20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 84
I will call the trade , you just sell courses on them @ £2k each , risk free money.

I doubt anyone will fall for that. People just don't believe what you have got is worth anything. So this is the bullsh*t that if you say something enough times, people will believe you ?

You worked in marketing in the past ?

I locked away 57 ticks profit today .I don't use options as protection , but to reduce my risk on a trade .

165 + 57- 12 = 210 ticks

Everybody can do this!

2 losses today -10 - 15 = -25

total for week 210 -25 - 185+++++++++++++++++++

final trade of the week

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 88
So much for hedging. Now you are gambling on naked options. When you lose no doubt it will be all because of psychology.

How much will you lose if the market crashes now ? This is not as far fetched as you think.

So much for hedging. Now you are gambling on naked options. When you lose no doubt it will be all because of psychology.

How much will you lose if the market crashes now ? This is not as far fetched as you think.

I buy options and take very little risk i.e the premium 12 , that is all I lose 12

there decency

free method here , do you want to sell it?It makes money!

Attachments

• gif.gif
    gif.gif
    82.6 KB · Views: 92
I buy options and take very little risk i.e the premium 12 , that is all I lose 12

Then why don't you buy options for both the long and short side on dow dax ? The worst you can lose would be 24 and not 15k. 24 would mean there won't be any need for emotions and psychology.

Did you and your team try to peddle it on the net?Your marketing assistant could sell it to noobs , as long as tell them you are a professional trader .
Yes, the team in your imagination did but all foc. Small line o code that when placed in your sig prints a rocket butt gif if youre replying to a yahoo. I wouldnt tell them im a profeessional though mate, thats your job, im just some other pleb in the market :D

6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4878-dk.jpg