20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

postie i think thats called "building a position" i do it all the time :)

the market is right , tomorrow it will give it back

So true! Our ideas of what is "right" are never 100% compatible with what the market thinks is right. At best "we" are congruent about 85% of the time TODAY is the other 15% for you :D

just sold against the dax calls and dow option long +20*2 =+40

but the system today is -45
b506267dfc2419fd80b1202968d93ed0ab8dfa6730cf642d4ea868b783113c11.jpg

=-74

my mistake for paying 52

You haven't had a single week since you started when you managed to achieve your own goal!

"20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit
The following method is expected to generate 100 ticks weekly on Dow /Dax..It will be easy for me to make 100 ticks a week @£50 eventually or currently £10 per tick average , that is £5,000 per week or £1,000 a week at @ £10 , new traders will lose money on this ,if they can't be successful masters of this type of trading."

You haven't had a single week since you started when you managed to achieve your own goal!

"20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit
The following method is expected to generate 100 ticks weekly on Dow /Dax..It will be easy for me to make 100 ticks a week @£50 eventually or currently £10 per tick average , that is £5,000 per week or £1,000 a week at @ £10 , new traders will lose money on this ,if they can't be successful masters of this type of trading."

I had 9 weeks of profits , now trading involves losses . sometimes we call them drawdowns.

This is something only a trader would experience , non traders hide these losses and laugh like baboons.

This is mindless discussion as normal from you.

Even a miracle can't make a blind man see if he is only pretending to be blind.

Calculate the amount of money you make for the bucketshop each day and compare the amount to say those of piphoe. The difference is your negative edge.

Even a miracle can't make a blind man see if he is only pretending to be blind.

Calculate the amount of money you make for the bucketshop each day and compare the amount to say those of piphoe. The difference is your negative edge.

I don't make money for buckets , but only make for the rebates of the merchants.