20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

You will blow up from following your rules. What kind of a dumbo takes a long bias on a down trend ?

@foroom lluzers
You have a system that fails the majority of the time by your own admission.
You post losses EVERY week.
You cant control your emotions and so deviate from your trading plan to buy at random times.

Go back to the demo account and think it over!

Which school did you guys go to?Who was your teacher?Was it Big John and his big candle class?

There is no trend , it is just a ranging market!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 121
  • teacher.jpg
    teacher.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 103
  • monkey in the market.jpg
    monkey in the market.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 98
Beginner Joe

I have missed 2 profits of 20 today , by reading your opinion on trends .

Attachments

• f u.jpg
    f u.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 103
closed the open at - 15 both = - 64 for week

Today I expect to be down -40 , first losing week for a 8 weeks , only to blame myself for not following system and the forum genuis Joe and crbaedes for their highly intelligent opinions on 20% times there ranging market AND 80% there is trending market.

Loss for week is expected to be -104

With you on ignore profits will come back , distractions will reduce and we will sow how to profit , without you.

Please don't put me on ignore, I'm sorry, it was a mistake, I can change, please give me another chance.

Humbly Yours

Billy Bóllocks

Beginner Joe

I have missed 2 profits of 20 today , by reading your opinion on trends .

So your losses are caused by other people ? I think it's more to do with your not following Van Tharp's teaching. He said something along the lines of: success in trading requires buying low, selling high. But you bought high and sold low.

So your losses are caused by other people ? I think it's more to do with your not following Van Tharp's teaching. He said something along the lines of: success in trading requires buying low, selling high. But you bought high and sold low.

That I learnt from M covell's books , buy high then cut your losses , Barjon candle said buy low close lower to protect your account balance , by cutting your losses.

You don't tink I am that dumb! To follow genuises like Barjon and COVELL!