$500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

I can say he had tears running down his face when he presented his story, if anyone takes the time to read through his site or better still meet him in person it will be made abundantly clear why he is teaching others. It's more than money for this guy...

I thought the forum was open to conversation and possibly a discussion about trading, if people didn't ask any questions there would be nothing to talk about. Lose the chip on the shoulder, life and trading can't be that rough for you... or maybe it can. YIKES.

:LOL:

Why do people always resort to this stupid jibe? In a sense, the return from trading over the last month (9.2%) is a bit rough - because it's lower than the 10.6% I got the month before. I can go on if you like.

Now I know that for people like you who take gurus seriously, results like those must seem very poor - you guys aren't interested in such modest returns, no doubt preferring "thousands of pips a month" etc. But back in the real world, I'm actually very pleased with things, so you'll have to think of a different explanation for my baseless cynicism.

It's utter stupidity to give anyone 15k for anything trading related just because he promises to give you a trading system that will make you rich. Its just like sending money to a Nigerian General just because he promises to send you a few million in commission in return.

If you cant see that then you are about to learn a very hard lesson in how this industry operates.

:clover::smart:Howard Cohodas, was a true gentleman and a trading visionary:!:

:idea:Why did T2W decide to interview, Howard:?: I will tell you:!:When Howard Cohodas, first started to post on these boards he was like a breathe of fresh air in trading terms. T2W quickly realised this and used his interview for educational purposes, and quite rightly so:smart:

(n):(Then came the usual detracting mob, who have obviously never made a penny with their trading endeavours:((n)

:?:I have one question for you, Mr. P Boyles:?:Why is it that T2W have never wanted to interview yourself:?: As if i really need to ask that question:LOL:

:idea:Why did T2W decide to interview, Howard:?: I will tell you:!:When Howard Cohodas, first started to post on these boards he was like a breathe of fresh air in trading terms. T2W quickly realised this and used his interview for educational purposes, and quite rightly so:smart:

(n):(Then came the usual detracting mob, who have obviously never made a penny with their trading endeavours:((n)

:?:I have one question for you, Mr. P Boyles:?:Why is it that T2W have never wanted to interview yourself:?: As if i really need to ask that question:LOL:

Erm, you do know that Howard blew up (very quickly) in exactly the manner that the "mob" predicted, don't you?

That the penniless detractors were proved to be absolutely correct? That their arguments were cogent, well-reasoned and in fact well-known to those who actually understood options.

As for interviews, have a closer look. Most of them are with vendors of some description and are actually just adverts. Pboyles isn't selling anything.

Howard Cohodas, was a true gentleman and a trading visionary

Hear, hear.

What the f*ck do those Black and Scholes fellows know eh? It's all just theoretical maths pish-posh. The proof of the pudding is in the eating as they say and while Howard was no options pricer, he was one helluva saucier. Using his own never before seen, attempted or disproved recipes, he commenced in setting a veritable banquet of options for consumption by those mere mortals with no purpose built cog pits ... err I mean trading dashboards to call their own.

Whether he'll be immortalised in Market Wizards, the Michelin guide of the trading world, remains to be seen as of yet. But... on a wing and a prayer... I'm sure they'll see the man for what he is... as you say... A true visionary.

Here's to you, Howie. Wherever you are!*

:cheers:

* I'm assuming not too far as you spend a lot of time on a treadmill... unless your travel agency has taken off of course :clap:

It is indeed a thin line between sarcasm and stupidity.

Hear, hear.

What the f*ck do those Black and Scholes fellows know eh? It's all just theoretical maths pish-posh. The proof of the pudding is in the eating as they say and while Howard was no options pricer, he was one helluva saucier. Using his own never before seen, attempted or disproved recipes, he commenced in setting a veritable banquet of options for consumption by those mere mortals with no purpose built cog pits ... err I mean trading dashboards to call their own.

Whether he'll be immortalised in Market Wizards, the Michelin guide of the trading world, remains to be seen as of yet. But... on a wing and a prayer... I'm sure they'll see the man for what he is... as you say... A true visionary.

