$500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

We should all be eternally grateful to HoCo. He had the courage and the ego to endure against all his critics, thereby providing members with a true saga del lulz.

Is he the greatest? No.

But does he occupy an honoured and richly deserved place in the illustrious pantheon of T2W lulz? Most certainly. He took his seat at the table of the greats by main force, and it is his ever after.

I think of him still, gamely plodding away on his treadmill desk and utterly convinced that he was right and his critics wrong. The thought is always bitter sweet, bringing a smile to my lips for the joy we shared, and a tear to my eye for the loss we have suffered. For joy there was - Aye! And loss too, when the steamroller caught up with him as he stooped to gather another easy penny.

Ave atque vale, inestimable HoCo.

watch

did Howie ever charge for his services?

Geez.. there's alot of speculation on this board. I followed HC and his dashboard when he was posting on ET, there was alot of interest and intrigue and also alot of warnings.

On Sunny and his methods.. I have spoken face to face with students who claim to have doubled their accounts, watched him trade live and make an average of 5K a day at his home, saw him last year at the moneyshow and at a school where he teaches his methods. The verdict is still out.

Geez.. there's alot of speculation on this board. I followed HC and his dashboard when he was posting on ET, there was alot of interest and intrigue and also alot of warnings.

On Sunny and his methods.. I have spoken face to face with students who claim to have doubled their accounts, watched him trade live and make an average of 5K a day at his home, saw him last year at the moneyshow and at a school where he teaches his methods. The verdict is still out.

No it ain't.

He makes a (conservative estimate) million bucks a year and he's selling training?

Verdict is unanimous: wooden nickel.

I don't write the news I only present it without bias. I like to get all the facts before making any judgements and I don't have them all so YES it is still out for me anyways.

I don't write the news I only present it without bias. I like to get all the facts before making any judgements and I don't have them all so YES it is still out for me anyways.

You've got all the facts. Use them or ignore them, but you can't say you didn't have enough information to make an informed decision.

What do you mean by "he MADE 5k"?

If I go long a bunch of stocks, short them too, then take profits on the winners and leave the losers because they'll come back - that's not really winning anything.

He scalped them back and forth throughout the day and took some profits on previous losers that now became winners and did the same with some options. Whether the other side is geting killed or whether he has a convuluded risk management approach I just don't know.

You've got all the facts. Use them or ignore them, but you can't say you didn't have enough information to make an informed decision.

I disagree with you, Jini has all the reasons in the world to hesitate.

Speaking to students who claim that have seen them trade live and claim he was consistently making $5K daily and claim they have doubled their accounts - those are hardly facts. Unless we suddenly decided to believe everything that anyone says :party:

He scalped them back and forth throughout the day and took some profits on previous losers that now became winners and did the same with some options. Whether the other side is geting killed or whether he has a convuluded risk management approach I just don't know.

Sounds to me like he's simply found a method that works for him. You'll have a hard time replicating it.

That is, if he's not another shill.

Thanks adrian. I will add another point.

There is the chance that he got lucky in the years he traded Kinross. If you look at it's chart dating back a few years it did stay fairly rangebound which is what I gather one would need to have losing trades come back as winners, so if his methods (whatever they may be) do work then this stock would've been the perfect one to do it on. I can only imagine if it shot off in one direction or there was a buyout etc... then things may have ended very abruptly.

I see the spirit of Mike Baghdady lives on. No matter what ridiculous claim you make there will always be some people that believe it.

You can fool some of the people, some of the time, and that's normally enough to run a nice scam.

I disagree with you, Jini has all the reasons in the world to hesitate.

Speaking to students who claim that have seen them trade live and claim he was consistently making $5K daily and claim they have doubled their accounts - those are hardly facts. Unless we suddenly decided to believe everything that anyone says :party:

You misunderstand me. Jini needs to run a mile from this, for obvious reasons. That's what I mean when I say that the facts are clear.

There is no doubt about it. 15 grand is about to go down the crapper.

Thanks adrian. I will add another point.

There is the chance that he got lucky in the years he traded Kinross. If you look at it's chart dating back a few years it did stay fairly rangebound which is what I gather one would need to have losing trades come back as winners, so if his methods (whatever they may be) do work then this stock would've been the perfect one to do it on. I can only imagine if it shot off in one direction or there was a buyout etc... then things may have ended very abruptly.

Have you asked him why he's selling training when he's making (at a minimum, according to your claims) a million dollars a year?

Relax. It's just a discussion and let's be clear I'm not claiming anything. I'm a participant on this forum just like everyone else, all i'm doing is presenting information I have gathered and hold no opinion whatsoever on his proposed methods.

He's phone number and contact details are visible on his site for all to see, so you can always call him yourself.