$500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

gracesarah

The World Money Show Vancouver just introduced Neutral Trading and Sunny Wong in Vancouver BC Canada Sept 2011.
At the Show, Neutral Trading Students were trading live on the Show floor. For those that are wandering if Trading can be done full time. The answer is "If you can live on $500 per day, then it is a yes". The show was on for 3 days and 3 days the profits were $5K, $5K and $7k. Here is a link to show pictures of live

enjoy
Grace

Last edited by a moderator:
just 3 days trading and you are talking consistent results ?.............

a little premature perhaps ?

N

The World Money Show Vancouver just introduced Neutral Trading and Sunny Wong in Vancouver BC Canada Sept 2011.
At the Show, Neutral Trading Students were trading live on the Show floor. For those that are wandering if Trading can be done full time. The answer is "If you can live on $500 per day, then it is a yes". The show was on for 3 days and 3 days the profits were $5K, $5K and $7k. Here is a link to show pictures of live trading at the show.

enjoy
Grace

So if Sunny Wong can make $5000 a day how did it take him 4 years to make $500,000? It should have taken him 100 days surely.

Sunny Wong - Canada | LinkedIn

Sunny Wong's Additional Information

Websites:
Personal Website
Interests:
Active Neutral Trader, Beating the markets at home. Trading as a business. Taking my account from 30K to over 500K within 4 years. ROI 1,500%
Groups and Associations:
Origninator of Buar Trading. A new generation trading style. A Neutral Trading Style.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's his big secret - cross overs ?

His photo of a page from his system is very like a Ms Excel page

Last edited:
I stumpled upon this this old thread and decided to reignite it as awhile ago I met Sunny and am interested to hear from others who have met him.

Let me "re-reignite" this thread - looking for any insights into this system.

Anyone who has taken Sunny's courses or considered them and then backed off for any reason? Jini, are you still watching this forum?

Thanks,
Adrian

Last edited:
You got me to reply. I'm thinking about taking his course but his hefty fees have made me think twice, when I posted I think he was asking for about 8k and now I've heard it's up to 15k so I would really like to know the ins & outs also before commiting.

Well - his strategy is on his site and I believe there are people here who have the expertise to verify...

So.....instead of going fishing with a fish rod and hook. Go fishing with 2 nets, set a net at the top of the stream and set a net at the bottom of the stream and you will catch all the gold fish in between. Neutral trading buys a stock to go long and sells or shorts the stock to go down. Within one stock, at the same time. So if the stock rises, take profit and if the stock falls take profit. Now combine that with insurance options on your long stock and also on your short stock. Result is 3 winners to 1 loser. The loser is kept and worked on with additional rollovers and sos maneuvers. Eventually that loser will come back to life and become profitable. BuAr trading makes money in all market conditions up, down and side ways. It thrives on volatility. It can be as aggressive or docile as you want, you control it and the BuAr of Neutral Trading controls the markets.

I'm not qualified to comment on the options side. The thing I can't figure out is why trade the stock long AND short as well as the option.

It sounds as if just trading the option itself would do the same thing.

In terms of 'eventually that loser will come back to life and become profitable'

Sounds like a lot of options strategies - like the one Howard came up with a while back. They do consistently make small amounts of money BUT you occasionally get a HUGE wipeout which takes the profits away.

As there is no inherent edge in what is described above, you would expect it to be profit neutral..

Still - I could be wrong.

I think you are. From what I can tell he goes both long and short Kinross at the same time then takes the winning side and holds onto his losers to apprently be worked (whatever that means). He also writes OTM options on both sides to bring in extra $ and does something he calls backyad forex as well.

All in all he explains most of what he does on his meetup site except the actual important risk management stuff which is what you pay for... that's where I'm at in my decison making.

Wow, I did not expect anyone to answer so fast, much less two people ... Will continue to hope to hear from a current or former student, maybe there are some out there who want to share their experiences.

PS. "Profit neutral" ... I don't like the sound of that, Mr. Toast :)

I think you are. From what I can tell he goes both long and short Kinross at the same time then takes the winning side and holds onto his losers to apprently be worked (whatever that means). He also writes OTM options on both sides to bring in extra $ and does something he calls backyad forex as well.
There must be something more to it, for example timing. Is he a day trader, or swing trader etc?

