20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

Yes, the team in your imagination did but all foc. Small line o code that when placed in your sig prints a rocket butt gif if youre replying to a yahoo. I wouldnt tell them im a profeessional though mate, thats your job, im just some other pleb in the market :D

If you did not hide the facts , that trading involves emotions , they would believed you , and they would paid you for them .You originally lied to yourself , so they did not believe you , so you had to give them away F O C.

If you did not hide the facts , that trading involves emotions , they would believed you , and they would paid you for them .You originally lied to yourself , so they did not believe you , so you had to give them away F O C.

This could help but probably wont :D. That gif bit was just a joke,I ,, ah nevermind,,, carry on trying champ :D

maxresdefault.jpg

foroom, I don't think your advertising is very effective. You can get no one to believe you. If you had advertising that worked, I'd have no trouble copying you. I am a software product maker/seller and I need marketing skills. If I were to copy you, it would be like blind leading the blind.

Ok, I look out the window. No blood there. That leaves only a bad indicator.

Should have used the trend lines you were so keen telling people about.

I find enough subjective lines to draw , depending on which noob I want to impress , these are for u

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 83
Ok. So the trend lines are up and down covering all eventualities. Why did you bias your position in the long direction ? To be truly neutral, you should have used option straddle.

Ok. So the trend lines are up and down covering all eventualities. Why did you bias your position in the long direction ? To be truly neutral, you should have used option straddle.

The system is long biased , from the first post in this thread .

The first two trades are long , the first long trade will be at a support level , an indicator is provided for mt4 , but really a good trader should know his supports subconsciously.Also read about support and resistance and tested and retested support and resistance to understand support trading.Sometimes I will do 1 long trade followed by a short trade.

The second trade long is 50 ticks lower , after two long trades a short trade will be put on 50 ticks lower or 30 ticks above the second long trade .Trader can have two short trades , if two long trades are open.

trying to follow system

Ok. The noobness knows no bounds. On a down trend, you are f***ed ?

No that is called a draw down , it has rare draw downs .How often do they have down trends?Very few down trends and more up trends.

open positions

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 83