ps sorry for the benjamins, should have used a scale for the pound :cheesy:

today's profits

Attachments

• PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.jpg
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 95
closed dow +12 = ++++165 for week

Morning Foroom,

You are doing well but you are too protected on your positions. And yes to those that don't understand, that is a bad thing. Basically meaning that you are not profiting/capitalising as much as you should do and spending your efforts and money/comms on the protection. = you (and your money) are working harder than you have to.

Just a little food for thought.

Lee

Morning Foroom,

You are doing well but you are too protected on your positions. And yes to those that don't understand, that is a bad thing. Basically meaning that you are not profiting/capitalising as much as you should do and spending your efforts and money/comms on the protection. = you (and your money) are working harder than you have to.

Just a little food for thought.

Lee

Hi Lee

yes and no

One has to take risk to make money , I take half the risk and half the reward .The probability of my risk reward is 75% /25 % in my favor.

I am not buying protection , but trading the difference between the option and cash.I trade mainly longs.

Attachments

• longs.jpg
    longs.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 103
So you make £100 a week on average ? This doesn't sound very pro. Why don't you do bigger ?

Just my passive weekly yields are many times bigger than that, and there's no work needed.

So you make £100 a week on average ? This doesn't sound very pro. Why don't you do bigger ?

Just my passive weekly yields are many times bigger than that, and there's no work needed.

100 ticks a week I make , my secretary copies these trades @£50 per tick on a live account , so that is £5,000 a week or £250k a year , but with compounding that goes to £20,000 a week after 1 year .

I don't trade bigger , cause you have to know where you come from , the secretary will not do revenge trades or become emotional.

Sounds like lots of work for peanuts. I can see why you get emotional. Is the real reason you don't go big because you got burnt ?

I have some free time on my hands, I am having a look at what you've got. So make it convincing.

Sounds like lots of work for peanuts. I can see why you get emotional. Is the real reason you don't go big because you got burnt ?

I have some free time on my hands, I am having a look at what you've got. So make it convincing.

Only I have emotions , not to arouse emotions , most of you are robots or at least delude yourselves that you are robots and emotionless.

Only I have emotions , not to arouse emotions , most of you are robots or at least delude yourselves that you are robots and emotionless.

It's the way you do it. You are betting large sums for very small gain. So every 1 tick price move feels like an account wipe out. The problem is created by yourself.

Other people don't do that, so they are not affected by emotion the way you are.

My first gut impression: you just have bad strategy. Even if it makes some, the amount of work and stress it produces is not really worth it.

It's the way you do it. You are betting large sums for very small gain. So every 1 tick price move feels like an account wipe out. The problem is created by yourself.

Other people don't do that, so they are not affected by emotion the way you are.

My first gut impression: you just have bad strategy. Even if it makes some, the amount of work and stress it produces is not really worth it.

It is quite the opposite of what u believe.When I place a trade , I write off my 20 tick option premium to start with , so I can't lose any more .No stress or emotions involved , you are telling me how the blind behave(not me) after feeling emotions and stress.

Since you have to bet large, the write off amount is also large. There, that's where your emotions are.

Since you have to bet large, the write off amount is also large. There, that's where your emotions are.

no

I set and forget , I take the pain upfront , then there are further emotions .No pain no gain.

I can only lose £50 *300 ticks = 15,000 but make a million

no

I set and forget , I take the pain upfront , then there are further emotions .No pain no gain.

I can only lose £50 *300 ticks = 15,000 but make a million

Losing 15K sounds quite large. You have that kind of money to lose on a whim ?

You will not make a million. If you answer my questions, then I am willing to help you understand what is possible.

For the not so well informed, you dont have to be emotionless / emotionally dead to trade without being emotionally disturbed. You just need to clear the 'im an expert' hump. :D

6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4710-smarty-pants.jpg