All in all he explains most of what he does on his meetup site except the actual important risk management stuff which is what you pay for... that's where I'm at in my decison making.
Did you ever see him in action?

Wow, I did not expect anyone to answer so fast, much less two people ... Will continue to hope to hear from a current or former student, maybe there are some out there who want to share their experiences.

PS. "Profit neutral" ... I don't like the sound of that, Mr. Toast :)

There are a lot of strategies like this and in the main they involve options.

The way they tend to work is that you have long runs of small winners followed by a couple of losers that wipe out your account.

Let's say you took a directional trade on a stock and put on 10c target and 10c stop. Flip a coin to enter and you'd win half the time (for simplicity) but you'd make 0 profit. You'd lose through fees & profit.

Well - the options are a bit like setting a 1cent target and a 100c stop. You'd win 99 times out of a hundred but that 1 loser would wipe out your profits.

There was a guy on here called Howard Cohodas who ran a journal doing this with options, right from the start he claimed to have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. A number of members told him he'd eventually blow up. These members were considered a$$holes and killjoys by much of T2W. In the end, the inevitable happened. He lost his money and disappeared from all the trading forums he was posting on - never to be heard from again.

He was also looking to sell his method.

The bottom line was that he had no edge. He thought he could just buy a few financial products he didn't understand and make money forever, without having any edge within himself.

This is what I mean by profit neutral. Don't get me wrong - you can have long runs of winners but your losers will wipe them out.

Holding onto a losing trade until it becomes a winner is what concerns me in his text. There is no guarantee that this will happen and so that loser could grow and grow until it wipes out your account.

When the guy mentioned in the OP did his string of live trading for 3 days. Did he close out all his positions at the end of it? Or did he have a few of these "losers that will become winners" still running?

There is one thread of Howards left.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ptions-credit-spreads-humble-pie-edition.html

This is before he REALLY blew up - this was his first down month. He thought he could manage his way out of it.

Take note of the line

" Thanks to all who have sent me private messages of encouragement."

Those people sending messages of encouragement... well... it's pretty harsh... but - those people are the type that think there may well be a pot of Gold at the bottom of the next rainbow, so despite having looked at 1000 rainbows and seeing no pot of Gold - they keep looking at the next one...

All fair points.

I am just leaving the door "ajar" for something that maybe will blow me away - but I do not set my hopes too high to avoid disappointment.

You got me to reply. I'm thinking about taking his course but his hefty fees have made me think twice, when I posted I think he was asking for about 8k and now I've heard it's up to 15k so I would really like to know the ins & outs also before commiting.

The ins and outs are simple - you can waste 15 grand if you are so inclined.

The ins and outs are very simple. Why risk your own money trading if you can spin a few lies and entrap the gullible into parting with 15k for a 'course'? Its the oldest trick in the book, just another get rich quick scheme. All they have to do is say look how much you can make and all common sense goes out the window.

Those people sending messages of encouragement... well... it's pretty harsh... but - those people are the type that think there may well be a pot of Gold at the bottom of the next rainbow, so despite having looked at 1000 rainbows and seeing no pot of Gold - they keep looking at the next one...

It wasnt really surprising that people where fooled by Howard.

Lets not forget that T2W actually went as far as commissioning and publishing an interview with the man, and whatever way you look at it, that interview gave him additional credability.

Beyond belief really, and although its been air brushed out of history, thats what happened.

It wasnt really surprising that people where fooled by Howard.

Lets not forget that T2W actually went as far as commissioning and publishing an interview with the man, and whatever way you look at it, that interview gave him additional credability.

Beyond belief really, and although its been air brushed out of history, thats what happened.

We should all be eternally grateful to HoCo. He had the courage and the ego to endure against all his critics, thereby providing members with a true saga del lulz.

Is he the greatest? No.

But does he occupy an honoured and richly deserved place in the illustrious pantheon of T2W lulz? Most certainly. He took his seat at the table of the greats by main force, and it is his ever after.

I think of him still, gamely plodding away on his treadmill desk and utterly convinced that he was right and his critics wrong. The thought is always bitter sweet, bringing a smile to my lips for the joy we shared, and a tear to my eye for the loss we have suffered. For joy there was - Aye! And loss too, when the steamroller caught up with him as he stooped to gather another easy penny.

Ave atque vale, inestimable HoCo.

watch