100% profit in a month

Fairy dust

loser[/QUOTE.

For a VENDOR you have a rather juvenile, possibly infantile, approach to discussion.
One gets the impression that ABT is the person to whom any trader should pay heed, not your infantile support of unproven posters.
In addition one notes that ABT is not selling anything unlike others on this pointless thread.
I assume the Mods have left the posts here for the amusement of passing readers and to caution newer traders of the folly of seeking unrealistic gains.

loser[/QUOTE.

For a VENDOR you have a rather juvenile, possibly infantile, approach to discussion.
One gets the impression that ABT is the person to whom any trader should pay heed, not your infantile support of unproven posters.
In addition one notes that ABT is not selling anything unlike others on this pointless thread.
I assume the Mods have left the posts here for the amusement of passing readers and to caution newer traders of the folly of seeking unrealistic gains.

Wachoo takin bout....I'm still waiting patiently for my copy !!!! :LOL:

I usually don't reply to little girls in pink tutu's, but I was just saying if someone makes claims like that then it's not unreasonable to ask for proof. Why does that make me a loser. It's obviously not related to trading as I have been in this business for 25 years.