115% Profitable System!!!

No, I hired her. Like I hired the Ferrari for her to pose in front of. Damn, my secret is out.

Shadow,

"hired"? PC euphemisms have a lot to answer for. We know what you mean, mate.

Grant.

Shadow,

"Cheaper than marriage" and you don't have to buy them dinner, drinks or gifts. You just can't argue with economic justification:

"My lord, my conduct was based on sound, Keynesian economic principles, and I resent the sordid innuendo of my learned friend opposite". Send him down.

Grant.

Shadow,

"Cheaper than marriage" and you don't have to buy them dinner, drinks or gifts. You just can't argue with economic justification:

"My lord, my conduct was based on sound, Keynesian economic principles, and I resent the sordid innuendo of my learned friend opposite". Send him down.

Grant.

:LOL: They do say religion and logic never went hand in hand. :whistling

not just me then...

Do you deserve a Ferrari?
windowslivewriter2008ferrari430scuderia-1c202008-ferrari-430-scuderia-11.jpg

Do you deserve luxury holidays?
58a.jpg

Do you deserve a beautiful house?
image08.jpg

Supercars, exotic holidays, houses and beautiful girls can all be yours.
2000333i.jpg

What? You don’t have any money? (n)

Well, sign up for this one day financial seminar and you can grab a share of the trillion dollar Forex market! That’s right. You can learn how to make money whether the market is going up, down or sideways. (y)

Learn the secret ShadowNinja Death Trading System™: in this seminar I will reveal how you can make $5000 a week… no, wait, $5000 a DAY for just 5 minutes work. That’s right. Once you attend this course, you will learn the secret that I use every day that has bought me the red Lamborghini above! As soon as you have finished the course, you can ring up your boss and tell him where to shove his stinking job. Yes! :mad: :sneaky:

And how much for this secret? Well, normally it costs $1999.99 but I am doing a special offer of just $399.99. That’s right. $399.99. You could earn that back in just 1 minute once you have learnt my secret ShadowNinja Death Trading System™. :shuriken:

But that is not all. If you sign up today, you will get the ShadowNinja Lucky Ninja Death Sword with magical lucky Forex Runes worth $59.99 completely free of charge! :shuriken:
24zlt1t.jpg

What an amazing offer!!!

But that is not all. You will also get the ShadowNinja Lucky Ninja Death Nunchucks worth $39.99, also free of charge and complete with magical lucky Forex runes! :shuriken:

2pp0oer.jpg

With these two secret weapons, by just shaking them, you will SCARE the market into giving you money!! :shuriken::shuriken::shuriken:

So sign up today to avoid disappointment!

Call 09060 SENDCASH.
Calls cost just $5.99 a minute; calls should last no longer than 38 minutes.

Sorry, I was bored. :D

I signed up for the package! -

Awesome. Dreams beyond dreams will be yours! I will get my hot model girlfriend/PA (the one standing by the yellow Porsche) to kiss a receipt with her vibrant red lipstick and send it to you.

Ninja, seeing as how I'm always strongly supporting and repping you here, do you think it would be OK if you buy me a nice Wally once the money really starts rolling in with this new money printing scheme of yours ?

wally_118wp_04.jpg

img_118WP_new_001.jpg

img_118WP_new_0002.jpg

img_118WP_new_003.jpg

img_118WP_center_0002_1.jpg

wally.jpg

Ooooh, that would be nice :D:D:D

Look at the right-angles on this boat.

It's the Skoda of the marine world. Have they not heard of aerodynamics?

You need something like this...

1963_corvette_speed_boat.jpg

Reactions: BSD
Hey,

You have missed those ultra fast ticking clocks which are ticking fast to remind you that only xxxxxxxxx hours/minutes left to avail this special offer. Also missing is that this one is a limited spot offer and already xxxxxxx numbers have been taken and now on xx number is left and that whatever is left is selling out fast, very fast. Then what about adding soundbites and thanking letters of all those customers who have purchased your system and have f**** most of those sexy babes with the money made from your secret weapon.

Last but not least, if the visitor is fed up with the spam and wants to close the browser window, how about poppingup another browser window and asking him to have second thought?

See, you have not fully mastered the art of all these snake oil sellers. Better luck next time

Hey,

You have missed those ultra fast ticking clocks which are ticking fast to remind you that only xxxxxxxxx hours/minutes left to avail this special offer. Also missing is that this one is a limited spot offer and already xxxxxxx numbers have been taken and now on xx number is left and that whatever is left is selling out fast, very fast. Then what about adding soundbites and thanking letters of all those customers who have purchased your system and have f**** most of those sexy babes with the money made from your secret weapon.

Last but not least, if the visitor is fed up with the spam and wants to close the browser window, how about poppingup another browser window and asking him to have second thought?

See, you have not fully mastered the art of all these snake oil sellers. Better luck next time

I like your ideas!!! I will have to put on fake voices (like other coaches) and create fake soundbites. :D

Do you deserve a Ferrari?
ferrari-f430-spider-1.jpg

Do you deserve luxury holidays?
005-holiday-island-x.jpg

Do you deserve a beautiful house?
2417560365_9f9fd3553e.jpg

Supercars, exotic holidays, houses and beautiful girls can all be yours.
ferrari-and-lamborghini-babes.jpg

What? You don’t have any money? (n)

Well, sign up for this one day financial seminar and you can grab a share of the trillion dollar Forex market! That’s right. You can learn how to make money whether the market is going up, down or sideways. (y)

Learn the secret ShadowNinja Death Trading System™: in this seminar I will reveal how you can make $5000 a week… no, wait, $5000 a DAY for just 5 minutes work. That’s right. Once you attend this course, you will learn the secret that I use every day that has bought me the red Lamborghini above! As soon as you have finished the course, you can ring up your boss and tell him where to shove his stinking job. Yes! :mad: :sneaky:

And how much for this secret? Well, normally it costs $1999.99 but I am doing a special offer of just $399.99. That’s right. $399.99. You could earn that back in just 1 minute once you have learnt my secret ShadowNinja Death Trading System™. :shuriken:

But that is not all. If you sign up today, you will get the ShadowNinja Lucky Ninja Death Sword with magical lucky Forex Runes worth $59.99 completely free of charge! :shuriken:
24zlt1t.jpg

What an amazing offer!!!

But that is not all. You will also get the ShadowNinja Lucky Ninja Death Nunchucks worth $39.99, also free of charge and complete with magical lucky Forex runes! :shuriken:

2pp0oer.jpg

With these two secret weapons, by just shaking them, you will SCARE the market into giving you money!! :shuriken::shuriken::shuriken:

So sign up today to avoid disappointment!

Call 09060 SENDCASH.
Calls cost just $5.99 a minute; calls should last no longer than 38 minutes.

Sorry, I was bored. :D

As ever Shadow, your posts make me smile, especially the ones like this. I like pussycat with the gun. very touching.

Sorry, I didn't reply earlier as I have been busy cleaning the butt cheek marks off the bonnet of my Murcielago Roadster.