50pips Daily Trading Signals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cable Trade Chart..........

Don't get me wrong on this trade. That candle was huge!

After entry that could have printed a nice big red candle half the size or full size to the green.

I was scartch even for the day so I still had my 2.5% to play with and after breakout I took the trade.

Luck ? well yes. I have to admit...I have no idea where that bullish momentum came from, I ain't crying about it ;) It saved my ****!

Really did not see that coming. Totally out of the blue there.

Anyone got any idea where that momentum came from ?

That was a good finish to a slow day. Total profit for the day 60 pips.

The market is going on a rumour that the EU is going to bail Greece out, or that is what I have been reading.

50 Pips
here is my chart of possible 12 to 2pm break. The way I have it set out one candle closed above the Line ( just) then the next candle promptly dived back under the line. The next break of the 12 to 2pm line (15 minute charts) took off fine.
My upper lower lines may be drawn incorrectly (I have previous:) )
Have I drawn breakout lines correctly?
In future maybe a small stoploss should be set under the breakout lines to account for trades that do not shoot out of the gate from the word go?

Nice Pin forming as I write ( hour chart shows some resistance just above 15740?)

Attachments

• wedss.jpg
    wedss.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 236
If your going to post charts, it probably helps if you dont use exactly the same examples you've used previously :LOL:

I have no idea what this means.

All my charts are live screen shots of the entry or trades in action. I do not use historical charts.

50 Pips
here is my chart of possible 12 to 2pm break. The way I have it set out one candle closed above the Line ( just) then the next candle promptly dived back under the line. The next break of the 12 to 2pm line (15 minute charts) took off fine.
My upper lower lines may be drawn incorrectly (I have previous:) )
Have I drawn breakout lines correctly?
In future maybe a small stoploss should be set under the breakout lines to account for trades that do not shoot out of the gate from the word go?

Nice Pin forming as I write ( hour chart shows some resistance just above 15740?)

Hi Neil.

Search back a few pages and you will see I did.

I took a repulse trade on cable on the very next candle you pointed out.

I also took into consideration the pivot break, Thats why I took the entry first time which resulted in a loss.

But that was a mistake that I own up to. I needed the candle to close above range and pivot in this case since both levels were so close.

Even my second trade that worked was risky becasue of the candle size that broke out and closed .

Hope this helps.

In response to several requests I have pruned the thread of extraneous posts even though none were offensive to the guidelines and several offered encouragement for 50pips to continue. Hope no-one minds their posts having disappeared.

jon

Hi 50pips,

Would you mind explaining your entry to the short FTSE today?

Great thread, very interesting please keep it going:)

Hi 50pips,

Hi yes will do.

Just going to grab a quick shower and bite to eat.

I will post FTSE up later.

In response to several requests I have pruned the thread of extraneous posts even though none were offensive to the guidelines and several offered encouragement for 50pips to continue. Hope no-one minds their posts having disappeared.

jon

Thank you!

I was starting to question the whole point of T2W.

Learning & education forum. Or Sparring ring.

Also want to say thank you to the other mods I pm'd today about issues here and found the time to reply and found time to help sort matters out...you know who you are! :)

Last edited:

jon

:LOL:

Hi 50pips,

As promised my reasons for entering FTSE.

I entered FTSE simply becasue the EUR and DAX were falling at the same time. Not only that the DAX was falling with a fair bit of momentum behind it.

I noticed this little double top form on the FTSE 5 minute chart during this period and I decided to take the trade as the FTSE had not got going at that point.

You can see it formed support on pivot. I wasn't to fussed about this as it was a low risk trade which then resulted in breakeven.

Attachments

• ftse.jpg
    ftse.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 173
As promised my reasons for entering FTSE.

I entered FTSE simply becasue the EUR and DAX were falling at the same time. Not only that the DAX was falling with a fair bit of momentum behind it.

I noticed this little double top form on the FTSE 5 minute chart during this period and I decided to take the trade as the FTSE had not got going at that point.

You can see it formed support on pivot. I wasn't to fussed about this as it was a low risk trade which then resulted in breakeven.

Cheers.... Lets hope today is not so up and down:clover:

I'am aware that there is a high impact news release @ 9:30 for the GBP and also BOE Inflation Report @ 10:30.

Really did not see that coming. Totally out of the blue there.

Anyone got any idea where that momentum came from ?

That was a good finish to a slow day. Total profit for the day 60 pips.

interesting post, dont listen to the idiots on here m8, ur doin a good thing
the momentum came from the news story that the euro nations were putting togethere a package to sort out greeces financial problems

sorry, just read the rest of the thread and someone answered that already.
out of interest what are your views on oil at the moment?

Decided to walk with some profit. Don't think I want to be in this at news time. Watch it move up 100 pips now I'm out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.