A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

9 42 AM

Was not in sync with EU but sold off after 8 51 am and 9 00 am KT's

Really - i can only hold scalp buys on longer or take new ones above 5461 +

Under there favours lower to test supports from 5432 to 5445

so since the last usd selloff around 9am bar we really have the ucad and AU that would have provided some pips

lets see if we can improve on that re usd bear phase

N

Hi N

I think it as been tricky for correlations in pure isolation

UCad did fall after 7 00 am EO - whilst AU tried a pullback up - but the AU buy move was far better and easier than the UCad sell

EU and UChf have been oppositely correlated both after 7 00 amd 8 09 am - that for me was really a great clue for the EU move

GU

9 42 AM

Was not in sync with EU but sold off after 8 51 am and 9 00 am KT's

Really - i can only hold scalp buys on longer or take new ones above 5461 +

Under there favours lower to test supports from 5432 to 5445

roger that F ..........

gu is disappointing at moment .........nice usd selloffs........ but with gbp falling as well we cant get liftoff (n)

I would probably attack rebuys earlier that 60's ..........but as stated those LiS's give more structure to long term profitable trading calls

N

Attachments

• gu dynamics.JPG
    gu dynamics.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 105
F's LiS's are very effective and something I need to incorporate much more into my scalping..........

the scenario being

1) have set levels where trading can occur
2) sit on hands waiting for the levels - discipline !!
3) get frustrated waiting ......:whistling
4) start trading interim areas as want to make money :eek:

sound familiar ? :smart:

so heres my take on USD ...........if I were really really disciplined I would be waiting for sells post 8am bar as that the bias ........and to sell into the trend ..until further notice or significant breach north

NOTHING ELSE ..........

N

All I can say is that this method has made my entries spot on with an outrageous level of % accuracy. If you believe in this method, then there is no excuse to be impatient, why to be in a hurry when you will be assured a good return every day every week.

If traders are not disciplined then they are not traders and will never be.
Fine tune your method load up bullets sit patiently then fire. I truly don't see it any other way.

EA

7 35 AM

Peaked so far at 6065 - at believe it or not - 7 21 am - ideal scalp sell set up

In a bull bias above 6000/ 10 for now - so after a pullback will still look for more buys again

EA

9 50am

Since 7 30 the EA dropped approx 130 pips - yes 130 pips

Now I reckon if I had been here in between 8 and 9 30 am I reckon I could have made easily 300+ pips off it with maybe only 40 pips off scalp buys - and rest being partials on multi sells

Instead have to be happy with 42 pips off 100% and 122 pips off 30% stakes - so far

UJ

7 28 AM

Could be a nice pair today for any students of the method etc - as in a bear bias under LiTs area and from after 6 39 am and 7 00 am as been a nice scalp sell dropping approx 17 pips

Expect bounces at interim supports - but worth keeping an eye on for further scalp sells over the morning whilst under 120 45/50 area

UJ

Comment from well over 2 hrs ago

So far dropped only 27 pips from EO - still in bear bias under 120 25 and been a scalp buy since 9 51 am

EA

9 50am

Since 7 30 the EA dropped approx 130 pips - yes 130 pips

Now I reckon if I had been here in between 8 and 9 30 am I reckon I could have made easily 300+ pips off it with maybe only 40 pips off scalp buys - and rest being partials on multi sells

Instead have to be happy with 42 pips off 100% and 122 pips off 30% stakes - so far

10 02 am

Now 83 pips off 70% and 163 pips atm on 30% stakes - JUST OFF THIS PAIR

All I can say is that this method has made my entries spot on with an outrageous level of % accuracy. If you believe in this method, then there is no excuse to be impatient, why to be in a hurry when you will be assured a good return every day every week.

If traders are not disciplined then they are not traders and will never be.
Fine tune your method load up bullets sit patiently then fire. I truly don't see it any other way.

but the voices in my head ..........they make me trade sometimes :LOL:

sorry could not wait for 60's to buy GU again .....

Attachments

• gu buys.JPG
    gu buys.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 91
Trouble is now is a damp dismal Monday Am and 10 05 am - and now I really cannot just get more motivated to keep scalping multi pairs

I think I am still in weekend and holiday mode - always a problem to keep all the focus and disciplines in place etc

So planning to take another hour or so off - and pop back for Lunchtime and for PM session

See - that's a weakness - still - my own boss ( wife would disagree maybe) so surely a bacon and egg sarnie and read of papers etc will not get me sacked ;-)

euro tight correlation with usd at present ...other pairs better divergence

Trouble is now is a damp dismal Monday Am and 10 05 am - and now I really cannot just get more motivated to keep scalping multi pairs

I think I am still in weekend and holiday mode - always a problem to keep all the focus and disciplines in place etc

So planning to take another hour or so off - and pop back for Lunchtime and for PM session

See - that's a weakness - still - my own boss ( wife would disagree maybe) so surely a bacon and egg sarnie and read of papers etc will not get me sacked ;-)

weve had some cracking trading mondays recently so this one falls back into normal mode it seems

hey....... .we are on holiday soon ........start early (y)

N

hey all...still trying to sell usd on turns ........

10.47 onwards the last falls.........

N

Attachments

• sell usd.JPG
    sell usd.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 105
a few fast scalps on 3 of the 4 pairs available ..........nothing to retire on though so far

N

Attachments

• scalps.JPG
    scalps.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 93
I had to adjust my 2 fastest LRs from 15-25 to 7-13 to match yous on EU

In between experienced and LR trained scalpers could have scalp bought for 8 -10 pip net in between 7 56 am and 8 06 am - but I had said really only scalp buy over 76+ so really at 72/3 that was end of any quick scalp buys[/QUOTE]

I had to adjust my 2 fastest LRs from 15-25 to 7-13 to match yous on EU

In between experienced and LR trained scalpers could have scalp bought for 8 -10 pip net in between 7 56 am and 8 06 am - but I had said really only scalp buy over 76+ so really at 72/3 that was end of any quick scalp buys
[/QUOTE]

Euro and usd correlation is tight at times today .........other usd pairs doing better on fast breaks.......euro bear is one to watch though if usd breaches north

usd finally had to concede to bull strength ......I threw in the towel around 11.30 and playing bull usd scalps now..........

N

Attachments

• usd buys.JPG
    usd buys.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.