My Experience w/David Marsh and eminitradingstrategies.com

I found him on a web site I was reading about, I did buy his system and he did have a great win record on his live es site so I thought he would do the same on the dow. I am not lazy but stoopid.

You're actually more lazy than stoopid....and weak in as much as looking for someone else to do it for you...This is a lonely profession, aint no one gonna help you, you have to help yourself as to what's on offer, its a banquet or you starve, all depends on your hunger and desire. You might get a bit of lulz on 'ere and some good advice, but that's about it...

So, where do you go from here? is that it, you done with trading' cos this guy (who you've never met) didn't make money for you simply by you hanging on to his every word?

BLACK SWAN, so what have you found that works for you? If you're in this forum and investing your time replying to these posts....then I assume you're still searching as well?? Let me know......

if u r experiencing in eminitradingstrategies, please give us their entries in time,

that s the only possibility to discuss your problem.

BLACK SWAN, so what have you found that works for you? If you're in this forum and investing your time replying to these posts....then I assume you're still searching as well?? Let me know......

gino... i think the phrase goes something like...
those that know, don't tell...
those that don't know, sell trading systems...

gino... i think the phrase goes something like...
those that know, don't tell...
those that don't know, sell trading systems...

Can I interest you in the Black Swan EA? :D TBH I can fully understand a guy calling out live trades, perhaps taken off 15 min TFs, and sharing the love/making some cash, taking the good, the bad, rolling with the punches etc. with a bunch of subscribers paying $100 a month. Even better if he takes half that contribution and trades it in a pool... Let's be honest, it's a lonely place this trading malarky, 5hit when you've got your brokers/SB firms on speed dial and you feel like calling 'em up for a chat you know you're in trouble..:LOL:

What get's my goat is 5hite service and guys who can't trade 'giving it large'. I mean come on, how difficult is it to sit there and call out forex trades off perhaps 7 liquid pairs with a high chance of probability off a 15 min TF? Could do it all day long and 50% would go into profit at some stage ffs...

I come here for the odd pearls of wisdom and the lulz and to spend time waiting for set ups etc.. make no mistakes I have learned so much through T2W, there are approx. 30 posters on here that have changed my thinking so from that perspective It's been cool..

Guys, do you all talking about David's Dow strategy only, or his e-mini S&P strategy (1 point/day guarantee) is also a swindle?

...and has anyone experience or comments about the 30 Day Double Your Money Back Guarantee? The ES strategy should work, anyway he could fece with a lot of refund, right?

Really glad I stopped by... I am a complete newbie and am reading everything I can get my hands on and trying to learn. I was just about ready to buy this.

I was looking at his ES course. Most have been really down on the Dow course which he closed down. Now I know why.

Back to the es... is his es system as bad as his dow? He says he uses 3 simple indicators... anyone know what they are? Want to debunk him? Probably just tweak of something else...

I was falling for the "follow the rules" part of his pitch. That's me to a fault. That's why I liked what I was hearing... here is the system. follow it. I was planning on learning more as I did this...

Thanks guys!