A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 20 am

EU - 4 scalps - 6 05 - 6 21 - 6 38 - 6 51 am - 52 pips ( more on partials)

EJ - 2 scalps - 6 00 am - 6 32 am - 27 pips ( more on partials)

GU - 2 scalps - 6 30 am - 7 01 am - 22 pips ( more on partials)

8 scalps - busy morning 101 pips

Not bad in approx 75 mins or so

Time for a break

7 20 am

EU - 4 scalps - 6 05 - 6 21 - 6 38 - 6 51 am - 52 pips ( more on partials)

EJ - 2 scalps - 6 00 am - 6 32 am - 27 pips ( more on partials)

GU - 2 scalps - 6 30 am - 7 01 am - 22 pips ( more on partials)

8 scalps - busy morning 101 pips

Not bad in approx 75 mins or so

Time for a break

Well deserved F
I am glad you took your thread here and didn't let them put you off. It is a shame now that they are allowed to hijack Sun's thread but hopefully the mods will see sense and clean it up as she requested 3 times now.
As for the other thread you mentioned best not imo as people like that soon give up when it is not advertised or overtly troubling anyone.
The one observation from all of this is none of the haters ever let us in to their trading, just easier to knock others.
Hats of to your perseverance.
Good luck, though I know you wont need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
7 30 am

EU update

Its not quite made 1300 again this morning

Key supports at 1260 ish and 1275/ 80 ish

I would need under 1257 and 1250 to be looking at holding any scalp sells I take longer than just 3 -15 pip scalps

Ideally - we need to stay above 1260 /75 and 80 to have further attempts at trying over 1300 today

Well deserved F
I am glad you took your thread here and didn't let the fools and buffoons put you off. It is a shame now that they are allowed to hijack Sun's thread but hopefully the mods will see sense and clean it up as she requested 3 times now.
As for the other thread you mentioned best not imo as people like that soon give up when it is not advertised or overtly troubling anyone.
The one observation from all of this is none of the haters ever let us in to their trading, just easier to knock others.
Hats of to your perseverance.
Good luck, though I know you wont need it.

Morning Nick - and thank you for your supportive comment.

As you might guess - I have been lucky enough to have been a "winner" in life - in both my sport and hobbies and also in my previous Business life.

OK - like everybody - I have also had my ups and downs and highs and lows - that's what make you a stronger person

I suppose I have had a bit of luck this morning - ie

The FX markets have been kind and very readable on my set up after 6 00 am - enabling me not to have any small loses ( I do expect a couple within 8 -10 trades) and the PA as been nice on quite a few pairs - lining up well with TW's and scalp LR cross overs.

As you understand - its not always the same everyday

Some days I might need 3 hrs plus to make 50 pips - and then its a struggle

That is what is great about FX trading - most days are different - but at times movements and scalping can be so boring - so it can be difficult to be focused

I got up 45 mins early today - to do my homework and pysch myself up - (you know the normal chanting as a cult leader - rofl ) and its paid off - in the zone and on a roll.

Shame - I will not be here after 8 30 am and for 9 30 am UK Pound news - but will be back for an hour before lunch

I hope you too have a good day Nick - and all the very best

Regards

F

cant join you guys today, hope to be on later in week. good trading all.
eu managed to nail a low here

Attachments

• tue.PNG
    tue.PNG
    7.1 KB · Views: 204
7 51 am

Just checking through all 8 pairs atm

There as been so much short term action - its difficult to just pick one pair - there is that many with great opportunities etc already

Both EU and EJ have been in sync scalp buy after 7 35 am with the EJ slightly earlier at 7 27 am on the 2 LR scalp cross over

usd has been tricky so far today ..........a brutal Asian session makes it look like a big bad bull may not be turning up today london session....after 5 days from 5

N

Attachments

• usd sells.JPG
    usd sells.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 232
GU

Update for 8 00 am and London open

News on it at 9 30 am - unfortunately - will not be here for then

its been bullish since midnight and moved up over 60 pips to approx 5405 area

We need over 5420 and 40 to be staying with scalp buys or partials on already - whilst staying above 5370 / 80 area

Dollar as been weaker over night and this morning - so with GU news - we might carry on trying higher

Immediate scalp range is from 5390 to 5410 - approx 20 pips and last scalp sell at 7 51 am from 5402 area

I got up 45 mins early today - to do my homework and pysch myself up - (you know the normal chanting as a cult leader - rofl ) and its paid off - in the zone and on a roll.

Regards

F

I find whats happening here at T2win recently makes me much much sharper as well ;)

usd has been tricky so far today ..........a brutal Asian session makes it look like a big bad bull may not be turning up today london session....after 5 days from 5

N

Good Morning N - and welcome to a relaxed new home where you can focus on the main idea - ie trading FX pairs

I am going to move more away from me and try and find a few more students in the mould of Major M

Going to explain some stuff today that i dont think I have covered in much detail so far - but i am sure you will find interesting

Have a great day N and Good Trading

Regards

F

Must post this perfect example of a quick LR cross over at a high on EU at 1298 at 7 54am in the TW

To follow

ive been waiting for this .............bull attack !

euro was the prime selloff so far.........would love to have included F's TW analysis but couldn't wait ..got in 1290ish down to 1266 so far

others have done ok as well
n

Attachments

• usd bounce.JPG
    usd bounce.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 230
EU- AT a High in 8 00 TW

EU

1 min chart with a scalp sell signal at the high at 7 54 am

I missed start - only joined after 8 00 am so missed out in a 30+ pip fall

198186d1441091567-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-10915-am-4.png

Attachments

• EU - 10915 am 4.png
    EU - 10915 am 4.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 3,447
must post this perfect example of a quick lr cross over at a high on eu at 1298 at 7 54am in the tw

to follow

yep - we are both on the same page here dude see my earlier post.....luckily I was at my charts and not my breakfast (y)

sorry to use this thread but I hope S will appreciate the comment...........

F I notice a lot of trades today coming with all the big LR's under the candles (ie retraces from trends)........presumably that means you are using other PA tactics (vs trading with trend and when 6+ LRs are under a candle to trade it back into trend ?)

N

ive been waiting for this .............bull attack !

euro was the prime selloff so far.........would love to have included F's TW analysis but couldn't wait ..got in 1290ish down to 1266 so far

others have done ok as well
n

Well Done then N

You caught it quicker than me - as I was GU so did not catch my signal at 7 54 am is at the high or around 1295/8 candle

In the end i got in at 81/2 - - bad for me - but then its not always easy to be multi scalping around LO - had expected a spike or 2 - but so far so good

sorry to use this thread but I hope S will appreciate the comment...........

F I notice a lot of trades today coming with all the big LR's under the candles (ie retraces from trends)........presumably that means you are using other PA tactics (vs trading with trend and when 6+ LRs are under a candle to trade it back into trend ?)

N

Will explain that in more detail later on today and this week N

Yes - thats were more LRs are needed to assist with strengths of moves etc and to filter out weaker one

With EU just it was a classic set up for the LO

At a high just a few mins before the Open - and then a quick 30+ pullback

now we look at time rules for change in bias etc

and here I am right now ...

usd has already offered a selloff signal for aggressive trades

1) I decide if ANY other currency merits the trade / combination for this signal

otherwise I wait for .

1) more evidence of continued USD selloff (better and better signal)

OR

2) look at a bounce at thr 21m window and apply again the most bull currency to sell

thats how it works
N

Attachments

• live calls.JPG
    live calls.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 206
tell me what you see here

Attachments

• see.JPG
    see.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 228
Status