20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

I sold low cause you said it is down trend , so sold more at lower

Well it was down trend. But, it's up trend now. You always seems to be behind the curve. At this rate, you should be going shirtless soon. But it is summer. So shirtless is good for impressing the ladies.

Well it was down trend. But, it's up trend now. You always seems to be behind the curve. At this rate, you should be going shirtless soon. But it is summer. So shirtless is good for impressing the ladies.

This makes me happy - EnlightenedJoe and foroom lluzers taking pot-shots at each other from their respective bunkers.

All the while, the rest of the site is pretty peaceful.

This makes me happy - EnlightenedJoe and foroom lluzers taking pot-shots at each other from their respective bunkers.

All the while, the rest of the site is pretty peaceful.

We just need to stir it up once in a while when it goes a bit quiet :LOL:

lets take bets on who wins! :D

Its a close call pip, both o them display stunning levels of bellendedness. But If I had a dildo to my head Id have to have my money on BJ to edge it by a mouthful (y)

K2CKDRk.gif

Last edited:
You certainly did ! The whole team of Darkies exposed.

No no, I think you misunderstood. What I meant was, myself and people who trade like me were down there at 12000 helping people who trade like you out of your stops. When youre good and ready to :sick::sick::sick: up your positions ill be there with a bucket and a big grin :D. Its all about helping out your fellow tarders mate (y)

Last edited:
Your team know how to play dirty?

When you say 'team' from now on, im gonna take it as anybody who knows how to trade :). In which case, no we dont need to play dirty, we just know how to trade (y)
I cant speak for any of the other darkie type traders out there but I also know how to post a gif :cheesy:

giphy.gif

Its the ups :sick: an downs:sick: you struggle with eh....:sick:. Dont worry, it gets easier with experience and understanding ;)

closed the open at - 15 both = - 64 for week

today the loss was -22

So total for week - 86 .First week of loss in 9 weeks , thanks to the champs /chimps.

first week of loss , mainly because of not following my system , weekly options cost about 40 ticks more in losses , 2 trades were missed for +20 + 20 by taking opinions of forum wizards , and not taking smaller profits .Otherwise this week would have been a break even.

No no, I think you misunderstood. What I meant was, myself and people who trade like me were down there at 12000 helping people who trade like you out of your stops. When youre good and ready to :sick::sick::sick: up your positions ill be there with a bucket and a big grin :D. Its all about helping out your fellow tarders mate (y)

knowing you and how you trade , it is buckets full of

Attachments

• f u.jpg
    f u.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 120
today the loss was -22

So total for week - 86 .First week of loss in 9 weeks , thanks to the champs /chimps.

first week of loss , mainly because of not following my system , weekly options cost about 40 ticks more in losses , 2 trades were missed for +20 + 20 by taking opinions of forum wizards , and not taking smaller profits .Otherwise this week would have been a break even.

So to put that into laymans terms

today the loss was -22

So total for week - 86, possibly, but you never really know for sure cos I do like a cover up. First week of loss in 9 weeks, its all other peoples fault as I dont like to accept responsibility for my own actions.

First week of loss, mainly due to not following my system cos when alls said and done, I dont have much faith in myself or what im doing. The weekly options cost me about 40 ticks more in losses than normal, but its the price I have to pay for my comfort blanky insurance, I find the markets a very stressful place to be, I lack emotional intelligence. Two trades were missed for +20 + 20, in hindsight I should have taken smaller profits as it would have worked out better this time, its somebody elses fault because, well, just because! Otherwise this week would have been a break even, and lord knows thats easier on my poor mind than a losing week. Oh, and im being bullied on T2W, through not fault of my own. Poor poor me.