A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
the London trends have consolidated big time ...........good if you trade them ...i'm sitting on hands at moment ...........NU only scalp buy at moment

jees sorry ........i'm selling it ..........too many charts up and too much posting going on :LOL:

its positive on my absolute strength charts

EJ

6 54am

In a bullish PS above 127 50 and 127 65 - but we need to see above 128 00 and 128 25 to stay with taking more scalp buys

To turn bearish need to drop under 127 00 and 127 70 and then you would favour more scalp selling

EJ

7 09 AM

Never made 128 00 + and turned scalp sell pre 7 00 am and after

Dropped so far over 25 pips - but now coming to interim suppoer areas - so would look for scalp buys if we get a line up

EU

6 50am

For me in a bearish PS under 1300 and 1265 with supports from 1210 and 1220 trying to hold so far this morning

Under there was have 1200 and 1180 and 60 - if we dropped under all those interim supports - then I see a larger fall again.

To hold on to scalp buys above 1235 and 40 we really need to breach 1260 -65 area - otherwise we stay in the bearish PS

EU

7 12 AM

Over 20 mins later but still not touched or made 1200 after falling under 1220 and 1210

On bounces we would need to see over 1233 and 37 to think of any chance of a turn - otherwise watch time rules on any new low next

ok let me come back on this ............I did a lot of recoding over weekend ..........been scaping NU on wrong signals dammit..........in fact scaping NU based on EJ signals

no wonder I just lost 2 scalps ........should've been on EJ sells :)()

ok back later ............need to check some mt4 coding

(should've tested it live first NVP)

N

ok gotta get ready for work as well

will be back later once I roadtest a couple of my indicators first ..........ive messed up some line colours .....hahahahahaha :)

N

coding checked and corrected .........ok where are we

GU Sells
EA buys (again now)
AU Sells

go go go

ok let me come back on this ............I did a lot of recoding over weekend ..........been scaping NU on wrong signals dammit..........in fact scaping NU based on EJ signals

no wonder I just lost 2 scalps ........should've been on EJ sells :)()

ok back later ............need to check some mt4 coding

(should've tested it live first NVP)

N

Hi N

Easy to do when you change things from normal set up

I think you know I had been checking out MT5 platform in conjunction with ctrader

I dont code - so the MT platform as no advantages for me - but its just not accurate enough for me - and got to admit I dont like MT4 or 5

I suppose it's what you get used to - buy I never think the price or time axis is accurate enough - even when you zoom in

F

coding checked and corrected .........ok where are we

GU Sells
EA buys (again now)
AU Sells

go go go

gu sell still coming ...........EJ sells nice again as well

usd and yen are bull London .....nice power team (y)

Attachments

• 2 scalps.JPG
    2 scalps.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 98
Hi N

Easy to do when you change things from normal set up

I think you know I had been checking out MT5 platform in conjunction with ctrader

I dont code - so the MT platform as no advantages for me - but its just not accurate enough for me - and got to admit I dont like MT4 or 5

I suppose it's what you get used to - buy I never think the price or time axis is accurate enough - even when you zoom in

F

i'm a diehard Mt4 ........been programming on it since early 2000's

jees im cr*p now .........no time to keep hand in ....I pay programmers to do my tweaks ............should've done over weekend as well

hahahahahaha

crazy feeling .........i'm watching an indicator tell me i'm making money but getting stopped on trades :LOL::LOL:

such is life
N

GU

6 45am

In a Bullish PS above 4500 for me so on pullbacks would be looking for scalp buys

6 38 am from 4530 was a scalp sell[/QUOTE]

GU

7 35 AM

The sell was nice under 4530 - making 4509 before a bounce

Remember for me its still in abullish PS fpr session above 4500 area -- so low need to hold 30 mins and then we need to see a turn up

Below 4508 and 4498 - more sells if that happened

Off out in 10 mins

i'm a diehard Mt4 ........been programming on it since early 2000's

jees im cr*p now .........no time to keep hand in ....I pay programmers to do my tweaks ............should've done over weekend as well

hahahahahaha

crazy feeling .........i'm watching an indicator tell me i'm making money but getting stopped on trades :LOL::LOL:

such is life
N

I reckon for 90% of all traders MT4 or 5 is OK - but certainly not for my method and set up - I dont think I would have ever found it out if I had only used MT platforms - plus the fact they are always being tampered with by brokers etc- too easy to slow down and speed up ;-)

See you later guys and GL

I reckon for 90% of all traders MT4 or 5 is OK - but certainly not for my method and set up - I dont think I would have ever found it out if I had only used MT platforms - plus the fact they are always being tampered with by brokers etc- too easy to slow down and speed up ;-)

See you later guys and GL

interesting ......ok see you later

N

Status
Not open for further replies.