Here's to you, Howie. Wherever you are!*

:cheers:

* I'm assuming not too far as you spend a lot of time on a treadmill... unless your travel agency has taken off of course :clap:

:cool:I have it on very good authority that Mr. Cohodas deliberately ended the account:cool:

Why:?:The man had already proved his point and so no longer needed to have any open ends:!:That is the simple truth of the matter;)

:confused:Balck Scholes:?::confused:Option pricers:?::LOL:For all their supposed intelligence and genius, all that they could come up with time-over was the fact that Mr. Cohodas had no edge:rolleyes: Oh yes, and that at some point:rolleyes:(very precise, i'm sure):rolleyes:Mr. Cohodas would inevitably 'blow up':rolleyes:

:idea:Not one detractor could give an exact time though:confused::idea:

:?:I wonder why:?::LOL:

:)All that i can say is that Mr. Cohodas, enjoys an exceedingly lavish lifestyle with the profits from his system. I do hope that you also have such a lifestyle:):clover:

That is all:!:

It is indeed a thin line between sarcasm and stupidity.

:confused:Balck Scholes:?::confused:Option pricers:?::LOL:For all their supposed intelligence and genius, all that they could come up with time-over was the fact that Mr. Cohodas had no edge:rolleyes: Oh yes, and that at some point:rolleyes:(very precise, i'm sure):rolleyes:Mr. Cohodas would inevitably 'blow up':rolleyes:

Thank you for removing the line.

:

Ive nothing to sell so I'd be unwilling to pay for such a thing.

:cool:I have it on very good authority that Mr. Cohodas deliberately ended the account:cool:

Why:?:The man had already proved his point and so no longer needed to have any open ends:!:That is the simple truth of the matter;)

:)All that i can say is that Mr. Cohodas, enjoys an exceedingly lavish lifestyle with the profits from his system. I do hope that you also have such a lifestyle:):clover:

Congratulations!

Even in the morass of foolishness that is T2W, that post stands out for it's stupidity and inaccuracy.

No mean feat, and one that you are to be applauded for.

Congratulations!

Even in the morass of foolishness that is T2W, that post stands out for it's stupidity and inaccuracy.

No mean feat, and one that you are to be applauded for.

:confused::LOL:Oh come now Leopard:!: Let's take this post of yours shall we:?:;) All this from the joint top poster at T2W:?::cool:;)

:idea:T2W should charge you rent:idea::LOL:

:p:?:If it wasn't for T2W you'd be lost, young boy:love:

Carry on, now:!:

:confused::LOL:Oh come now Leopard:!: Let's take this post of yours shall we:?:;) All this from the joint top poster at T2W:?::cool:;)

:idea:T2W should charge you rent:idea::LOL:

:p:?:If it wasn't for T2W you'd be lost, young boy:love:

Carry on, now:!:

Thanks for another great post.

I can see you've put a great deal of effort into and must be very pleased with the result - it is even better than your usual standard.

I won't detain you any longer as I am sure that on a fine day such as this you would prefer to be outside pursuing your hobby.
Ojoj4.gif

So let me just leave you with one final thought.

P.S. :) :D :cheesy: :clap: :LOL: :p :cool: ;) :confused: (n) :| (y) :smart: :sneaky: :sleep: :innocent: :rolleyes: :whistling :sleep: :eek: :-0 :( :cry: :eek: :( :mad: :devilish: :idea: :?: :!: :clover: :love: etc etc etc

Goodness that was amusing. So much better than facts, reason or wit.

I wish you well.
Ojoj6.gif

blimey! just when you think it's quieting down and getting dull around the boards, we get another champion riding in over the horizon! bring it!! :clap::D

Its a **** take, wind up / Balck Scholes (Forum Member). :LOL:

Hee hee ... thanks for a most entertaining thread!!!

Now - if I was making $1MM yearly I would not be teaching, rather I would be spending...

My idol is Alex Hope (self taught trader and professional hedonist).. just a Google away. Honestly - I am not a believer that super money breeds charity.... but then my heart my not be as pure as others....

Hee hee ... thanks for a most entertaining thread!!!

Now - if I was making $1MM yearly I would not be teaching, rather I would be spending...

My idol is Alex Hope (self taught trader and professional hedonist).. just a Google away. Honestly - I am not a believer that super money breeds charity.... but then my heart my not be as pure as others....

Not too fast.... he's been detained for fraud!!!

Alex Hope: City whizzkid who 'spent £150k on bottle of champagne is arrested for financial fraud' | Mail Online

It wasnt really surprising that people where fooled by Howard.

Lets not forget that T2W actually went as far as commissioning and publishing an interview with the man, and whatever way you look at it, that interview gave him additional credability.

Beyond belief really, and although its been air brushed out of history, thats what happened.

I would of thought T2W publishing him would be an the best indication that it was going to go horribly wrong? There's what? 3 good articles?