A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
9.36 was earliest for me to consider reselling usd ................working ok so far

ucads been the play ...........others disappointed so far

I must say I love the Ucad.....:love:......its my goto usd pair if the Europeans aren't playing

N

9.51 TW got me back on usd bull trail again..........a few fast scalps but nothing to write home about .....the aussies were actually the sells .....(I don't trade aussie pairs)

10am saw reselling of usd...so aggressive trading possible on europeans.......... on GU buys especially ........

20 mins later and now the usd still selling.........

scrappier than earlier session but still plenty out there at moment......got to go out soon .....see you later

N

if usd survives the support test right now at 10.23 we will have more usd sells ...........atthis moment I am looking at what of the G7 I will sell if usd bounces now

N

if she does bounce I will play safe with ucad buys off its low

that's 3182 buy for the ones carrying their balls in a wheelbarrow

??????

Attachments

• go go go.JPG
    go go go.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 232
85 the ucad 40 the gu ..........right into the 30min bar

your call if you want to ride the rollercoaster .....just pointing it out ...as I said the wheelbarrow carrying traders will be in now for the ride

N

usd selling .........b/e or -1/-2 on the gu sell trades and ucad still easily up for those who went hard into it

next signal please

that's 30mins + now for usd selloffs after a big big test there

uj 119.25 of interest?

not one of my main pairs MM...........the Usd and JPY did diverge in correlation around the 10.30 bar but I wont chase it ...........for my approach those guys diverging is not good for my bread and butter trades

I like the usd and jpy moving together with positive correlation to generate more pips on the european usd pair trade signals

then I go ucad if Europeans are lightweight

this positive buddy correlation of the two also tempts me on EJ as well occasionally :smart:

N

in usd buys now ........BIG BOUNCE.....back later

Status
Not open for further replies.