100% profit in a month

itspossible

2,796 569
Please do not hijack this thread for your own negative purposes.
This is, and will remain, a positive thread and a positive offer of my template to 5 traders.
Thank you!
TEAMTRADER
Look into the hypnotic cat and repeat
do not hijack this thread for your own negative purposes.
This is, and will remain, a positive thread-repeat 10 times and relax.

49432779hypnotic_gif.gif

ABTrading

29 3
Indicators are garbage. Anybody can load a chart and add a random indicator, then place obvious buy and sell signals then sell it on the Internet saying they've made 100% for 5 years straight on a catchy YouTube video. Real time, it's an entire different story.

A persons IQ drops the closer they get to the right side of a chart. :cool:

Reactions: DionysusToast

avibe

64 0
teamtrader i support your cause... personally am doing 25-30% a week ..with the objective of doing 100% a month... silence the noise and focus on your craft..

first they ask why you are doing it

then

they ask how you did it

peace!

ABTrading

29 3
teamtrader i support your cause... personally am doing 25-30% a week ..with the objective of doing 100% a month... silence the noise and focus on your craft..

first they ask why you are doing it

then

they ask how you did it

peace!

Since you make such claims, start your own thread, show us one week of picks before you make the trades, so everyone can see you make 25-30%.

I show mine every day.

neil

Legendary member
5,167 749
Fairy dust

loser[/QUOTE.

For a VENDOR you have a rather juvenile, possibly infantile, approach to discussion.
One gets the impression that ABT is the person to whom any trader should pay heed, not your infantile support of unproven posters.
In addition one notes that ABT is not selling anything unlike others on this pointless thread.
I assume the Mods have left the posts here for the amusement of passing readers and to caution newer traders of the folly of seeking unrealistic gains.

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,283 3,005
loser[/QUOTE.

For a VENDOR you have a rather juvenile, possibly infantile, approach to discussion.
One gets the impression that ABT is the person to whom any trader should pay heed, not your infantile support of unproven posters.
In addition one notes that ABT is not selling anything unlike others on this pointless thread.
I assume the Mods have left the posts here for the amusement of passing readers and to caution newer traders of the folly of seeking unrealistic gains.

Wachoo takin bout....I'm still waiting patiently for my copy !!!! :LOL:

ABTrading

29 3

I usually don't reply to little girls in pink tutu's, but I was just saying if someone makes claims like that then it's not unreasonable to ask for proof. Why does that make me a loser. It's obviously not related to trading as I have been in this business for 25 years.

hereward the wake

3,153 124
soon as I see 100% profit my eyes glaze over. I want 110% / where's the buy fish man when you need him?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock