A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out GU - Sun

Why would you scalp or bother with the EU - when you have the GU giving you nice moves ??

GU is bear bias PS and after a pullback up a bit after 6 00 am then atr 4426 area its just been sells

Now dropped to 4407 and bounces staying under 25 are sells again

6 43AM

This last 45 mins not been an easy session - not scalped EA and then with exception oF GU - most pairs just resting in tight ranges etc

Hopefully after 7 00 am and EO it might change trouble is only here to about 7 30 am ish

6 44AM

EA

woke uo at 6 42 am from 5595 area

Scalped it from 5599 and caught 8 pips - but so far - not an easy mover for now - need to make over 5613 and 18 - or under 5580 - then we will get bigger moves

AU

6 50am

This pair as been fairly flat over last 2 hrs - and so another reason EA as not been a big mover yet

I am hoping EA will try over 5613 and 18 + and carry on rising

The real test is 5600 to 5612 though

EU

6 52am

Yes it as moved - maybe 4 pips - lol

Now at 1160 and 62 to 68 are just R area - so need over 70 + to stay with buys

GU

6 54am

So far bounced to 20 after 4407 low and then dropped to 4405

Cannot get under 4404 and so bounces now need to stay under 20 -22 to sell again

Nice scalp buy at 6 50 / 51 am

Check out GU - Sun

Why would you scalp or bother with the EU - when you have the GU giving you nice moves ??

I took trade on GU already, first I took buy trade from an interim bottom that loss -4 pips.
Then I took GU sell trade that loss -4 pips.
Then I took GU buy trade that gained 5 pips profit. In short. Because of GU, i am -5 pips loss. Now am not sure about the pullback. its rising.

EA

6 57 am

Missed 6 51 am scalp sell - as was buying GU at around that time

So far EA cannot get over 5608 - and we need really over 5613 and 18 to stay with buys

The scalp sell dropped 11 pips in 4 mins but need under 86 and 80 to stay with sells

I took trade on GU already, first I took buy trade from an interim bottom that loss -4 pips.
Then I took GU buy trade that gained 5 pips profit. In short. Because of GU, i am -5 pips loss. Now am not sure about the pullback. its rising.

Ok took the sell trade on GU from 4415 & closed at 2 pips profit.

Hi Sun

Just stop for 30 - 60 mins now

You are not in tune with moves

I will post my GU charts - both on 1 min and tick

Are you taking much notice of 3 quicK LR's from 8 or 9 to 20 ??

Also too many scalps too quickly - you are revenge scalping - please dont do that

By having a break you can then get in tune for say after 7 30 anm- or for the LO after 8 00 am - and that hour or so will be busy

I know you dont like GU - and it shows - so we will get you over that pair as well this next week

Its normal when you are NOT in the zone and confused

Dont worry - every day you are understanding more - its just taking it all in

OK will post charts - see if your 1 min agrees

Regards

Peter

GU - From after 6 00 am

Will post 2 charts

1 min LR on GU

Then will add in a bit the tick chart as that also helps more for scalping - but only when you at speed with the 1 min and that chart feels slow etc

218242d1455606429-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-after-6-00-am-16216.png

Attachments

• GU - aFTER 6 00 AM 16216.png
    GU - aFTER 6 00 AM 16216.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 491
Our post crossed over just for one minute. I read your post. I am stopping today...-18 pips. I don't think i can re trade & gain position. Its better to stop to go back to cent account.

7 00 am on the GU was a scalp buy

The pair cannot make under 4405 area and so is now testing R 's above

we need to watch and keep eye on 30 min rules

Notice also EU woke up at 7 00am

Trick stuff went on - but at least it came out of its sleep

Not a nice pair at times - too much manipulation on it

Will post 2 charts

1 min LR on GU

Then will add in a bit the tick chart as that also helps more for scalping - but only when you at speed with the 1 min and that chart feels slow etc

Believe it or not that price action on GU wasn't good..sorry had to say this...nasty figure.

GU - After 6 21 am on TIck chart

GU

7 15 am

Showed moves on 1 min - heres my tick chart

Note - 6 21 am - 6 30 am and 7 00 am - all key times in time windows

218244d1455606944-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-tick-16216.png

Attachments

• GU - TICK 16216.png
    GU - TICK 16216.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 380
Believe it or not that price action on GU wasn't good..sorry had to say this...nasty figure.

It was good for me - but I do understand - its too quick for you atm

Check out my tick chart - as easier than 1 min

Main things to note

KEY TIMES - ie 6 21 am - sell - 6 30 am sell - 7 00 am - BUY

NoTE quick LRs and turns

THis we where we have to improve your speed and reactions etc and concentrate on entries - as then your win ratios will go anbove 70% =

Atm your win ratios are too low under 60%

The way to improve is - accurate entries - at correct levels

Its the hardest part of scalping

But you can do it SUn

Is your 18 - minus or plus - i should imagine minus - but stop for 30 -60 mins and then go on demo even to make sure you are in synce with moves later on

You are over scalping as well

3 scalps in under 5 -7 mins - Far too many Sun on one pair - ie your GU

Out in 15 mins - but back later on this morning

Step by step Sun - and now we know all what we need to improve

Regards

Peter

EA - After 7 00 am and EO

6 44AM

EA

woke uo at 6 42 am from 5595 area

Scalped it from 5599 and caught 8 pips - but so far - not an easy mover for now - need to make over 5613 and 18 - or under 5580 - then we will get bigger moves

EA

6 57 am

Missed 6 51 am scalp sell - as was buying GU at around that time

So far EA cannot get over 5608 - and we need really over 5613 and 18 to stay with buys

The scalp sell dropped 11 pips in 4 mins but need under 86 and 80 to stay with sells

EA

7 24 am

So far made 5628 and was a scalp buy after 13 and 18

Status
Not open for further replies.