20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

all technical analysis systems peddled to curvefit2win club , are based on curve fitting.

Just search on google , I don't trade breakouts except when markets are trending.They don't work well for me , I just buy supports it works better for me.

t2w breakouts breakout site:www.trade2win.com

You are part of the club. That's why you lose. The wood, could, should haves are all curve fits of the past.

Attachments

• hind.jpg
    hind.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 109
I am looking for more gif multinicks to put on ignore .A leopard never loses it's spots , gif leopard never loses his only skill gif , gif gif .

you are a waste of space and time

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 127
My account was barely warm at the wheat peak. I had other positions along with wheat.

Theres two possibilities:-
1) You where levered t eyeballs in wheat earning ya 2% on acc per week interest.
2) Youre a lying joe.

Which one mate? :D

EDIT:-
3) Youre a squirmy wriggling joe. :p

Last edited:
Theres two possibilities:-
1) You where levered t eyeballs in wheat earning ya 2% on acc per week interest.
2) Youre a lying joe.

Which one mate? :D

3) you are not the math genius you claimed to be.

How else do you suppose I still have the gas trade from more than a year ago ? I was also holding long usd/jpy at the time. Lost a few 100's of profit owing to holding too long.

What makes you think I don't have reserves out of the account ? None of that was necessary.

3) you are not the math genius you claimed to be.

How else do you suppose I still have the gas trade from more than a year ago ? I was also holding long usd/jpy at the time. Lost a few 100's of profit owing to holding too long.

What makes you think I don't have reserves out of the account ? None of that was necessary.

Never did claim I was maths genius, you did, many times. :D

"How else do you suppose I still have the gas trade from more than a year ago ?"
Er, you prayed lots?

"What makes you think I don't have reserves out of the account ?"
I dont claim that either. Maybe you could relate your interest earnings to your capital base then. At least youre not basing it on margin reqs like you used to tho eh :D