5x Trading

Very succinct. And very true (y)(y)

I never made any actions to promote Prophet Max, Mike Dillard, or anything as such. I don't even know Senen or Mike Dillard. I never assisted in anything except my own activities.

So, once again, false information. Making SheWolf just as guilty as the false marketeers promoting false results.

Deron,

In your previous statements you stated that you were "helping out your friend" Joel Friant in promoting the Senen Pousa/ Mike Dillard scam

Well, it now appears that Joel is not just a friend but a business partner from June of 2011. (All freely available from here

Subscription Services, LLC has a location in Bellingham, WA. Active officers include Deron Desautels and Joel Friant.
Subscription Services, LLC filed as a Florida Limited Liability on Monday, June 27, 2011 in the state of Washington and is currently active. Deron Desautels serves as the registered agent for this organization.

Joel is your business partner.

Deron,

I'm very sure you are aware the JOEL INTRODUCED KEVIN CLARKE TO SENEN. KEVIN CLARKE WAS ALREADY ASSOCIATED WITH IB CAPITAL. Collectively, there was a minimum of about $60million lost thanks to your good ole buddy Joel's greed. .

Why don't you ask Joel where the people who have had their money stolen can locate Kevin Clarke?

I think you should drop the managed account scam Deron. Chances of getting away with it just receded greatly. Stay well clear of 5xtrading

Joel is your business partner.

Why don't you ask Joel where the people who have had their money stolen can locate Kevin Clarke?

Your friend Joel will try to lessen his punishment by ratting out everyone who has been even slightly involved in this scam. :devilish:

You have been his business partner for the duration of this scam and YOU STILL ARE his business partner. :LOL:

I suggest that you get yourself a lawyer and contact the SEC and CFTC and get in first by telling them everything you know about this scam. Otherwise, you will be treated as an accomplice (co-conspirator) and a potential hostile witness. (n)

This is a great start to resolving this fraud.

GREAT WORK BY THE TRADE2WIN SITE AND THE TRADE2WIN COMMUNITY.

Your friend Joel will try to lessen his punishment by ratting out everyone who has been even slightly involved in this scam. :devilish:

You have been his business partner for the duration of this scam and YOU STILL ARE his business partner. :LOL:

I suggest that you get yourself a lawyer and contact the SEC and CFTC and get in first by telling them everything you know about this scam. Otherwise, you will be treated as an accomplice (co-conspirator) and a potential hostile witness. (n)

Joel Friant will squeal like a pig when the Feds get hold of him.
He will no doubt say "IT WASN'T ME. IT MUST HAVE BEEN MY BUSINESS PARTNER" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So tell me Deron, how much do you trust your business partner?
:LOL::LOL:

The US authorities' investigation has revealed that scumbag Friant had an unpaid loan for his car and house with only a couple thousand dollars in his bank accounts (http://www.prophetmaxreceivership.c...ver_of_the_ProphetMax_Receivership_Estate.pdf) despite claiming to be a successful trader: Dow Indicator Announces the Launch of its Newest Swing Trading System v. 2.0 in Conjunction with Mirus Futures Trade Assist Program

Deron, so was your business partner a successful trader or a scamming loser with plenty of debt and a couple thousand bucks in his bank accounts?