100% profit in a month

TEAMTRADER

I'm going to post my MT4 template here and live traders can PROVE that with dedication that a profit of 100% will be made in 20 trading days.
You must trade 3 or more hours per day on indices.
As soon as 5 traders respond I will let them have the template and indicators.
No catches - these 5 traders will post their LIVE results on this thread.
Profitable trading is a business, not a hobby.
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• 15 Per Day T2W.xlsx
    37.7 KB · Views: 423
  • US30.sbM5.png
    US30.sbM5.png
    56 KB · Views: 440
Interesting. I need signals daily. Which indices will you be trading?

I am offering my template to 5 persons who will trade a spread of indices. The Dow is the most lucrative but a spread is easier to show that there can be real money made in a short time for those who are patient and dedicated.
What index are you interested in?
TEAMTRADER

Last edited:
Are you doin something clever with index futures spreads or is this just another basket play using index directionals? If the former, why don't you seduce us with a real-time exemplar of your skills? If the latter, why don't you seduce us with a real-time exemplar of your skills?

Rather than wait for 5 traders to play along with you, why don't you just do your stuff? Always more impressive when you run your own show.

Indicators are garbage. Anybody can load a chart and add a random indicator, then place obvious buy and sell signals then sell it on the Internet saying they've made 100% for 5 years straight on a catchy YouTube video. Real time, it's an entire different story.

Indicators are garbage. Anybody can load a chart and add a random indicator, then place obvious buy and sell signals then sell it on the Internet saying they've made 100% for 5 years straight on a catchy YouTube video. Real time, it's an entire different story.
I'd be delighted to agree with you, but I've seen even 100% hindsight guys get it totally wrong. How hard can that be? Totally embarrassing. But fun.

I'd be delighted to agree with you, but I've seen even 100% hindsight guys get it totally wrong. How hard can that be? Totally embarrassing. But fun.

For every decent video there is on YouTube properly explaining what indicators do, there's 100 "magic indicator buy my system" videos. For every decent price action, volume, level II, etc. (real technical analysis) videos, there are only a couple ****ty videos.

Always use a 2 candle rule when watching these guys show you "successful" strategies using indicators. Meaning the signal they are showing you in past tense, likely didn't show up in real time until after 2 candles.

For example, I loaded up a propitiatory indicator in ThinkOrSwim called John Carter's Scalper Alert. First glance, it looks like solid buy and sell signals. I watched it real time. It took 2 candles for the arrows to actually show up. This is usually true for every buy/sell indicator.

For example, if I would of tried some system shilling this indicator and bought when the signals showed up, I wouldn't have made anything. And there's thousands of people out there gullible enough to subscribe to these crappy systems without testing the general idea in sim first. Signing up to any training or education is about the same as falling for a Craigslist work from home scam. Except traders give away thousands, not $100.

309r2wi.jpg

Please do not hijack this thread for your own negative purposes.
This is, and will remain, a positive thread and a positive offer of my template to 5 traders.
Thank you!
TEAMTRADER

I'm going to post my MT4 template here and live traders can PROVE that with dedication that a profit of 100% will be made in 20 trading days.
You must trade 3 or more hours per day on indices.
As soon as 5 traders respond I will let them have the template and indicators.
No catches - these 5 traders will post their LIVE results on this thread.
Profitable trading is a business, not a hobby.
TEAMTRADER

20 days is great but i would prefer to see 12 months to really think a system has a wining edge.

20 days is great but i would prefer to see 12 months to really think a system has a wining edge.

If you want a profit of 100% over a year why don't you start your own thread with you own template?
I really am disappointed at comments such as this.
This thread has a single purpose - to get 5 traders to trade for 20 days and get 100% profit.
Those who are not interested can look at the other threads that are of interest to them.
TEAMTRADER

If you want a profit of 100% over a year why don't you start your own thread with you own template?
This thread has a single purpose - to get 5 traders to trade for 20 days and get 100% profit.
Those who are not interested can look at the other threads that are of interest to them.
TEAMTRADER

dont be disappointed.

TEAMTRADER

How many are we up to? Any places left ?

Please do not hijack this thread for your own negative purposes.
This is, and will remain, a positive thread and a positive offer of my template to 5 traders.
Thank you!
TEAMTRADER
Look into the hypnotic cat and repeat
do not hijack this thread for your own negative purposes.
This is, and will remain, a positive thread-repeat 10 times and relax.

49432779hypnotic_gif.gif

A persons IQ drops the closer they get to the right side of a chart. :cool:

teamtrader i support your cause... personally am doing 25-30% a week ..with the objective of doing 100% a month... silence the noise and focus on your craft..

first they ask why you are doing it

then

they ask how you did it

peace!

teamtrader i support your cause... personally am doing 25-30% a week ..with the objective of doing 100% a month... silence the noise and focus on your craft..

first they ask why you are doing it

then

they ask how you did it

peace!

Since you make such claims, start your own thread, show us one week of picks before you make the trades, so everyone can see you make 25-30%.

I show mine every day.