads for everyone who wants to learn here ,only one for students might work better, seeing what others doing could be benefical

Hi tdezo

All the best T - and GL

Regards

F

Hers is Eu , EJ LR , 8 -13 , it was a fairly good mach. I'll will add 2 more pairs , EJ , UJ to my watch list. Ill compare my LRs regularly to yours and make changes if necessary[/QUOTE]

They look OK

Now try adding a 35 to 50 setting as your third LR to keep you with scalps a little longer

Try a few settings and see which works the best as a 3 LR set up etc - and make sure its ok then on 2 other FX pairs as well

(y)

EU

2 22 PM

Lows held for over 30 mins at 1297/8

That favours more scalp buys next 20 mins and above next support level at 1300/02

We would need to see above 1313 and 1316 to then stay with scalp buys

Would only plan to scalp sell more under 1293 and 1288 for now

GU

9 42 AM

Was not in sync with EU but sold off after 8 51 am and 9 00 am KT's

Really - i can only hold scalp buys on longer or take new ones above 5461 +

Under there favours lower to test supports from 5432 to 5445

GU

2 29 pm

Price so far down so far 72 pips from sell off area

5385 / 90 is a interim support area as well

interestingly , for EU 44 is better

It will all depend on the PA in a 30 / 60 min time window

Last hour the EU as been teasing with supports with the time rules favouring higher atm - but with strong R at 1315 -22 area

So Lrs alone would be difficult to rely on 100% other than the 2 quick ones - as they will always get you scalps from 1 to 3+ pips - nearly in any conditions

I think keep an open mind over the week to see which comes out top over 5 trading days on say 3 different pairs

Back after 4 30 pm next

See you later guys and GL

EU

2 22 PM

Lows held for over 30 mins at 1297/8

That favours more scalp buys next 20 mins and above next support level at 1300/02

We would need to see above 1313 and 1316 to then stay with scalp buys

Would only plan to scalp sell more under 1293 and 1288 for now

Interesting said this 30 mins ago

EU now up at 1316 and another 10 pips in my kitty - :D

See you later

Status
Not open for further replies.