UCad

1 32 pm
drop so far over 70 pips under my 3 scalp sell prices atm

Needs under 3120 to stay with sells

3135 proving a interim support now

its still a sell under 3175 area but now 3120 and 35 supports

To take more sell atm need to stay under 3140 and make under 3120

OK

UCad bounced up at 3120 and 1 38 am was a scalp buy for now - but not taken it as off out for 45 mins next

UJ - down 30 pips - leave stop in profit at 119 83 - tight but only on 30% stake now

See you around 2 30 pm

EU - UPDATE for 2 30 pm UK time

EU

I have attached an updated chart with 12 scalp opportunities on it up to last scalp sell at 2 21 pm

Have not been here to take all 12 but taken 9 so far

Price around 1262 now

R at 1275 to 90

Supports at 1250 and 60 /62

Not planning to just keep scalping in between - will await for a large b/0 of small range

198258d1441114269-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-10915-pm.png

Attachments

• EU - 10915 PM.png
    EU - 10915 PM.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 772
Uj

2.png

At A point made 2+ on sell. Then sold again. But when I was at 4+ pips profit, didn't close quickly, winner became looser.

Anyway from B now enter as a buyer. Close with 5, re buy at C closed with 1+.

Updates: Now its booming up.

EU - 2 21pm KT - scalp sell set up

EU

as already mentioned 2 21 pm was my last scalp on EU - as a Sell

Not an exact cross over but time and level was correct and LRs crossed at 2 23 pm##

Since posting chart its now dropped to 44 - so a 30 pip fall in 15 mins

198260d1441114624-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-2-21-pm-1st-sept-2015.png

Attachments

• EU - 2 21 PM 1st SEPT 2015.png
    EU - 2 21 PM 1st SEPT 2015.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 791
View attachment 198256

At A point made 2+ on sell. Then sold again. But when I was at 4+ pips profit, didn't close quickly, winner became looser.

Anyway from B now enter as a buyer. Close with 5, re buy at C closed with 1+.

Updates: Now its booming up.
##

Hi Sun

Hows it going ?

Just caught a lovely 2 21 pm scalp sell on EU although my LR cross was 2 23pm

30 pip fall in 15 mins

Out of interest are you on one screen or do you have more than one monitor etc

Dont worry if only one - but if you carry on to trade more invest in 2 or 3 screens if you can

Will check over at your thread later

GL

US Dollar news at 3 00 pm

will be watching to get in after release on EU and either UJ / UCad / UChf

All depends on the news effect etc

##

Hi Sun

Hows it going ?

Just caught a lovely 2 21 pm scalp sell on EU although my LR cross was 2 23pm

30 pip fall in 15 mins

Out of interest are you on one screen or do you have more than one monitor etc

Dont worry if only one - but if you carry on to trade more invest in 2 or 3 screens if you can

Will check over at your thread later

GL

Hi F, sorry missed that trade on EU as I was on UJ.

No not yet with two monitors. But I have option for 2 monitors. Require some space management on my desk. But but may be in later. Right now, I don't take 2 trades on different pairs simultaneously. If once got close then only others. I guess when I will be doing on real, it will be helpful as regards to the low risk MM.

As with the time I will grow with my account, then multiple orders at same time no problem.

Regards

Hi F, sorry missed that trade on EU as I was on UJ.

No not yet with two monitors. But I have option for 2 monitors. Require some space management on my desk. But but may be in later. Right now, I don't take 2 trades on different pairs simultaneously. If once got close then only others. I guess when I will be doing on real, it will be helpful as regards to the low risk MM.

As with the time I will grow with my account, then multiple orders at same time no problem.

Regards

You will grow it for sure - whether after 2 months or 6 months - you will get there mainly because you are disciplined and know the importance of keeping risk small and the method will then find you everyday a few real nice runners

Remember its only your second day on stage 2 with 4 LRs - you still need to adjust and work out the relationships between them on successful scalp buys and scalp sells etc

I am pleased with your progress - as so far touch wood - no silly loss of say 15 or 30 pips - all stops been kept tight and the last 2 21pm buy on UJ was worth over 30 pips on my set with more LRs etc

Keep it up and ignore all the alternative fans etc - many are very funny really and hopefully will leave you in peace etc

Regards

EU

my quick 2 lr cross over for a scalp buy was 2 50 pm but had not taken it because of news - waited

Now moved up 30 pips from 2 50 pm and i caught 8 pips on slipped buy for now

Needs over 1280 and 90 to stay with scalp EU buys

Eu

Make quick 2+
3.png

But miss the 1st buy trade before news.
I'm done for the day...Will be posting my statement on my thread later.

Updates: As reference to this picture, right now its 10+.

Hi Nick

Well i will stay on this journal and if they stay in their thread - hopefully we can get back to normal and most importantly make some more money

I reckon it been another great day for nice 10 - 30 pip moves - check out after 2 21 pm on EU and UJ as just 2 pairs

Will update after 4 00 pm

Regards

F

Just to update all
#
As you know - Major Magnum was the first genuine student of my method on this site back in Nov/ Dec 2013

Since then and over the last 6 months he has gone on to further success with some brilliant GENUINE REAL live statements that he has shared with all on a live 1k capital account

My second student who started just over a month ago - Sun11 - has been showing her genuine statements EVERY TRADING DAY

Today - she has just had her best trading day of 24 pips with a 72% win ratio on multiple trades

Both of these students of my own method are genuine traders - and are not involved in any way with anything underhand or or any devious nature

They have been taught for free by a genuine retail FX full time trader of over 13 yrs in total of which 7 yrs plus have been full time

Those are the pure facts - simple

OK - see you later on guys

5 02 pm

the 5 00 pm scalp started from 4 57 and 4 58 pm on the UJ and GU

its easy to get a 5 + pip profit off them but at this time of the afternoon - I have finished and only popping in to check on any partial stakes left with stops in private

First full day in our new home as gone well

Look forward to any more questions from any members allowed on this journal tonight and will be all set u again for the morning Opens

Enjoy your evening

Regards

F

I must apologise as I have been reprimanded after a lurker reported me for calling the dissers fools and buffoons.
I don't know what adjectives exactly to use to describe the childish, packlike, imbecilic, libelous and downright rude, obnoxious and pathetic carry on from people. It appears that a member is closing their own fantasy journal, that was blocked from objective criticism anyway, so a bit of a winner at least.
So anyway if I offended any of the lurkers and dissers and my objective assessment was not appreciated then I am sorry guys if I hurt your feelings. I hope that you get some real life attention that stops you doing these things and that you are not too far away from social benefits day or whatever it may be in Italy? Dolus deyee, perhaps.
Ok so chill, I'm sorry.

join the club........I am on a yellow card as well for some reason

ANYWAY

we now have an environment here that is happily free of certain elements so we can all knuckle down and get back to business ...(y).making major pips

This is going well.....and believe me some of us are just warning up again after the sad diversions of recent weeks :smart:

N

Status
Not open for further replies.