A journal

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.

HawkTrader

Feb 14, 2009
"This forum is for professional and institutional traders only! If you are a retail (non-professional) trader then please register at a web site such as Trade2Win instead."

No fair. :(

I knew what they said about insider tradin' was true! OMFG!

trader_dante

Aug 18, 2005
www.trader-dante.com
"This forum is for professional and institutional traders only! If you are a retail (non-professional) trader then please register at a web site such as Trade2Win instead."

I was looking for where it says : "This forum is for professional and institutional traders only! If you are a retail (non-professional) trader then please register at a web site such as Trade2Win instead."

Is it under the advert for "1 trick to forex riches?"

HawkTrader

Feb 14, 2009
I was looking for where it says : "This forum is for professional and institutional traders only! If you are a retail (non-professional) trader then please register at a web site such as Trade2Win instead."

Is it under the advert for "1 trick to forex riches?"
lol, I can't tell if this is a joke or you're serious. :D

Black Swan

Nov 24, 2008

I'm in, must be summit wrong with his screening process...:D

DionysusToast

Dec 6, 2009
www.jigsawtrading.com
Basically this thread is an ad for a new board. Owned by the OP perhaps ?

As for this 'institutional only' - just fluff to attract amateurs who think they'll be getting in on some secrets.

As has been discussed - they already have some 'quality' advertisers.

Is there ANYONE on here that isn't out to part newbies with their $$$ ?

arabianights

Jan 9, 2007

As for this 'institutional only' - just fluff to attract amateurs who think they'll be getting in on some secrets.

:LOL::LOL:

w/e

The board is owned by the same people as t2w.

GladiatorX

Jun 7, 2009

No; Arabian knows his stuff..... And while he maybe attracting traffic to this site he is interested in, hes got a good enough reputation here to do so... And its probably not for financial gains; probably just he wants a fresh forum with real traders rather than advertisers.
He trades STIRS and from what i've heard, very well.

Now who the **** is you?