50pips Daily Trading Signals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see the point of your last post Black Swan,it could be viewed as antagonistic.If everybody did the same we'd have a cluttered thread again.Just put you on my ignore list.Thread looks even cleaner now than before. What a great tool.

klw .............

Not really had a great deal of time today. Only took one trade this morning wich resulted in 18 pips profit. Apart from that I have been out most of the day.

Just waiting on the current 15 minute candle to complete on GBP/USD to take the high/low range for USA breakout.

Attachments

• cablebreak.jpg
    cablebreak.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 225
Why? What *signals* are you getting on this one...?

Now short:

break of 2pm line maybe?

But.....

Some traffic to overcome below breakout ?

Tobe fair to him he did mention 12noon to 2pm break at beginning of thread:)

Edit..Sorry 50 pips you are a sight faster than me on the keyboard :)

Attachments

• wedders.jpg
    wedders.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 247
GBP/USD SHORT @ 15605

STOP @ 15627

Possible Target @ 15550

Hi 50Pips

I have:

Short at 1.5056
SL at 1.5662

Please see me chart - is this wrong?

Please let me know - Many Thanks

Attachments

• 12-2 USDGBP 10-Feb-2010.JPG
    12-2 USDGBP 10-Feb-2010.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 283
Now short:

break of 2pm line maybe?

But.....

Some traffic to overcome below breakout ?

Tobe fair to him he did mention 12noon to 2pm break at beginning of thread:)

Edit..Sorry 50 pips you are a sight faster than me on the keyboard :)

I can't go *back in*, rules and stuff, took a short (for 50 pip) from 15690 this morning...even the lower rsi point looks like it may get breached and my other dollar trades are strong...such is life eh?

Hi 50Pips

I have:

Short at 1.5056
SL at 1.5662

Please see me chart - is this wrong?

Please let me know - Many Thanks

Your chart looks fine. But your stop maybe a little to wide. I placed my stop at the 15 min swing high 627/628 on the candle before the breakout.

Having said that about the stop. I think everyone should use there own comfort zone anyway. So who am I to say its wide!

Your chart looks fine. But your stop maybe a little to wide. I placed my stop at the 15 min swing high 627/628 on the candle before the breakout.

Having said that about the stop. I think everyone should use there own comfort zone anyway. So who am I to say its wide!

Ahhh, thanks for clarifying this. I miss-understood the strategy / rules as described in Post #14 – I thought the Stop had to be at either at the High if your shorting and at the Low if your going Long. Where as, what your saying is, use your own sound judgment for the Stop and for taking the trade. Having re-read the Post #14 it is much clearer to me now and everything makes much more sense.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.