A journal

going to be barren pickings today I think. That account is up €12.50 so far...

How many hours a day are you giving to this Arabian, think about the hourly rate, you maybe better off living in a cheaper part of the world whilst doing this journal. Just a thought.

I'm trading it at the same time as my main account, so it's not very difficult... trade both from the same platform. The only problem is when I need to concentrate on my main account, usually cause I'm offside, have to neglect this one.

Anyway it made €200 in the end so that will do.

I'm trading it at the same time as my main account, so it's not very difficult... trade both from the same platform. The only problem is when I need to concentrate on my main account, usually cause I'm offside, have to neglect this one.

Anyway it made €200 in the end so that will do.

May I recommend Thailand?

Definately needs a cheap country for this journal, third world possible (at the moment anyway). I have faith in AN, and i'm sure he can rough it in the UK until this account explodes into a Posh and Becks UK country home type journal.

by then the UK will be a third world country anyway

True, the uk is a third world country in some respects, the crime rate of south Africa and the expense of Monaco....crime does pay!!

Edit: Dave, will you do a Monaco Journal this year....please?

Mate,

What have you chalked up today? Joking aside, i would bet my bottom dollar that you have made today, infact, i reckon you don't really have many losing days at all...do you? Dave, i know you will purposely contradict me...don't be so modest.

Whats the point of this thread!? Makes me feel like the short kid trying to get on a rollercoaster...

This thread is going to be all about turning very little wealth into a lot, and living like a king (like ya do)....give it time.

18551_425874230720_510815720_10476183_6258235_n.jpg
although look at this:

Afraid not - I lack the creativity, drive, and determination to produce such a work... saw it on another forum, originates from Blackpool I believe.