20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

Here's my preliminary conclusion so far, subject to change according to new information available:

Foroom is attempting to make £100 a week while risking a maximum £15000. This therefore is the source of the raging emotions. If he did lose £15k, it would take him 150 weeks of perfect consecutive profitability to make it back. Subconsciously, he knows this is impossible, even if he doesn't admit it to himself.

My preliminary conclusion regarding FL is that he's trying to impress people with an even looser grasp of:

a) Trading
b) The English Language
c) Reality

than he.

Everyone with a greater understanding of the above areas, which is, lets be honest, 99% of this site's membership can see right through this complete and utter toss.

I conclude that within his circle, he is trying to elevate himself to something a guru by directing them to his T2W 'material' of which they have very little understanding.

:smart:

Losing 15K sounds quite large. You have that kind of money to lose on a whim ?

You will not make a million. If you answer my questions, then I am willing to help you understand what is possible.

£15k is worst case loss , the rest of the time is profit 98 % of the time

For the not so well informed, you dont have to be emotionless / emotionally dead to trade without being emotionally disturbed. You just need to clear the 'im an expert' hump. :D

6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4710-smarty-pants.jpg

you have to be dead to be emotionless , R I P .

£15k is worst case loss , the rest of the time is profit 98 % of the time

The worst case must have happened a few times, or you would be trading bigger.

What you have got there is nothing special and probably designed by a merchant because it generates a great deal of income for them.

There's not much Pro'ness in what you are doing. Should tone it down.

With all the emotional stress it gives you, it's not worth it, not for 5k a year.

I presume you bought this "system" and have to earn back the cost before you could give it up ? I reckon it's cheaper just to dump it. The negative edge is too large, and the risk is too large. Everything is working against you.

The worst case must have happened a few times, or you would be trading bigger.

What you have got there is nothing special and probably designed by a merchant because it generates a great deal of income for them.

There's not much Pro'ness in what you are doing. Should tone it down.

With all the emotional stress it gives you, it's not worth it, not for 5k a year.

I presume you bought this "system" and have to earn back the cost before you could give it up ? I reckon it's cheaper just to dump it. The negative edge is so too large, and the risk is too large. Everything is working against you.

I. Am deaf to listening to others and blind in reading from the blind So this strategy is mine.i can not be lead by the blind.NEVER

Sheep who follow others can't devise or would know about profitable trading.WHen did you see strategy like this onforooms?

I. Am deaf to listening to others and blind in reading from the blind So this strategy is mine.i can not be lead by the blind.NEVER

Sheep who follow others can't devise or would know about profitable trading.WHen did you see strategy like this onforooms?

Never saw this on forums although I didn't look too carefully. When I was a wee 18 year old. I looked at options and thought it would make me rich. This stuff was in the options books. When I got older, I realised options were for losers because they literally lose value every day.

You think you have something special, but not really.

I also came across this stuff on forexfactory by a guy who claimed to be able to trade. He thought my auto trader was interesting and we got chatting. The moment he said he was 100% hedged, I knew I was wasting my time. There is no hedge against lack of volatility.

Never saw this on forums although I didn't look too carefully. When I was a wee 18 year old. I looked at options and thought it would make me rich. This stuff was in the options books. When I got older, I realised options were for losers because they literally lose value every day.

You think you have something special, but not really.

options stop you from losing to Bucky shops , so if you work for bucket shops , you will knock this strategy.In fact it makes money from the buckets , your rebates will go down if I keep making so much.

options stop you from losing to Bucky shops , so if you work for bucket shops , you will knock this strategy.In fact it makes money from the buckets , your rebates will go down if I keep making so much.

Options are for idiots. This why I do the opposite of options and get yields. That's a positive edge.

lol, in the words of a not so great man LMGTFY :whistling
Mediocre!

There is one good use for options. Soros took out a whole bunch of options and exercised on one of them. This is good for hiding intentions.

The other use would be insurance for long term stock holders.

I am not aware of other good uses for options.

There is one good use for options. Soros took out a whole bunch of options and exercised on one of them. This is good for hiding intentions.

The other use would be insurance for long term stock holders.

I am not aware of other good uses for options.

because you are blind to profitable trading , you only pay overnight carry fees on ftse , you don't know what you are doing and missing masterclass profitable trading

because you are blind to profitable trading , you only pay overnight carry fees on ftse , you don't know what you are doing and missing masterclass profitable trading

I am net receiver of interest. If not I just go buy some yields. Economics comes easily to me. But not you.

lol, in the words of a not so great man LMGTFY :whistling
Mediocre!

This place is bat cave full of blind bats , trying to lead a noob like me , into unprofitable ways of the 95 % club , who seek refuge here , lead by the big blind candle boy .

See today's profitable trades

I locked away 57 ticks profit today .I don't use options as protection , but to reduce my risk on a trade .

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 120
  • open trades.jpg
    open trades.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 96